First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
situation in Gaza
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/1/12 , edited 12/1/12

-Vega- wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Muslims are the main victims here. Everything you have learned from the mainstream media about the middle east is total bullshit.


Yes, they are the victims, the Poor Mahometans- why can't the rest of the world see that it is perfectly alright to stone a girl for showing a small bit of skin? Why can't the world see that it is not okay to draw up a picture of their prophet, but it is perfectly alright to bomb churches, ancient statues of buddhas, and, especially, anywhere where more than one Jew congregate together? It is the world's fault they they are not arse-backwards like them, they are the victims- everyone else is at fault for their society being extremely reactionary and bigoted, derelict and dying, fanatical and idiotic.


Ah, another indoctrinated fool/sheep. Do some real research, man. You have no idea of what's going on. Make sure don't get you're information from the MSM/Propaganda machine. Wake up to the reality of the world around you.



The real situation in Gaza and Zionism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwpvI8rX72o

Pay attention to Steven Hawking's quote in the video. That applies to YOU. After reading that quote, skip to the four minute mark to skip the introduction if you wish.

What is going on Gaza is the systematic genocide of the Palestinians by the Zionist. When I say Zionist, I am taking about the small minority of Jews who are absolutely evil who have no empathy. Do you have empathy?



People who claim to think for themselves do not tend to think at all, a truth excellently exemplified by the delightfully thoughtless response by Dr Manhattan.

In the first paragraph, Dr Manhattan reproaches me for being an 'indoctrinated fool/sheep', which I shall abbreviate as 'indfoep'. According to the good Doctor, an 'indfoep' can be characterised by lack of understanding of the subject ('You have no idea what's going on') and reliance on propagandistic sources (Make sure don't get you're[sic] information from the MSM/Propaganda machine), which necessitate being enlightened ('Wake up to the reality of the world around you'). To this effect, he urges indfoels such as myself to 'do [their] own research', which, I assume, consist on feeding off his propaganda, instead of observing it from an objective point of view. This assumption is justified in that we should notice how he doesn't describe the characteristic of 'propaganda', how to differentiate propaganda from unbiased sources, or any of that. I suppose that sites that pass off as 'trustworthy' would be something like 'Israelwatch.com' or 'Jewwatch.com' or any site that advertises the 'Protocol of the Elders of Zion' in colourful banners at the top of the page and is adorned with Swastikas, images of ol' Adolph, and other such paraphernalia.

Dr Manhattan then goes off into the sentimental, one of the principle marks of those unable to think for themselves. Here, he presents a Manichean view of the situation, between the good, the Palestinians, and the evil, the Zionists. He describes Israel's action as 'systematic genocide'- now Israel has done some horrible things, no doubt about that, and their bombing and their blockade are causing real misery to the Palestinian people, but 'systematic genocide' is a bit much. And these people, being oppressed as they are, are now justified in their acts, and we must be empathetic to them. It seems to me that Dr Manhattan wants us to be empathetic to their suffering, but not empathetic to the Israeli civilians who have had their schools, their markets, the homes, etc. bombed at, who are targeted by for murder, for no other reason than being a resident for a country called 'Israel'. These people are evil. They are not to be sympathised- yes, like five month old Yehuda Shoham (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yehuda_Shoham), evil hooked nosed Je-...I mean...Zionists.

So, being wholly lacking in empathy as I am, and not living in a sentimentalised world of good and evil, when I merely pointed out that, no, it is not the fault of the world that Mahometans are still living in an arse-backwards reactionary society, that it is not uncommon for these savages to stone women for showing any bit of skin, that any semblance of blasphemy usually leads to rioting and murder by these half-wits, Dr Manhattan goes off into a whole discourse about the evils of the Zionists.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
38031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/1/12

-Vega- wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Muslims are the main victims here. Everything you have learned from the mainstream media about the middle east is total bullshit.


Yes, they are the victims, the Poor Mahometans- why can't the rest of the world see that it is perfectly alright to stone a girl for showing a small bit of skin? Why can't the world see that it is not okay to draw up a picture of their prophet, but it is perfectly alright to bomb churches, ancient statues of buddhas, and, especially, anywhere where more than one Jew congregate together? It is the world's fault they they are not arse-backwards like them, they are the victims- everyone else is at fault for their society being extremely reactionary and bigoted, derelict and dying, fanatical and idiotic.


Ah, another indoctrinated fool/sheep. Do some real research, man. You have no idea of what's going on. Make sure don't get you're information from the MSM/Propaganda machine. Wake up to the reality of the world around you.

