First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] amanto ship
Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/12 , edited 12/30/12
(Music Continues)

*Gintoki rushes towards him and allows the slash to hit him*

"Please.... don't underestimate me"

*Izo grabs onto the wooden sword the moment it hits his hip and yanks it out of the Samurai's hand*

"What now?..."

*He smirks confidently. And at blinding speed he gets behind Gin and stands back to back with him*

"Tell me, what's a samurai without his sword?"

*Izo holds the wooden sword in hand awaiting his opponent's move*
Moderator
16989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 12/30/12 , edited 12/30/12
(Music continues)

Gin knows that he could not possibly yank his sword back considering that the Reiki have immense physical strength. ..........so he has to improvise ......the pachinko balls continue to fall in the vicinity of Gin and Izo ................Gin quickly takes a handful..........and quicky turns out , kicks of the ground, and pushes the mass of balls towards Izo's neck....he knows that it won't injure Izo...but the neck is one of the most sensitive spots ...and it will momentarily daze one's opponent...Gin hopes that this dazing effect will momentarily release Izo's grip on Lake Toya. With his freehand Gin stretches his hand towards Lake Toya and plans to vault of Izo's back to get a safe distance away from Izo.

"A samurai "
Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/12
Music Link: Make this a contest

(Music Starts)

*Izo can see all of Gintoki's movements. He grabs Gin's wrist with his free hand to stop his attack and allows him to grab onto the Lake Toya knowing full well that he's unable to do anything even after doing so*

"A samurai what?"

*He taunts Gin further*

"Sorry human... no heroic comebacks for you today"

*While facing him now and holding on to his wrist, Izo launches a kick to plant his foot into the samurai's chest and send him flying back*
Moderator
16989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 12/30/12
(music continues)

Gin crashes nearby and skids on the cold metallic floor, bruises and cuts have formed on his face.....the pain was nearly great enough for Gin to face out of consciousness.....the only thing keeping him aware was his grip on the Lake Toya....



*Pants * ...:"He.....he.........*Gin gets up*........well ....this is one tough pachinko parlor.............but I don't care......I am a stubborn gambler I' won't stop playing till my last breath......I will protect our luck charm ..*Gin looks at Mizuki and realizes something *......how are you .....suppressing her abilities ? I mean usually something would happen by now...something that will spell trouble for you and me ......what exactly do you even want with her ?"

Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/12
(Music Continues)

*Grins*

"It's not about suppressing her abilities boy. It's about channeling that bad luck of hers. You see, she radiates misfortune similarly to the way we do our madness."

*Begins to walk slowly towards Gin*

"Around us, that bad luck of hers is demolished beneath the immense pressure we give off. So in reality, she doesn't belong with you. She's better off with us"

*His gaze fully on Gin. He scowls*

"Well well, I gotta say you were a huge let down samurai *sighs* and here I thought you could provide a worthy challenge, but it was not to be I guess"

*He jumps high into the air above Gin*

"Sorry, but I have no use for weaklings"

*He prepares for a heel drop using the steel plates on his feet. The cold gaze still upon Gin*

"Die..."
Moderator
16989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 12/30/12 , edited 1/23/13
Gin ....feels anger......"Doesn't belong with you ? " "She's better off with us ....."......Mizuki isn't a tool.....she doesn't belong to anyone ......she has been struggling....struggling to bear with her misfortunes...to turn them into her blessings.....she never blamed anyone....she was always alone.....she is strong....strong enough not to be bound by anyone....how dare Izo.....HOW DARE HE TREAT HER LIKE A TROPHY

Jackpot Rising

During the Joui war Gin has been surrounded by numerous enemies at once......no matter how powerful this Lord Izo is......Gin is experienced enough to dodge a couple of fast movements . The heel drop is approaching Gin , but he simply turns is his body such that its perpendicular to Izo's heel. Thus Izo's heel strikes the ground instead......using this opening, Gin grabs Izo's head and smashes it into the ground.

"She doesn't belong to anyone ....She struggled on....She worked hard to find her blessings.....she is stronger than you and your kind who only deal with their own misfortunes by bringing up on the misfortunes of others.........I won't let you degrade her "

Gin then takes Lake Toya and does a downward strike towards Izo's back.

Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/12
*Lord Izo grabs the sword before it could strike his back*

(Heroic Music Suddenly Stops)

Music Link: True Evil

(Music Starts)

*Lord Izo slowly gets up still gripping the sword. Gin struggles to free it from his grip*

"Hoh? Seems you still had some fight in you"

*Izo gets up like it's nothing and without even so much as a scratch on him*

"You know, that girl... she does in fact belong to us..."

*An evil smile appears on his face*

"...just who do you think is responsible for that bad luck of hers? hehe"

*Lord Izo bares his fangs at Gin*

"Now, where was I? Oh yes.... I remember"

*Izo lands a punch on Gin's stomach as he lets go of the wooden sword. The punch was so strong, that it made the samurai spit up some blood*

"Tsk, tsk ,tsk... you humans need to learn your place"

*Izo then kicks Gintoki in the stomach and sends him flying across the large room into the wall on the opposite side*

"HAHAHA!!! After your heroic ramblings, once again you prove that you're all bark and no bite"

*Izo slowly makes his way to finish off the grounded samurai*
Moderator
16989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 12/30/12 , edited 12/30/12
(Music continues)

Gin is in in a sitting position. His back is on the crater formed by his flight to the wall and his legs are stretched perpendicularly to his hip. His head is full of blood rushing down and his arms are bruised...... Gin pants helplessely as .....he is trying to get as much stamina as he can.




