First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] amanto ship
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/21/12 , edited 12/21/12
*Shinpachi tries to jump away to dodge the concrete, and barely dodges it. His movements are now stiff, due to the heavy injuries he sustained to his ribs and his right arm. Shinpachi was clearly at a disadvantage, seeing that his dominant arm was rendered useless, he starts running away seeing that retreating would be the only logical option, when suddenly he hears a voice yet again...*

.....pssssh....h.....hello.......ca......can.....yo......u........he...ar......me?
......wa....it.....I'll.....adj.....ust....fre....quency....better...can you hear me? test. test. do re m i fa so.......

*this time it was not coming from the bokuto. As Shinpachi was looking around, something suddenly popped up in his line of sight...*



EEEEH?

*Shinpachi removes his glasses, Gengai disappears, he puts them back on he re-appears...*

W-W-WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH MY GLASSES?

Gengai: Calm down, boy, didn't anyone tell you that you scream to much? Anyway, I took the liberty of modi-

I KNOW THAT YOU MODIFIED MY GLASSES, I'M ASKING WHY?

Gengai: Well, I'm used modifying Gintoki's stuff, and Kagura-chan's umbrella....I thought I might try something ne- I mean I did not want you to feel left out. Anyway, do see these numbers? (points to the right) -34%.....

H-Hai....

Gengai: that's your health bar. Look's like you're in trouble, eh patsuan? (laughs )
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/12 , edited 12/23/12
(Music Continues)

*Yami runs after the human in a bloodthirsty rampage*

"No... NOT THIS TIME!"

*Yami is intent on finishing this fight to the death*

"IS THIS THE WILL OF THE SAMURAI?! The other one... HE WAS MUCH STRONGER!"

*Wide bloodshot eyes set on Shinpachi. Yami was gaining on the retreating human. He jumped up to the ceiling and pushed off and landed in front of Shinpachi using the force from launching his body from the ceiling. The concret below him cracked due to the immense force behind his push off. He now stands before a frozen Shinpachi, staring him down with a scowl*

"Now tell me, where is he?.... where is the silver samurai? We must finish our fight...."

*Yami could see that the boy was not about to give up his friend. his patience ran out completely*

"Very well then. I'll kill you first, then go track him down"

*At that moment, Yami could feel that the ship began to move. He then turned back to Shinpachi*

"Seems you're out of time boy..."

*Yami raises his right arm and prepares to backhand the boy using the metal plate on the back of his glove*

Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/23/12 , edited 12/23/12
*Shinpachi easily dodges the attack of Yami, using his left arm he thrusts the sword to his enemie's right shoulder. He could see that the enemy was perplexed and confused. Who could blame him? A moment ago, Shinpachi was 10 times, no, a 100 times weaker than him...

*A few moments ago....*

Gengai: ...Look's like you're in trouble, eh patsuan? (laughs)...anyway, I think I should explain to you what I did...I installed an analyzing system and a health system to your glasses. By pushing the left side...

SOY SAUCE COMES OUT?!? EH?

Gengai: ...no, listen to me, patsuan, you activate the analyzing system.

*Shinpachi pushes the button, as Gengai instructed, and he could suddenly see a 3D model of what looked like his opponent.*

Gengai: this shows you accurate predictions of the enemies movements. Your glasses recorded most of his attacks and movement pattern, so it should predict his most likely attack. Though I have to warn you...this program takes a considerable amount of energy. It can only stay online...for about 20 minutes.

*thinking* (That's enough! With this I WILL protect Gin-san and everyone!)

*back to the present*

haa....haa...haa....I....won't let you hurt my friends....

*Shinpachi's dominant arm was rendered useless...in his condition, he HAD to finish the fight as soon as possible.....*
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/12
*He takes the hit to his shoulder*

"Not bad kid... I don't know how, but you seem stronger than before..."

*He backs off. A distance of 5 meters now separate the two*

"Well now.... I think it's okay for me to get serious now!"

Music Link: Time to get serious

(Music Starts)

*Yami lets out an ungodly roar as his body's muscles start to flex*



*His energy emitted from his body begins to violently swirl the wind in the room*
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/23/12
Gengai: Patsuan....h-his power levels are rising! I-It's OVER 9000 SHOUYU (Soy Sauce)!!! Let's look at your Shouyu levels...it's -102.....Patsuan, you need mo-

NOT NOW GENGAI!!!

*Shinpachi, with his right arm dangling like a limp sack of meat, readies himself, looking through his glasses and trying to anticipate his enemies movements...however, the readings did not show anything. Well, it did show something, red lights and the words, unknown movements, and DANGER, DANGER, DANGER*

I....I won't run.

*Shinpachi knew that he faced tougher foes before, however, this time he would face a foe without the aid of Gin-san. He was put in a bad position, his right arm, broken and his foe unpredictably vicious, Shinpachi goes to a defensive stance, trying to anticipate his next course of action....
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/12
(Music Continues)

"Now! We begin!"

*Yami pushes off the ground as hard as he can. The concrete beneath his initial force cracks. Yami's sadistic face is completely focused on Shinpachi*

"Now samurai! Give me a FIGHT!!!"