The real situation in Gaza and Zionism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwpvI8rX72o

Pay attention to Steven Hawking's quote in the video. That applies to YOU. After reading that quote, skip to the four minute mark to skip the introduction if you wish.

What is going on Gaza is the systematic genocide of the Palestinians by the Zionist. When I say Zionist, I am taking about the small minority of Jews who are absolutely evil who have no empathy. Do you have empathy?






Are you sure you're not the one buying into propaganda? Systematic genocide of Palestinians? Really? Why is it that many Arabs and Palestinians can live in Israel with equal rights? Hamas is the one who's charter has called for the destruction of the Jewish people. I think you may be selectively informed to fit your own bias on the issue.
55205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 12/1/12 , edited 12/1/12
I wished the Israel's would push all the people out of the Gaza strip and push them back into Jordan were they belong.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/1/12 , edited 12/1/12

tarakelly wrote:

I wished the Israel's would push all the people out of the Gaza strip and push them back into Jordan were they belong.


I think that we, Americans, should push all o' 'em redskins back to Mexico where they belong. And we should also push the Chinese back into Japan, where they belong, and push the Russians into Germany, where they belong, and move the Germans to Scandinavia, the Scandinavia to Spain, the Spanish into Italy, the Italians to France (all the places where they belong), and ending with the French being pushed into Great Britain and Hibernia, where they belong, with a second Norman invasion, which will push the Irish and the Brits back into the sea, to live amongst the Deep Ones, where they belong.
55205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 12/2/12
One why do you condone repeated attacks from Gaza into Israel. If the people living in Palestine want a peaceful living with Israel's stop the bombing stop the rockets. With your argument, Israel should not have give land back won through wars that they won and they were not the aggressor they just defended themselves. But to try to bring Peace to the region they gave up the territory, what happens more attacks. Open up your books from the past not most this rewrite of history in this last decade. After decades of watching and reading as the events unfolded, I just want it to end. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Many Muslims will say the holocaust never happened or if they do they think it was a good thing. As the people of Islam continue there war on none Muslims through out the world. It been a few years but 30 world conflicts and Muslims are involved 26 of them. I am feed up with the religion of murder and hate. Go back through history when Islam begins as a religion and follow their history of murder, intimidation of non believers (AKA the vipers). it was born as a rabbi dog and needs to be put down like one.----------------------------------------------------------- By the way I am not from Atlanta lived overseas and in ten states born in California, then again most the people in Atlanta and surrounding counties were not even born in the state. Tell your faith in the first few minutes of meeting you in a conversation that has nothing to do with faith I normally will chalk that person as someone i want to stay away from. Anther word please grow up and stop reciting today's popular beliefs, think for yourself.
Posted 12/2/12

tarakelly wrote:

One why do you condone repeated attacks from Gaza into Israel. If the people living in Palestine want a peaceful living with Israel's stop the bombing stop the rockets. With your argument, Israel should not have give land back won through wars that they won and they were not the aggressor they just defended themselves. But to try to bring Peace to the region they gave up the territory, what happens more attacks. Open up your books from the past not most this rewrite of history in this last decade. After decades of watching and reading as the events unfolded, I just want it to end. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Many Muslims will say the holocaust never happened or if they do they think it was a good thing. As the people of Islam continue there war on none Muslims through out the world. It been a few years but 30 world conflicts and Muslims are involved 26 of them. I am feed up with the religion of murder and hate. Go back through history when Islam begins as a religion and follow their history of murder, intimidation of non believers (AKA the vipers). it was born as a rabbi dog and needs to be put down like one.----------------------------------------------------------- By the way I am not from Atlanta lived overseas and in ten states born in California, then again most the people in Atlanta and surrounding counties were not even born in the state. Tell your faith in the first few minutes of meeting you in a conversation that has nothing to do with faith I normally will chalk that person as someone i want to stay away from. Anther word please grow up and stop reciting today's popular beliefs, think for yourself.


Dude you live in a dream world, the muslims are the victims everywhere, the only reason you see muslims involved is they try to do something to stop the oppressors from oppressing, instead of just letting countries like america invade them. And I am no supporter of these muslim groups thy do very disgusting stuff, but I am no supporter of America and Israel who supposedly America is Israals dog basically.
55205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 12/2/12
A treaty made between a Muslim and a non Muslim can be broken at any time by the Muslim it in there Karen . You should get to know your who your sticking up for. Their so called holy book condones murder to those who will not convert an it the death plenty if you leave it. Get to know your who your supporting or showing empathy to. It a religion based on dishonor lying intimidation and murder. Letting school girls burn up in a fire because there head were not covered. Shooting a little girl because she wanted to go to school. Oh ya it real peaceful.
Posted 12/2/12

tarakelly wrote:

A treaty made between a Muslim and a non Muslim can be broken at any time by the Muslim it in there Karen . You should get to know your who your sticking up for. Their so called holy book condones murder to those who will not convert an it the death plenty if you leave it. Get to know your who your supporting or showing empathy to. It a religion based on dishonor lying intimidation and murder. Letting school girls burn up in a fire because there head were not covered. Shooting a little girl because she wanted to go to school. Oh ya it real peaceful.


lol mate ive read the holy quran it preaches much more truth than the bible does, and also dude I support them because they are always oppressed. You dont know what a real muslim is like, he is peaceful like there prophet muhammad who is the most peaceful man in the universe. Look at the meaning not whats written there.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

tarakelly wrote:

A treaty made between a Muslim and a non Muslim can be broken at any time by the Muslim it in there Karen . You should get to know your who your sticking up for. Their so called holy book condones murder to those who will not convert an it the death plenty if you leave it. Get to know your who your supporting or showing empathy to. It a religion based on dishonor lying intimidation and murder. Letting school girls burn up in a fire because there head were not covered. Shooting a little girl because she wanted to go to school. Oh ya it real peaceful.


This 'Karen' sounds like an interesting book- indeed, I find it extremely similar to another piece of fiction here in the west, one which a sizeable cult has sprung up around, a certain holy book that involves murder, killing, and other such things- The Lord of the Rings.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/2/12 , edited 12/2/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


tarakelly wrote:

A treaty made between a Muslim and a non Muslim can be broken at any time by the Muslim it in there Karen . You should get to know your who your sticking up for. Their so called holy book condones murder to those who will not convert an it the death plenty if you leave it. Get to know your who your supporting or showing empathy to. It a religion based on dishonor lying intimidation and murder. Letting school girls burn up in a fire because there head were not covered. Shooting a little girl because she wanted to go to school. Oh ya it real peaceful.


lol mate ive read the holy quran it preaches much more truth than the bible does, and also dude I support them because they are always oppressed. You dont know what a real muslim is like, he is peaceful like there prophet muhammad who is the most peaceful man in the universe. Look at the meaning not whats written there.


There is lots of truth in the Holy Qu'ran, such as this verse from a pretty little chapter charmingly entitled 'The Bovine':

2:85 ... Believe you in part of the Scripture and disbelieve you in part thereof ? And what is the reward of those who do so save ignominy in the life of the world, and on the Day of Resurrection they will be consigned to the most grievous doom. For Allah is not unaware of what you do.

See, Christians and Jews are going to hell.

Another verse from the bovine:

2:178 Hear, O believer! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female. And for him who is forgiven somewhat by his (injured) brother, prosecution according to usage and payment unto him in kindness. This is an alleviation and a mercy from your Lord. He who transgresses after this will have a painful doom.

It is your moral duty to start an unending cycle of murder. God's truth.


And here's a verse from the Amran's Family

3:118 Hear, O believers! Do not be intimate with those others than your own folk, who would spare no pains to ruin you; they love to hamper you. Hatred is revealed in their speech, but that which their breasts hide is greater. We have made plain for you the revelations if you will understand.

Don't associate with anyone outside your little parochial circle.

But, the the book of Females tells us that:

4:89 They [unbelievers] long that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, that you may be upon a level with them. So do not choose friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back to enmity then take them and kill them wherever you find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them...

Not only should your not associate with them, but you should go about killing them.


There's lots of truth in this book, most of them involve Allah telling his folks to start with the murderfest.


As to being 'always oppressed'- as I have said before, I agree, it is not their fault that the world is more civilised than a society of misogynistic braying half-wits and murderous jackasses, it is not their fault that they don't tolerate any form of criticism, and they make no effort whatsoever to reform their derelict and decaying society.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/2/12 , edited 12/2/12

tarakelly wrote:

One why do you condone repeated attacks from Gaza into Israel. If the people living in Palestine want a peaceful living with Israel's stop the bombing stop the rockets. With your argument, Israel should not have give land back won through wars that they won and they were not the aggressor they just defended themselves. But to try to bring Peace to the region they gave up the territory, what happens more attacks. Open up your books from the past not most this rewrite of history in this last decade. After decades of watching and reading as the events unfolded, I just want it to end.


