First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] amanto ship
Moderator
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/12
(music continues)

Guess even these dumb Amantos who felled for Gin' s tricks have finally decided to brighten up ......and are actually trying to capture the two men. Gin and the Gorilla run for it as fast they can towards the end of this hall .........they reach the end of it ......and

(MUSIC STOPS)

The Demon's Festival has Begun

Gin and Kondo arrive at the end of the hall and notice that there is SOMEONE standing guard at a door that says "Corridor leading to Lord Izo's Throne Room"........sweat starts beating down Gin's frows.......this pressure. is familiar............it is like watching a demon dancing in front of the door....a demon that is welcoming the two lowly humans to a festival....

The chasing Amanto stop on their tracks, some of them collapse from the pressure.... they slowly back off

Amanto Grunt 1 : "Its him......the enforcer of Lord Izo's will.....his strongest watch dog........the humans aren't worth - *the Amanto goes unconscious due to the pressure "

Gin: "Gorilla.......looks like one of the big men came down here....perhaps to give us our paycheck for our "entertainment" services it seems"
Member
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/12
Fuzen's Theme

(Music Starts)

*The Vice-Commander of the Reiki Clan has appeared before the two intruders. He exhales his cigar smoke. His eyes closed and calm...*

"So.... you finally made it here, eh boy-o?"

*Opens his eyes and looks at Kondo*

"It seems you are not alone this time....No matter....one more pest won't really put a hinder on our plans too much"

*He lets his cigar drop out of his mouth and onto the ground. He steps on it to put it out. Then his gaze turns to Gin*

"So?...What are you waiting for boy? Hurry up and get going. Lord Izo has been waiting for you"

*He notices the look on Gintoki's face*

"I can understand your confusion, but the truth is, Lord Izo and I have been expecting you. We knew you'd come for the girl"

*Gives a confident smile*

"I noticed it back at the park. You were beaten down completely, yet you never gave up. You have the true spirit of a warrior. Lord Izo has been keeping an eye on you since we reported back and informed him that you, a mere human, stood his ground and even injured Yami"

*The entire ground begins to shake under him. The confusion on the human's face was apparent*

"If you didn't figure it out already, this is a ship. We waited for you to get here samurai. We waited because Lord Izo is interested in your power. It's been a long time since he's been excited for a match. Now that you're here, the ship is taking off. It does not matter that you're on here since none of you will be leaving this place alive"


Moderator
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/12
(music continues)
Gin...is confused .....what is this Izo's punk's goal ? Why does he need Mizuki ? Why does he need Mizuk's powers to sabotage things ? After all couldn't he simply send his grunts to do all that instead of going through the trouble of capturing Mizuki........is he just playing around then ? Is he that confident that Gin can't hinder his plans ?

(music stops)

Grandma and Gorilla's promise

........"Gorilla.....I'll bring her back......kick this guy's ass...........you can do it. You're a gorilla......you can't be contained by the pathetic zoo cages that these perverted suitors have placed you in.....you will break free....break her free.....you will throw your shit at them.....you will make them realize why you shouldn't feed a gorilla a big serving of misfortune.......I promise....I'll...we will bring her back ..........*Gin smirks*....see ya out of the zoo cage and into the civilized world of pachinko parlors....after all we will have our luck charm back...right ? "

Gin runs towards the throne room ....and gives up a thumbs up to Kondo as he he heads off down to the dark abyss.


Member
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/12
(Music Continues)

*Fuzen lets out a big smirk the moment Gintoki runs past him. He then turns his attention to Kondo*

"Seems your friend is quite eager to save that girl....either that, or he trusts you enough to leave you behind by yourself to face me"

*He chuckles*

"I sure hope it's the second one. I've been waiting a long time for a good fight. So...What do you say? Shinsengumi Commander, Isao Kondo, can you give me a good fight?"

Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 12/17/12 , edited 12/21/12
(Music Continues)

*Kondo-san unsheathes his sword and throws away the saya (scabbard for a katana)*

"You....you are the ones responsible for making her cry... for making her fear for her life... I will never forgive you for that"

*Kondo takes off his jacket and throws it aside*

"You know.... looking at you and your mannerisms... you remind me of a certain someone..."

*He smirks*

"Except that the person I think of is a true warrior. Someone who relies on his own strength alone and does not resort to cheap tactics like you"

*The shaking of the ship become more erratic now. The ship itself is beginning to take shape. The roof over them opens up and lets in the moonlight. The room now becomes wider and is a platform left in the middle of an open space with the ship now in mid-air. The fight will take place out in the open air. Kondo looks directly into the eyes of the Vice-Commander*

"For some time.... I have wondered if I am truly fit to lead the Shinsengumi. It seems that most of the time, I am embarrassing my friends and comrades. I am not the coolest of guys out there. But what I do have is heart. I will fight for my friends and loved ones. Sorry.... but I am not here to fight you...."

*This look in Kondo's eyes....have never been seen before*

"....I am here to kill you"



*With those words, Kondo-san points his katana at Fuzen and prepares for the toughest fight of his life*



Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
Meanwhile back to Shinpachi...

*thinking* (I've been running, and running...but still no sign of Gin-san OR Kondou-san...sigh...I hope Mizuki's alright...better not let Kagura's effort go to waste...she might be a brat, but at times like these it's good to know that she got my back...)

*Shinpachi, clutching his bokuto (wooden sword), that he had brought from home....as he runs through the dark corridors of the unknown building. He turns a few corners, but still does not know where he is.*

I-I think I'm lost...
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
Music Link: Yami Appears

(Music Starts)

*A voice called out to the boy from behind as he steps out into the open*

"Kid..... this is as far as you get"

*Yami has confronted Shinpachi. He watches as the boy as he slowly turns around to face him*
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
*as soon as that Amanto appears Shinpachi just froze. He could feel the difference between their strength, but he knew that he had to get through him in order to rendezvous with Gintoki and the Gorilla...*

*draws his bokuto and gets to a battle stance*

I-I'll d-defeat...y-you...and m-m-meet up w-with G-Gin-san and t-the r-rest...just y-you wait and s-see...

