First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
situation in Gaza
Posted 11/18/12
What do you people think of the situation in Gaza, I think its disgusting, its so one sided, so many airstrikes, that really is the worst thing I have seen in ages.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 11/18/12

ichigofes12 wrote:

What do you people think of the situation in Gaza, I think its disgusting, its so one sided, so many airstrikes, that really is the worst thing I have seen in ages.


I am indifferent to the whole affair- why bother with the barn with the house is ablaze?
Posted 11/18/12
Israel is opening up the proverbial can of whoop ass, and I couldn't be more supportive.
17109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
It is simple, Hamas is learning if you a slap someone enough times, they will attack you.
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Israel
Offline
Posted 11/21/12 , edited 11/21/12


Yeah its disgusting, these Hamas peace loving folks fired 700 rockets filled with flowers and love over Israel just this year before Israel had enough of it and started to strike back.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 11/22/12 , edited 11/22/12

TorekO wrote:



Yeah its disgusting, these Hamas peace loving folks fired 700 rockets filled with flowers and love over Israel just this year before Israel had enough of it and started to strike back.


It is utterly disgusting, indeed. How dare the Palestinians try and bomb Israel, they have no right to do that, only Israel has any legitimate mandate to to rain hell upon the Palestinian people, to blockade them, and starve them. What more, these people audaciously decide to hold a democratic election, and not just a democratic election, but they choose to elect someone we didn't support! They choose to elect terrorists, obviously, they are not fit enough to have democracy, and still need us to guide them, and for their lack of sense, must be punished. Absolutely disgusting.
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Israel
Offline
Posted 11/22/12
Facepalm, another person who is misinformed.
Posted 11/22/12

TorekO wrote:

Facepalm, another person who is misinformed.


oh and buddy actually you are the one who is misinfromed, i seen shocking videos of what the israelies say they want more suffering more death more blood more graves. While a tiny minority want peace and no bloodshed. OMG DISGUSTING I TELL YOU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ2klbPtvpA they have censored it but i have seen what they really saying. THEY ARE DISGUSTING AND SICK.
Posted 11/22/12

longfenglim wrote:


TorekO wrote:



Yeah its disgusting, these Hamas peace loving folks fired 700 rockets filled with flowers and love over Israel just this year before Israel had enough of it and started to strike back.


It is utterly disgusting, indeed. How dare the Palestinians try and bomb Israel, they have no right to do that, only Israel has any legitimate mandate to to rain hell upon the Palestinian people, to blockade them, and starve them. What more, these people audaciously decide to hold a democratic election, and not just a democratic election, but they choose to elect someone we didn't support! They choose to elect terrorists, obviously, they are not fit enough to have democracy, and still need us to guide them, and for their lack of sense, must be punished. Absolutely disgusting.


thats so true dude i agree right here with you, israel can do whatever the hell it wants. But Palestinians cant do shit right. But atleast the blockade will stop now and the ceasefire, so that a relief. but still Israel just like u said is lost without the help of americans. THEY ARE DISGUSTING. You should see what the israeli people think.
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Israel
Offline
Posted 11/22/12


Misinformed? I live here, you don't.
Do you even know what Hamas stands for? Do you know that South of Israel is being bombed by rockets for the last 12 years? Do you know where Palestine population came from? Do you know they refused twice to make their own state? ( You would if you researched History but you didn't, because you are lazy ) when Israel had to destroy their own settlements and leave Gaza so Palestine can start making their own state they even received 15mil$ worth green houses of settlements that they destroyed the first time they came to the land they received while shouting destruction of Israel. Hamas is the problem in Gaza, innocent Palestine's are being suppressed by them and killed and its not a small amount of them either. You cant make peace with someone who wants to destroy you and the one who kills their own people as Hamas said they love death more than life.

Here is your lovely Hamas group that you like so much http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151248471687141

Here is a quick history in simple words of what happened here and why there is such a mess here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEzvhvOcWEs&feature=share
btw ( no we don't want blood shed, no idea where you got that from, that's not majority of Israel population, Majority of Israel popularity wants Hamas to be gone and wiped off so we can start live in peace )

Posted 11/22/12

TorekO wrote:



Misinformed? I live here, you don't.
Do you even know what Hamas stands for? Do you know that South of Israel is being bombed by rockets for the last 12 years? Do you know where Palestine population came from? Do you know they refused twice to make their own state? ( You would if you researched History but you didn't, because you are lazy ) when Israel had to destroy their own settlements and leave Gaza so Palestine can start making their own state they even received 15mil$ worth green houses of settlements that they destroyed the first time they came to the land they received while shouting destruction of Israel. Hamas is the problem in Gaza, innocent Palestine's are being suppressed by them and killed and its not a small amount of them either. You cant make peace with someone who wants to destroy you and the one who kills their own people as Hamas said they love death more than life.

