First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Posted 11/15/12

Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/21/12
Kary sits on the beach, watching the waves
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/12
Sayuka walks down the beach with a sigh of exhaustion. She had just finished her work for the day and with a swimsuit on hoped to relax on the beach for an hour before going home. It's wasn't easy repairing loyal equipment and gear all day.
Lifting one arm she stretched to the side with a yawn."The sun feels great ~~"
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

Rose-Of-Misfortune wrote:

Sayuka walks down the beach with a sigh of exhaustion. She had just finished her work for the day and with a swimsuit on hoped to relax on the beach for an hour before going home. It's wasn't easy repairing loyal equipment and gear all day.
Lifting one arm she stretched to the side with a yawn."The sun feels great ~~"


Kary doesn't move as she is lost in thought, thinking of both Alpha and Omega
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

Sayuka glanced at Kary as she walked down the beach. She seemed to have a somewhat worrisome look from Sayuka's point of view. Soon enough Sayuka walked over and sat beside Kary randomly,"Troubled?"
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

Rose-Of-Misfortune wrote:


Sayuka glanced at Kary as she walked down the beach. She seemed to have a somewhat worrisome look from Sayuka's point of view. Soon enough Sayuka walked over and sat beside Kary randomly,"Troubled?"


Just thinking
Kary looked at Sayuka and gave a faint smie
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/12
Sayuka grinned,"Let me guess! Got boys on your mind no doubt."
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

Rose-Of-Misfortune wrote:

Sayuka grinned,"Let me guess! Got boys on your mind no doubt."


Something like that
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/12


"Well, men can be real butt heads if ya ask me! I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Whatever the situation is I'm sure they'll come around. I focus more on work than I do on the opposite sex.",Sayuka said with a humorous tone as she tryed to cheer the girl up."the name's Sayuka by the way, you don't have to tell me yours if you don't feel the need to do so."
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

Rose-Of-Misfortune wrote:



"Well, men can be real butt heads if ya ask me! I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Whatever the situation is I'm sure they'll come around. I focus more on work than I do on the opposite sex.",Sayuka said with a humorous tone as she tryed to cheer the girl up."the name's Sayuka by the way, you don't have to tell me yours if you don't feel the need to do so."


Im Kary, i have 2 boys on my mind, 1 is a loyalist Council member, the other is a Former Rebel
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

Sayuka coughed,"Well that's a lot to comprehend. I'm a loyal myself but a council member myself. Quite a predicament you've got on your hands."Sayuka thought a moment."Hm.. Well what sort of situation have you got your mind around? Whatever it is it's got to be a doosie."
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

Rose-Of-Misfortune wrote:


Sayuka coughed,"Well that's a lot to comprehend. I'm a loyal myself but a council member myself. Quite a predicament you've got on your hands."Sayuka thought a moment."Hm.. Well what sort of situation have you got your mind around? Whatever it is it's got to be a doosie."


Alpha, the council member, Has never know his brother, Omega, the Former Rebel. I am currently the middle point between them, i know where both are with out having to think about them
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

"That's quite the predicament and I thought I had it tough!",Sayuka said thinking a bout costin, one of her superiors."I don't have much advice Kary, but if ever you should fail never give up and never give in.",Sayuka said as she patted Kary on the shoulder."I've got to get home or my cat is gonna starve or scratch me up."
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

Rose-Of-Misfortune wrote:


"That's quite the predicament and I thought I had it tough!",Sayuka said thinking a bout costin, one of her superiors."I don't have much advice Kary, but if ever you should fail never give up and never give in.",Sayuka said as she patted Kary on the shoulder."I've got to get home or my cat is gonna starve or scratch me up."


Ok, i live in the forest area if you wish to see me, and i know, its how isurvived this whole time
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/12
Sayuka smiled as she walked off with a wave,"Good luck!"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.