*Shinpachi, trembling uncontrollably is suddenly brought back to reality when he hears a familiar voice...*

......psssh......h-he........hello........pssssh.....G-........Ginto........psssh...Gintoki, can hear me?

*trying to look around for that voice, he suddenly notices a small microphone built onto his bokuto...*

Gengai:.......pssssh....w-wait.....I- adj..........the......fre.....qu.......ncy......there, is this better? Gintoki? Can you hear me? I took the liberty of modifying this bokuto. I can't hear you, so I guess this is a one way call.........

EEEEEEEEH? KORAAAAA WHAT THE HELL IS THIS????
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
Music Link: The Fight Begins

(Music Starts)

*Yami notices the wooden sword in hand. He touches the scar left on his eye. He remembers the silver-haired samurai. He smiles deviously*

"So... you're another samurai eh?"

*Yami puts on his fighting gloves and his eyes widen*

"Well then, maybe you can put up a good fight"

*Yami's blood begins to boil. His body starts to emit madness at an even stronger rate. He now rushes the young human*

"NOW DIE!!!"
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/21/12 , edited 12/21/12
Music continues....

*While Yami is rushing towards Shinpachi, Gengai continues to talk*

Gengai: .....knowing you, you probably got into another fight, Gintoki, so I modified this bokuto is such a way that you can easily defeat ten elephants's with one blow...so f you push the button to the left side of the grip then....

KORAAAAA I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! AT THIS RATE I'LL DIE!

*Shinpachi pushes the button on the left side of the bokuto, suddenly, soya sauce squirts out from the tip of his sword, and lands to the eyes of Yami...*

Gengai: .....soya sauce is dispensed. You should definitely push the button to the right side.

KORAAAA! THIS ISN'T ANY DIFFERENT FROM YOUR OTHER INVENTIONS! AND WAIT, WASN'T THIS SWORD MEANT FOR GIN-SAN? DO YOU HATE HIM? OR PERHAPS YOU HAVE A SOY SAUCE FETISH? I'LL BURY YOU IN SOY SAUCE IF I SURVIVE THIS!

Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
(Music Continues)

*Yami merely brushes off the stupidity of the boy's actions and continues to rush toward him. He sees the boy trying to go for the other button, but he will not give him that chance. Yami clenches his right fist, bends his arm back and goes for a punch directed straight at Shinpachi's chest*
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
*Shinpachi feels the punch tear through his entire body, but nonetheless, he does not drop his bokuto, no his only chance of victory, as he is flung from one side of the room to the other, as he stood up, he could feel that a rib or two were broken by the impact, but he did not want to show any sign of weakness. Mentally readying himself, he clenches his bokuto tightly. He pushes the right button of his bokuto. Without any warning, his sword suddenly transformed to a....*



EEEEEEH? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? NEVER MIND...MAYBE....MABYE I CAN WIN!

*Shinpachi dashes towards his now dumbfounded and confused enemy, and attempts to thrust towards his upper body...*
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
(Music Continues)

*Yami charges back. He sees the boy thrusting his weapon. Yami feints and goes slightly to the left, dodging the sword thrust. He then smiles*

"Too slow kid"

*Yami now adjacent to Shinpachi, he grabs Shinpachi's right wrist (because his arm is stretched due to the thrusting motion) using his right hand. He then positions his body behind the human streching out his arm to one side and wrapping his left elbow around his throat*

"Now...."

*He bares his fangs in a sadistic smile*

".... I wonder how hard I can pull on your right arm before it finally pops off hahahaha!"

*Yami begins to pull outward using his right arm with Shinpachi's wrist still tightly gripped*
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/21/12 , edited 12/21/12
*Pain going through his entire body, his arm, feeling like it would implode any moment. As Shinpachi hung there, defenselessly, open to his aggressor he could not help but feel useless and weak, Why was he the only one that was weak? Why could he, even though he trained and trained, not catch up to his nakama....Why did he feel left out...just as he was about to resign himself to the sweet comfort of death he suddenly remember something...something important....something someone told him a long time ago...*

"A samurai doesn't need a reason to take action. If something needs saving, all you have to do is grab your sword."

I...I...r-remember.....we're....h-her..e.....to...sa..ve.....Mi....zu...ki...san.....you...can...COUNT ON ME GIN-SAN!!!!

*Shinpachi, now with his resolve re-ignited begins his counter attack, he drops his sword downwards, and, the moment his enemy's attention was directed towards it, he head-butts him in the face, and catching his sword with his left hand, he slashes across his enemies arm that was holding Shinpachi...*
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
(music stops)

Music Link: Interesting....

(New music starts)

*Yami lets go of Shinpachi. The young boy holding his strange weapon in his left hand. Yami looks down at his left forearm. There was a deep cut that was now oozing blood. He smiles even wider and starts to laugh*

"HA..HA HA... HAHAHA!!!! YES!!! This fight!.... THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!"

*He sets his eyes on Shinpachi and lifts his arm to his face and licks the blood. Wide open eyes with red veins on the outside.... an evil smile plastered on.... Yami takes a step towards the boy*

"Yes... you remind me of the silver one.... you have the same fighting aura about you.... what you hold dear... you both fight to protect it all costs... NOW!!! SHOW ME YOUR WILL TO FIGHT SHOUNEN!!!!"

*Yami punches the ground and the concrete beneath lies in crumbles. He picks up small slab and flings it at Shinpachi like a discus*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.