Created by latinaloverTX
who is your favorite oreimo couple?
66806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/14/12
or even answer 6: KyousukexKanako

here is the pictures of all the couples:
24284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/12
I liked Manami so much that I was kind of wishing she and her family were the focus of the show instead of just being relevant for a couple of episodes, so I voted for her. Screw that stupid little sister nonsense (which is of course the basis for the whole show...).
17292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/15/12
Manami is the obvious answer.
66806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/15/12

Balzack wrote:

I liked Manami so much that I was kind of wishing she and her family were the focus of the show instead of just being relevant for a couple of episodes, so I voted for her. Screw that stupid little sister nonsense (which is of course the basis for the whole show...).


do you want to know something VERY interesting about manami?
66806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/15/12

Agmkreptile wrote:

Manami is the obvious answer.


what do you think about ayase?
4413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/12
With ayase, their connection seems most genuine (Love-hate romance is the best )

She's also most like Kirino!! speaking of kirino....i vote her off this couples poll, im not a fan of bro x sis
66806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/15/12

chili17 wrote:

With ayase, their connection seems most genuine (Love-hate romance is the best )

She's also most like Kirino!! speaking of kirino....i vote her off this couples poll, im not a fan of bro x sis


well 50% of the fans are kyousukeXkirino

btw i am in a good mood right now so here is a gift to you
19082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Verbier, Switerland
Offline
Posted 11/18/12
Kirino X Kuroneko would be interesting (sue me, I think yuri couples are cute!), but given the options, I'll choose Kyousuke X Kirino. :3
66806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

troy2062 wrote:

Kirino X Kuroneko would be interesting (sue me, I think yuri couples are cute!), but given the options, I'll choose Kyousuke X Kirino. :3


i would think kirino and ayase would be better.
48295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 11/27/12
KyousukexManami
Sailor Candy Moderator
166854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
Spring forum cleaning! Since it's a new month I'm closing all the old threads in room for the new ones. We close old threads from 6 months past with no activity. Please recreate if you wish to do so!
You must be logged in to post.