Gin ponders that statement that Izo made " just who do you think is responsible for that bad luck of hers ?" ....is Izo implying that he had something to do with Mizuki's bad luck?.That doesn't make quite as much sense......according to Mizuki....she has had her misfortune since birth...and that she only met Izo....after she ran away to the forest in Buushu. So when in the world did Izo have the time to do all of this ? Furthermore, if this is truly the case....then why Mizuki ...why inflict her specifically with this "bad luck" ...and how did he do it ? ....Gin's head is full of these questions....but one thing remains clear.....this bastard ......has caused Mizuki misfortune. .....Gin can't afford to sit down...........he has to fight.....Gin attempts to stand up.....however the pain ...is making his ascent slowler.....the pain....is making the madness spread a bit.......Gin......is losing it ....bit by bit..........as Izo approaches him.


Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/12
(Music Continues)

*Izo sees the samurai barely standing. The confusion in his face*

"I bet my words must be racing through your mind as your inferior intellect tries to figure out what I mean, right?"

*chuckles*

"Well, don't worry about it so much. You won't live long enough to find out anyways"

*Izo has made his way to the center of the room, when suddenly......

(Music Stops)

*CRASH!!!!!...... something flew into the room through the wall*

"What the hell was that?"

*Izo was not amused by whatever had just happened. The thing that flew in laid in between him and Gin. He awaited until the dust dissipated to see what exactly it was that interrupted him*

Moderator
16989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 12/30/12
Gin finally manges to get up and notices that something has crashed into the room. The thing lays in between him and Izo......

"Well...Well....looks like we have another gambler in here ''

Gin waits for the dust to clear.
Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 12/30/12 , edited 12/30/12
Music Link: The Team Up

(Music Starts)

*The dust clears. It reveals both Kondo-san and Fuzen. They had broken through the wall amidst their own intense battle*

"Well well, it seems I made it just in time to save the day"

*Looks back at Gin and sees how beat up he is*

"Thank you Yorozuya. Thank you for hanging on as long as you did for Mizuki"

*Gives him a cheesy smile and a thumbs up*

"Don't worry now. You won't have to fight alone from now on. We'll take em on together, and you'll see that no matter how impossible it seems, we will overcome all odds. For that is what we do.... that is who we are.... WE ARE SAMURAI!!!"

(Music Stops)

*Kondo-san raises his sword up high in a triumphant and inspiring manner*

(in his mind) "Man I looked cool just now. Ha! I can be awesome sometimes too... Wait a minute..."

*Kondo-san looks around. He sees Gin's face, but he seems more embarrassed rather than happy or inspired by his speech. He turns to Izo and Fuzen and they both have their jaws dropped but....*

(In his mind) "What's their problem? I just gave an inspiring pep talk and a cool entrance so why are they...."

*Kondo-san looks down and......*

"Usoooo!!!!! (This can't be!!!)"

Music Link: So close...

*Kondo-san's pants were around his ankles*

(In his mind) "My epic moment!!! RUINED!!!!"

*Kondo begins to tear up from the disappointment/embarrassment. He then continues with his speech, trying to play it off like nothing's wrong*



"Y-Y-You see... we samurai c-can d-do anything we..."


Moderator
16989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 12/30/12
(music continues)

Gin .....isn't suprised........he is so used ....to Kondo's ....tendency to ....get stripped....that he just gives him a deadpan glaze

"You know .....I said that by the time I come back....we would hit the pachinko parlors....but....I don't think I will degrade myself in doing so....just go back to your cage........what ....you're going to throw your shit at them ,Gorilla .....what.....you want me to make the fight civilized ? ......*sighs*.....*Gin walks up to Kondo...pulls his pants up *....*sighs*.....allright ....lets take this from the top....

(music stops)

This is how its supposed to go...tch

"You're right you dam Gorilla......I don't care if there is two of them.....I don't care if the odds are against us....we will gamble...till the bitter end ...till we save our friend....*smile*....WE ARE SAMURAI "

Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 12/30/12
*Kondo wipes off his tears and nods in agreement*

"You're right. This battle is far from over. We're not down and out yet."

*Whispers to Gintoki*

"Ano... Yorozuya? Any idea how to beat these two? I was having a hard time with just the one. How about on your end?"
Moderator
16989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 12/30/12
*Whispers to Kondo*: "Let me put it this way, I was invovled in Yoshiwara's liberation ...and there was this guy name Housen.....Housen took 20 or so people to even hurt him..and the only reason we won was because we used his weakness against the sun. From my bout from now.....this Lord Izo.....is just as , if not more powerful than Housen. I think we have to get Fuzen and manipulate the battle such that ...Fuzen indirectly or directly ends up hurting his boss.....how about it ? "

Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 12/30/12 , edited 1/8/13
"I don't think that is going to work. This Fuzen guy is a lot like Toshi. He's calm and always has his priorities straight. He didn't try to drag out the fight at all and went for a finishing blow on almost every attack he made... we need something... there's gotta be a way"

*Just then Kondo-san thought of something*

"Alright Yorozuya, this might be a suicide mission, but just follow my lead"

*Kondo-san takes a deep breath and charges straight at the two amanto. He sees them take a ready stance waiting for him.... but then Kondo changes direction all of a sudden. He was headed for the top of the throne.... where Mizuki lies unconscious*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.