*Yami is now only about a foot away from Shinpachi. He extends his left arm and attempts to grab Shinpachi's face with the intention of taking hold of it and ramming the back of his head into the wall*
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/23/12
*just at the last moment, Shinpachi's glasses gave him a reading....dodge downwards, Shinpachi did as instructed, but he did not make it in time. He could feel Yami's giant like hands clutching his head, and ramming it to the wall behind him....*

Gengai:.........psssssh........Pat......suan......ca.....n....you.......he.....ar....psssssh

*The impact of Yami's attack seemed to have damaged Shinpachi's glasses. However.....*

Gengai: wait......pssshh.......chang.........fre........qu......cy.......There can you hear me?

*Shinpachi remembers that Gengai installed a microphone to his bokuto*

gengai: Now that your bokuto is in lights**** mode, push the left button again...

*Shinpachi, does as he is instructed, and the green light suddenly turns red, Shinpachi, not knowing what happened however, seeing that Yami still had his head clutched to his hand, was clueless.*

(SCREW IT!!!) *mumbled through the hand Yami*

*Shinpachi probably thinking that Soy Sauce came out again, swings his sword towards the hand of his opponent, cutting his hand*

Gengai: your bokuto is now in ultra mode....however, it only lasts for 10 minutes, afterwards, it turns back to a normal bokuto...
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/12
Music Link: Not enough...

(Music Starts)

*Yami felt the cut in his wrist. He just stood there*

"Not bad kid..."

*Yami smiles menacingly. His hand still gripping Shinpachi's head and pressing it against the wall*

"It'll take more than that however..."

*The only reason the sword didn't cut clean through and chop off his hand was because of the resilience of the Reiki anatomy. The bones in his wrist were cracked, but it stopped the swing from progressing further*

"Your weapon is quite strong, but you can't swing that thing hard enough for it to actually cripple me. A wound like that will only take a couple hours to heal almost completely hehe"

*Yami grips the human's head even harder and throws him in the other direction towards the other wall*
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/23/12
*Shinpachi smashes through the wall, and lands up in another room. Trying his hardest not to faint, he slowly and clumsily stood up, his vision turned red because of the blood running down his forehead...*

*thinking* (dammit...I cannot beat like this...my glasses are broken, my arm is crippled, my vision blurry....I need to think of a pla-)

*A flash of inspiration just went through Shinpachi's mind*

The Anti-foreigner wars........

*Shinpachi knew that the only way he would win against this brute was to use stealth...He tried to remember what Sa-chan thought him about ninja techniques (see episode 44) and then decided to quickly forget about them in order to stand a chance. He quickly went, and tried to find a hiding space, he was lucky, he found a nice spot to hide and plan his next move. *

*thinking* I need to wait for the perfect chance...
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/12
(music continues)

*Yami notices that the boy is gone. He quickly collects himself and focuses his mind on one thing... he closes his eyes*

"Doshita? (What's wrong?) Have you given up? You think hiding will help? If you had talked to that silver-haired samurai...."

*Eyes still closed... Yami takes in a whiff of the air*

"...he would have told you that merely staying out of sight is not going to help. I can sense your fear, your anxiety, your weak spirit... the air is already infused with your blood. It's only a matter of..."

*Yami quickly grins*

"time..."

*Yami prepares... something...*

"Our experience is world's apart kid. You can't compare yourself to me. You will not survive very much longer if you keep this up. So just come out of hiding"

*Yami has already pinpointed Shinpachi's location*

(In his mind) "Three meters behind me. Behind the third column..."

*He merely plays dumb to lull the human into a false sense of temporary security*
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/23/12 , edited 12/23/12
*Shinpachi was fully aware of the Reiki's physique, if what Kagura told him was true. He hoped that his plan would come to fruition, since engaging him to a head on battle would be suicide.......instead he carefully laid out his "trap" and hoped that the Reiki would fall for it...but he needed time......*

Tell me...Why are you targeting Mizuki-san? What is your purpose?

*By trying to keep in talking, Shinpachi suddenly tore out a piece of his clothing, that was soaked with blood, and smeared it on a pillar, moving on to another, and repeating the process, until he came to the last pillar. He did his best not to be seen. After all the sneaking around, his bokuto turned back to normal, shinpachi decided to take it apart, and smear himself with some of the oil and other things he could find in it, then picks up a metal pipe that was found in the rubble...*

*whispering* (this will do)

Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/12
(Music Continues)

*Yami opens his eyes and smiles. He seems.... pleased*

"It seems you figured out the trick here kid. Suddenly there are multiple scents that resemble you"

*He is beginning to enjoy this encounter*

"As for the girl, I guess I could tell you, but then again it won't do you any good since you're not getting out of here alive"

*Yami steps over to the closest pillar*

"I really wanna see how you get out of this one"

*Yami takes a ready stance and punches through the pillar and knocks down a large chunk of it. He then takes the concrete piece and throws it at the other pillar with immense force. The piece flew through the air knocking down and breaking several of the support columns. The hallway/room they were in began to shake and the ceiling started to crumble*

"You see kid, I'm strong enough to break anything that might land on me. The question is... can you do the same?"

