First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
situation in Gaza
Posted 12/2/12

tarakelly wrote:

I have Muslim ex friends here in the USA I notice when thing get hard for them they blame the the Jewish people. Sorry guy your home life suck, but killing Jew's will not fix the problem That what i told an ex friend of mine.Then your like most christian well those people are not real christian. Normally one on one Muslims are ok get them in a group you have a mob.get them worked up you have violence. Most people of other faith seem to stop short of killing others. I could careless what or how you sleep with or even do. Until you start to infringe on others. I find the left and right here most can't think for themselves. It can religion, politic there always some nut job communism, Nazi, Islam in the 20th and 21 st century.


Dude u make me laugh lol ROFL OMG U MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH hahahahahha shit man u dnt know shit and u act like u do
55159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 12/2/12
Grow a pair join the army marines but I doubt they will take you Put you on but out there. Other wise your just talk.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/2/12 , edited 12/2/12

tarakelly wrote:

Grow a pair join the army marines but I doubt they will take you Put you on but out there. Other wise your just talk.


We enter the phrase of the denigrated discussion, where the Musulman (Ichigofes12) and the Mariner (tarakelly) try to one up each other in manliness. Somehow, this is supposed to prove their points- the more testicles you have, the more right you are. Since I have three pairs of gonads, I think we should all agree that I am write, Islamic society is ridiculously backwards, the Israeli leadership and the IDF is staffed with War criminals, and both side can only find peace when one or the other is exterminated, I don't care which.
Posted 12/2/12 , edited 12/2/12

tarakelly wrote:

Grow a pair join the army marines but I doubt they will take you Put you on but out there. Other wise your just talk.


I will say that any branch of any of the world's military forces requires courage. For instance, Russian special forces, known as the Spetsnaz, seeks great emotional maturity in their trainees. It would require just that among other things, for their training is often brutal. The situations they are required to deal with won't be any kinder.

As for the forces seen on both sides of the situation in Gaza, either can be skilled and very cunning. I will make no generalization that Israeli forces are always well equipped and have impeccable morale, nor will I generalize that the Palestinian forces are just a mob of poorly trained insurgents and terrorists.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/4/12 , edited 12/4/12
30069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ozone
Offline
Posted 12/4/12
Not all Jews in Israel are Zionists,they're common people living in a hell we can't begin to imagine.Their ideals and goals are very similar to the US-that is why we support them,as well as keeping tabs on our oil supply.I would like to know what youtube has to say about the bloodthirsty,jealous,blasphemous followers of the children of Ishmael.They have a very open agenda for world domination and have admitted they will lie,infiltrate and murder in order to spread their warped and zealotist ideas of religion to every nation on earth.They already have 90% of the middle east and the continent of Africa in a terrorizing death grip as well as parts of India.Now they've insidiously snaked their way thru Europe all the way to the halls of Parliament where they intend to keep sherria law on the agenda forever or until it passes.They are infiltrating the schools and gov't little by little in America.Wipe the Jews off the face of the Earth and death to the little Satan America is their motto and war cry.They think nothing of strapping bombs to children,brainwashing young men and women into being suicide bombers,using anyone as human shields or killing ambassadors because they have no intention of backing down or negotiating.There are always heinous acts and innocent loss of life on both sides in war.It's WAR! You think they're going to play by the Marquis of Queensbury rules or something?This is a war between two peoples,involving many countries that has been going on for 3000 years at various times .It will eventually drag the whole world in because of oil-really it already has.Also,the "Palestinians were never a "people",they were immigrants from surrounding territories and countries that Israel took in.The Muslim Jihadists instigated these people into seperating from Israel just so Israel would be backed into a catch 22 corner and have to give Gaza up.No matter what the media tells you our presence will not be absent from the Middle East.
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/12
Bloodshed, bloodshed, bloodshed and where else can it end but with more destruction. Sometimes it's defend, sometimes it's attack, fear, loss, provocation, attention seeking, desperation, revenge, all complicated feelings twisted into hate and ending in violence. Each side feels justified and I can't see an outcome that would satisfy both.
Posted 12/6/12

stargazers7 wrote:

Not all Jews in Israel are Zionists,they're common people living in a hell we can't begin to imagine.Their ideals and goals are very similar to the US-that is why we support them,as well as keeping tabs on our oil supply.I would like to know what youtube has to say about the bloodthirsty,jealous,blasphemous followers of the children of Ishmael.They have a very open agenda for world domination and have admitted they will lie,infiltrate and murder in order to spread their warped and zealotist ideas of religion to every nation on earth.They already have 90% of the middle east and the continent of Africa in a terrorizing death grip as well as parts of India.Now they've insidiously snaked their way thru Europe all the way to the halls of Parliament where they intend to keep sherria law on the agenda forever or until it passes.They are infiltrating the schools and gov't little by little in America.Wipe the Jews off the face of the Earth and death to the little Satan America is their motto and war cry.They think nothing of strapping bombs to children,brainwashing young men and women into being suicide bombers,using anyone as human shields or killing ambassadors because they have no intention of backing down or negotiating.There are always heinous acts and innocent loss of life on both sides in war.It's WAR! You think they're going to play by the Marquis of Queensbury rules or something?This is a war between two peoples,involving many countries that has been going on for 3000 years at various times .It will eventually drag the whole world in because of oil-really it already has.Also,the "Palestinians were never a "people",they were immigrants from surrounding territories and countries that Israel took in.The Muslim Jihadists instigated these people into seperating from Israel just so Israel would be backed into a catch 22 corner and have to give Gaza up.No matter what the media tells you our presence will not be absent from the Middle East.


A typical american supporter of Israel I cant stop laughing at what you have written, you are so seeing things in one direction, you never open your eyes to the real truth.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/7/12


What are you doing here, Dr. Manhattan? I thought I killed you already.

Didn't my post already destroyed you completely?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-781994/situation-in-gaza?pg=3#41700196

Haven't my arguments completely grind you to dust?

Are you risen again from the grave, with a decayed body and a rotted brain?

Why do you continue, Dr Manhattan, when you know that you are wrong in every respect?
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/7/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


stargazers7 wrote:

Not all Jews in Israel are Zionists,they're common people living in a hell we can't begin to imagine.Their ideals and goals are very similar to the US-that is why we support them,as well as keeping tabs on our oil supply.I would like to know what youtube has to say about the bloodthirsty,jealous,blasphemous followers of the children of Ishmael.They have a very open agenda for world domination and have admitted they will lie,infiltrate and murder in order to spread their warped and zealotist ideas of religion to every nation on earth.They already have 90% of the middle east and the continent of Africa in a terrorizing death grip as well as parts of India.Now they've insidiously snaked their way thru Europe all the way to the halls of Parliament where they intend to keep sherria law on the agenda forever or until it passes.They are infiltrating the schools and gov't little by little in America.Wipe the Jews off the face of the Earth and death to the little Satan America is their motto and war cry.They think nothing of strapping bombs to children,brainwashing young men and women into being suicide bombers,using anyone as human shields or killing ambassadors because they have no intention of backing down or negotiating.There are always heinous acts and innocent loss of life on both sides in war.It's WAR! You think they're going to play by the Marquis of Queensbury rules or something?This is a war between two peoples,involving many countries that has been going on for 3000 years at various times .It will eventually drag the whole world in because of oil-really it already has.Also,the "Palestinians were never a "people",they were immigrants from surrounding territories and countries that Israel took in.The Muslim Jihadists instigated these people into seperating from Israel just so Israel would be backed into a catch 22 corner and have to give Gaza up.No matter what the media tells you our presence will not be absent from the Middle East.


A typical american supporter of Israel I cant stop laughing at what you have written, you are so seeing things in one direction, you never open your eyes to the real truth.