Here is your lovely Hamas group that you like so much http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151248471687141

Here is a quick history in simple words of what happened here and why there is such a mess here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEzvhvOcWEs&feature=share
btw ( no we don't want blood shed, no idea where you got that from, that's not majority of Israel population, Majority of Israel popularity wants Hamas to be gone and wiped off so we can start live in peace )


dude i dnt support hamas ok not at all in anyway possible, they executed a guy in d worse way possible its a shame. I am not a supporter of them. But I feel so sad and bad when I see dead women and children. Its a shame because its the isralies who are killing them. Its a big shame u know and ill find dat link and put it up. I am not joking it was in tel aviv. Ill find it and post it here. Dude do you know what happened 4 years ago your beloved israel killed 1500 palestinians and 1/3 of dem children 500 children buddy. You proud of that cos if you are den YOU ARE DISGUSTING TO.
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Israel
Offline
Posted 11/22/12 , edited 11/22/12
I know what happened and these casualties are because of hamas using them as human shield, they plant rocket launchers and ammunition inside hospitals,apartments,children parks where there is population of civilians, IDF does try its best to avoid innocent casualties, many airstrikes are being called off because of it and before IAF strikes it calls Palestinians on phones to get out of the building and drop a lot of paper layers of warning on that spot from a plane, I am not proud of it, I am ashamed my country couldn't finish the operation at that time and many innocent lives were lost for nothing but if you are blaming Israel and calling it a disgusting country then you are a hypocrite and a very big one at that, Israel didnt start it and never had any intention of doing so, we lose lives and money because of this.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 11/22/12

TorekO wrote:

Facepalm, another person who is misinformed.



I really do not see how it is misinformed. Certainly you must admit that Israel does have the legitimate mandate to rain hell over the Palestinian people, and that they also have a legitimate mandate to blockade, starve, and siege 'em, and, if I remember correctly, HAMAS was popularly elected by the Palestinian people, who are being punished for their indiscretion in voting in their own interest, when they should be voting in our interest.

Now, certainly, these are all non-controversial, and both side readily admit to these facts, so, I do not see how it can be, in any way, misinformed.

I think it is a much more misinformed position to hold that HAMAS is wrong to illegally fire rockets into Israel with the intent of killing civilians, without giving Israel due praise for its legitimate firing of Rockets onto the Palestinians with the intention of justly killing their civilians.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 11/22/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


TorekO wrote:



Yeah its disgusting, these Hamas peace loving folks fired 700 rockets filled with flowers and love over Israel just this year before Israel had enough of it and started to strike back.


It is utterly disgusting, indeed. How dare the Palestinians try and bomb Israel, they have no right to do that, only Israel has any legitimate mandate to to rain hell upon the Palestinian people, to blockade them, and starve them. What more, these people audaciously decide to hold a democratic election, and not just a democratic election, but they choose to elect someone we didn't support! They choose to elect terrorists, obviously, they are not fit enough to have democracy, and still need us to guide them, and for their lack of sense, must be punished. Absolutely disgusting.


thats so true dude i agree right here with you, israel can do whatever the hell it wants. But Palestinians cant do shit right. But atleast the blockade will stop now and the ceasefire, so that a relief. but still Israel just like u said is lost without the help of americans. THEY ARE DISGUSTING. You should see what the israeli people think.


So, it is right to fire rockets onto Israeli civilians?
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 11/22/12

TorekO wrote:

I know what happened and these casualties are because of hamas using them as human shield, they plant rocket launchers and ammunition inside hospitals,apartments,children parks where there is population of civilians, IDF does try its best to avoid innocent casualties, many airstrikes are being called off because of it and before IAF strikes it calls Palestinians on phones to get out of the building and drop a lot of paper layers of warning on that spot from a plane, I am not proud of it, I am ashamed my country couldn't finish the operation at that time and many innocent lives were lost for nothing but if you are blaming Israel and calling it a disgusting country then you are a hypocrite and a very big one at that, Israel didnt start it and never had any intention of doing so, we lose lives and money because of this.


http://journalism.berkeley.edu/projects/arccrisis/ispal-casualty.html

The Israeli Defence Force doesn't seem to be all that careful in avoiding Civilian Casualty, seeing as they were the one that violated international laws in the first place with their settlement. Not to mention the bit about their blockade, which seriously deteriorated life in Palestine.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=42168&Cr=Palestin&Cr1=#.UK8FR4fpcm0
http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/files/131/1671.pdf
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.