*Gives a smug grin*

"I don't think so"

*The ceiling began to crumble. Large pieces of concrete now fell to the floor. The room became unstable. Yami then headed to the window that spanned across the wall on the end at the hallway and jumped through it. He was on one of the many wings of the ship. He called back out to the boy still in the crumbling hallway... his words partially muffled by the strong currents that pass on the outside part of the ship*

"Now kid, you can stay in there and die.... or come out and fight me out in the open... and then die!"
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/23/12
*Shinpachi, who was behind Yami all along...*

I was kind of expecting you to come out here...

*Shinpachi, with his left arm, swing towards the cut the inflicted cut he gave to Yami earlier, and does again, and again, in a repeated motion, not pausing, not breathing and not blinking, for he new that if he gave his opponent even a split second of time, he would be done for. His blows were uncoordinated however, after a while....*
CRACK

*Then, Shinpachi takes a large swing, hitting his opponent across the face and sending him flying a few meters...*

*A bone was now sticking out from the cut of Yami left arm...*

Now we're even...Say, how long does it take for an injury like that to heal? (grins)

*He could see the look of confusion in his opponent's eyes...*

Allow me to explain: I knew that you would break those pillars, if you did not find me there, however, I was expecting you to break them out of rage, and not plan ahead and break them as a part of your tactic...you see, (points to his glasses, and sees the confused look on the Reiki's face)....they might have been damaged, but not damaged enough. Before it completely died on me, I managed to get it working for a minute or two...

(flashback...a few minutes ago.....)

Yami: "Doshita? (What's wrong?) Have you given up? You think hiding will help? If you had talked to that silver-haired samurai...."

*thinking* (dammit, I don't have a clue what to do!!! Why aren't these working when I need them the most?!?)

*throws the glasses to the floor, and then suddenly notices a faint light coming from them...*

No way...Gengai, you sly son of a bit-

*back to the present*

And the rest is history. I covered my blood in each pillar, and went to the coordinates the glasses told me to go. As expected, you broke those pillars, and landed up here. I know that fighting you head on would have been suicide, but now, I slightly evened the grounds....Do not underestimate the will of the SAMURAI!

*Assumes a fighting stance*
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/12 , edited 12/23/12
Music Link: Just getting started

*Yami gets up slowly... a smile on his face*

"Hoh? Evened the playing field have you?"

*Yami places the bone back in his arm. He rips off a piece of his uniform and wraps it tightly around his forearm to hold everything in place*

"Kid, haven't you noticed yet? Every time you attack... every time you inflict pain on me.... I get stronger. I don't react to pain the same way you do. I embrace it. It does not slow me down. Just because this arm is broken, it doesn't mean I can't use it. Healed or not, this arm of mine can still kill you. For all your efforts so far, all you've managed to do is inflict what I consider a minor wound. Meanwhile, you can barely stand. You can't use one of your arms, you're losing blood, and your movements are much slower and predictable. You can't defeat me by yourself"

*Yami speeds off and grabs Shinpachi by the back of his head before he notices, he raises him into the air*

"No chance boy... you never stood a chance"

*Yami punches Shinpachi in the gut hard enough to make him cough up blood. Then, uses his gripping hand to smash the side of his head into steel wing they were standing on*

"Had enough yet?.... No, I think not HAHAHA!"

*He raises him up again, and smashes him in once more. He then pins his head down to the steel wing and starts to push down on it even more....slowly crushing his skull. He merely laughs as the young human screams out in pain at the top of his lungs*
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/23/12 , edited 12/23/12
*With every blow Shinpachi he could feel in consciousness slipping away, but still, he tried his best to not pass out, then yami suddenly grabs Shinpachi by the collar and lifts him eye to eye...Shinpachi could see his sadistic smile, as he was about the use his broken arm for a punch...*

ha....ha....ha....i-is it t-the b-best you.....can d-do?

*Shinpachi see's the hand flying towards his face, but before it could connect, Shinpachi spits blood to Yami's eyes, blinding momentarily. He let's go of Shinpachi, and uses his healthy hand to wipe away the blood, while, at the same time, Shinpachi picking up the metal rod summons enough of his strength to attack Yami. He knew that attacking his body would be useless, instead he attacked his joints, the back of his knee, to be precise. This caused yami to slump down for but a second, but a second was all Shinpachi needed, he used all his remaining strength he had left in his body and delivered a final blow to Yami, sending him flying, and falling down from the ship.......Shinpachi knew that he couldn't defeat his enemy, all he had to stall for time.....even a Reiki could not catch up to the speed they were momentarily going, especially with a broken arm, and if he could, it would take some time, and time was what they needed to save Mizuki......Shinpachi then crawled a little distance, leaving a massive trail of blood behind him before collapsing...*

ha...ha....ita ita ita.......I......did.....it....cannot.....move.......(haaa.....haaaaa)......every......thing.....hurts.......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.