First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Flaws of Fairy Tail
8633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 5/22/13
not really any different from any other long running anime other than the fact something is actully going on and there isnt a bunch of stupid ass fillers
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/13
Hey don't we forget one big thing? Look at the action... Fairy tail had every episode action action action. Then we look back at naruto. Outta the 5 episodes 1 huge episode only feedbacks.... I mean when there is action i love Naruto but why why? The first episodes had some action alright but then when he wanted to master his powers... he he he... Didn't fight 50 episodes All we saw was crappy people use their crappy ninjutsu... About the arc stuff one piece has bigger arcs like when with enel... I didn't watch it for 2 months then i looked back one time saw how amazing the later episodes where even though they weren't that amazing... But anyway that looked like ages... Currently i'm fucking sad the anime will be delayed...
36685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/22/13

JustBored wrote:

Currently i'm fucking sad the anime will be delayed...

They didn't really have a choice, they ran out of manga to adapt.
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/13

Insomnist wrote:


JustBored wrote:

Currently i'm fucking sad the anime will be delayed...

They didn't really have a choice, they ran out of manga to adapt.


I'm still sad well atleast we didn't get left behind with a shitty end where we all think Everyone died and Levi just told us about her past x)
36685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/22/13
I can just tell you it'll be great when it restarts; the manga right now is better than its ever been.
18839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/22/13
i like this anime just started it lucy is so hot.
14900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
Biggest flaw: It ended right in the middle of an important & interesting arc
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Under fire
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
I think any anime that goes past 100 episodes is too long period.
2397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
Well, I had to drop this because of the endless Nakama power-ups which were irritating heck out of me.

The one-shots in the fights annoyed me which happened more recently, the fights were made much shorter. Natsu had a goal at the start of the series (Find Igneel) and has done nothing to achieve it since then. I also can't stand Lucy, even the author treats her like trash at times (she's still good for fanservice lol).
18839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
mmaking lucy seem retarded seems to be a flaw.
9228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
Too much fanservice.
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

MrRandomGuy123 wrote:

Well, I had to drop this because of the endless Nakama power-ups which were irritating heck out of me.

The one-shots in the fights annoyed me which happened more recently, the fights were made much shorter. Natsu had a goal at the start of the series (Find Igneel) and has done nothing to achieve it since then. I also can't stand Lucy, even the author treats her like trash at times (she's still good for fanservice lol).


I totally agree with the above. For me biggest flaw- Character progression makes no fucking sense.
One minute Natsu can control his transformations, manipulate his flames,he can fly, then he's a pussy again.
Main story hasn't advanced at all.
And Oh yeah that's right, the anime ended at a reeally freaking annoying point.
18839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

EvilNinjedi wrote:


MrRandomGuy123 wrote:

Well, I had to drop this because of the endless Nakama power-ups which were irritating heck out of me.

The one-shots in the fights annoyed me which happened more recently, the fights were made much shorter. Natsu had a goal at the start of the series (Find Igneel) and has done nothing to achieve it since then. I also can't stand Lucy, even the author treats her like trash at times (she's still good for fanservice lol).


I totally agree with the above. For me biggest flaw- Character progression makes no fucking sense.
One minute Natsu can control his transformations, manipulate his flames,he can fly, then he's a pussy again.
Main story hasn't advanced at all.
And Oh yeah that's right, the anime ended at a reeally freaking annoying point.


CANT WAIT TO SEE THE END IM GUNNA GET SO ANNOYED IF IT ENDS ON A STUPID CLIFFHANGER
75340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

Des85 wrote:

Too much fanservice.


that's a flaw? :O icwutudidthar
9228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

AnimeKami wrote:


that's a flaw? :O icwutudidthar


In this it was, since it wasn't supposed to be ecchi.
In the latest arc the fanservice became so damn stupid. I enjoyed it, but I would prefer that the battles with Mirajane was actually about the fighting.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.