Why do you think that I condone repeated attacks from Gaza into Israel? If Israel really wanted peace with Palestine, then maybe it should, I don't know, hold to its side of their agreements, stop blockading, starving, and bombing Palestinians, stop building the settlements, you know, the decent thing to do.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Many Muslims will say the holocaust never happened or if they do they think it was a good thing. As the people of Islam continue there war on none Muslims through out the world. It been a few years but 30 world conflicts and Muslims are involved 26 of them. I am feed up with the religion of murder and hate. Go back through history when Islam begins as a religion and follow their history of murder, intimidation of non believers (AKA the vipers). it was born as a rabbi dog and needs to be put down like one.


Many Americans say that the Holocaust never happened, and many Americans think that the world is only six thousand years old and humans are made of mud, and some fantasise about that magical period where men were gentlemen, women were ladies, and blacks were three fifth human and working in the fields. Americans propped up some of the most brutal dictators in the world because the leaders the people elected didn't want what we want. Our history is one of a revolution based upon the most inane principle of not wanting to pay less than Mother England for the war and grief we caused her, setting up the most insane fascists in the world, sending our folks overseas to exploit the near slave labour of the countries we are keeping impoverish, it seems that your prescription work just as well for America, and for all Americans, as for Islam- only here, in the civilised world, we tend to separate the actions of the few, or the unwitting actors, than putting the blame on all o' em or on the entire religion/nation, and asking that those be destroyed.


----------------------------------------------------------- By the way I am not from Atlanta lived overseas and in ten states born in California, then again most the people in Atlanta and surrounding counties were not even born in the state. Tell your faith in the first few minutes of meeting you in a conversation that has nothing to do with faith I normally will chalk that person as someone i want to stay away from. Anther word please grow up and stop reciting today's popular beliefs, think for yourself.


Your thinking for yourself seems less thinking and more feeding off the most bigoted articles you can find.
Posted 12/2/12

longfenglim wrote:


tarakelly wrote:

A treaty made between a Muslim and a non Muslim can be broken at any time by the Muslim it in there Karen . You should get to know your who your sticking up for. Their so called holy book condones murder to those who will not convert an it the death plenty if you leave it. Get to know your who your supporting or showing empathy to. It a religion based on dishonor lying intimidation and murder. Letting school girls burn up in a fire because there head were not covered. Shooting a little girl because she wanted to go to school. Oh ya it real peaceful.


This 'Karen' sounds like an interesting book- indeed, I find it extremely similar to another piece of fiction here in the west, one which a sizeable cult has sprung up around, a certain holy book that involves murder, killing, and other such things- The Lord of the Rings.


lol dude your opinion the quran has taught me d truth of life and I have become such a person that when people look at me they think, that look is that what a muslim is supposed to be like. Yes thats what it is u know so ye you can think w hatever but I believe in it and its truthness for etenety.
55205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 12/2/12
When Muslims grow up and play nice with all the other people int he world That will be great. But until they stopped there terror tacks and stop playing victims allot in common with democrats in this USA. I am an atheist so I find religious wars pathetic. I know enough of history to see were many Nukes will be used in this blood thirsty for the world to change to Islam. The USA and many other Innocent by standing countries will suffer at the hand of Islam. After that happens I hope the whole middle east will be turned to glass and all those picker-woods well have finality meet the so called good. And there child messing profit MOHAMMAD .
55205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 12/2/12
I have Muslim ex friends here in the USA I notice when thing get hard for them they blame the the Jewish people. Sorry guy your home life suck, but killing Jew's will not fix the problem That what i told an ex friend of mine.Then your like most christian well those people are not real christian. Normally one on one Muslims are ok get them in a group you have a mob.get them worked up you have violence. Most people of other faith seem to stop short of killing others. I could careless what or how you sleep with or even do. Until you start to infringe on others. I find the left and right here most can't think for themselves. It can religion, politic there always some nut job communism, Nazi, Islam in the 20th and 21 st century.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


tarakelly wrote:

A treaty made between a Muslim and a non Muslim can be broken at any time by the Muslim it in there Karen . You should get to know your who your sticking up for. Their so called holy book condones murder to those who will not convert an it the death plenty if you leave it. Get to know your who your supporting or showing empathy to. It a religion based on dishonor lying intimidation and murder. Letting school girls burn up in a fire because there head were not covered. Shooting a little girl because she wanted to go to school. Oh ya it real peaceful.


This 'Karen' sounds like an interesting book- indeed, I find it extremely similar to another piece of fiction here in the west, one which a sizeable cult has sprung up around, a certain holy book that involves murder, killing, and other such things- The Lord of the Rings.


lol dude your opinion the quran has taught me d truth of life and I have become such a person that when people look at me they think, that look is that what a muslim is supposed to be like. Yes thats what it is u know so ye you can think w hatever but I believe in it and its truthness for etenety.


Noo ye stone the lewd lasses and the heathen bairns d'ye?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.