Your 'truth' involve lots of murdering, stoning, and killing:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-781994/situation-in-gaza?pg=3#41708791

I wouldn't put too much faith in this 'truth'.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/7/12 , edited 12/7/12
Zionism and How They Control Us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUzsjgcdUhE

The Zionist Conspiracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqM_zOs0lsw
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/7/12 , edited 12/7/12


Sigh, Dr Manhattan knows he's wrong, but he's still posting up these inane, border-line anti-semetic videos to show how 'Zionists' are controlling the world, through the usual means these Je- Zionists do: The bank, the media, bribery, etc. You know, why don't you just come out and admit it, Doctor, all this is simply taken out of the Protocols of the Elder of Zion, with the word Jew now tactfully replaced by 'Zionists', and these 'Zionists' (the good Doctor isn't an anti-semite, he has lots of Jewish friends...) are controlling the world through their evilness.
Posted 12/8/12

longfenglim wrote:



Sigh, Dr Manhattan knows he's wrong, but he's still posting up these inane, border-line anti-semetic videos to show how 'Zionists' are controlling the world, through the usual means these Je- Zionists do: The bank, the media, bribery, etc. You know, why don't you just come out and admit it, Doctor, all this is simply taken out of the Protocols of the Elder of Zion, with the word Jew now tactfully replaced by 'Zionists', and these 'Zionists' (the good Doctor isn't an anti-semite, he has lots of Jewish friends...) are controlling the world through their evilness.


Dude what gives you the idea that I am a muslim, I could be a christian first and converted because of the truth. Im scotish buddy so dont think im backing them up just because Im from the same country as them. So I dont know what you meant by musalman I am a muslim. Yes proud to be one to. And what this guy is saying is the truth, you just think its not true :). Because you area supporter of these Zionist and how they control us.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
longfenglim wake the fuck up! Don't be a zombie!
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/8/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:



Sigh, Dr Manhattan knows he's wrong, but he's still posting up these inane, border-line anti-semetic videos to show how 'Zionists' are controlling the world, through the usual means these Je- Zionists do: The bank, the media, bribery, etc. You know, why don't you just come out and admit it, Doctor, all this is simply taken out of the Protocols of the Elder of Zion, with the word Jew now tactfully replaced by 'Zionists', and these 'Zionists' (the good Doctor isn't an anti-semite, he has lots of Jewish friends...) are controlling the world through their evilness.


Dude what gives you the idea that I am a muslim, I could be a christian first and converted because of the truth. Im scotish buddy so dont think im backing them up just because Im from the same country as them. So I dont know what you meant by musalman I am a muslim. Yes proud to be one to. And what this guy is saying is the truth, you just think its not true :). Because you area supporter of these Zionist and how they control us.


'Dude what gives you the idea that I am a muslim'? What gives me the idea that you are a Musulman, but that you have admitted such, even here you admit to be a musulman: " I could be a christian first and converted because of the truth". You could have formerly been a Christian, a Papist, whatever, but what are you right now? You have 'converted because of the truth'. The truth as is found where? In the holy Qu'ran, and those who believe that the hoy Qu'ran is the truth is a Musulman by definition. And, the next sentence you clearly state: '...I dont [sic] know what you mean by musalman [sic], I am a muslim.' But, your Scottishness aside, you are a Musulman, a Scottish Musulman, but a Musulman nonetheless. So, this raise the question, if you think the Qu'ran is, indeed, truth, are you prepared to 'gae aboot an' stone the lewd lassies an' the heathen bairns'?

But, what the fellow is saying is clearly not true, unsupported, and falls beneath the weight of reason, and you only want it to be true, which is why you are defending it, because it fits into a particular world view of yours, one that involves the goodies (The Palestinian) who are being attacked by the wholly evil baddies (the Zionists), who, additionally, controls the world through their 'Government [which] will resemble the Hindu god Vishnu. Each of [their] hundred hands will hold one spring of the social machinery of State.' This, incidentally (ha ha) is a quote taken from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, written in 1903, before there even was an Israel. As you can see, the argument is pretty much the same, 'the evil Zionists (that's the popular code word for Jews these days) controls the media, the bank, etc. and so, they are spreading their nefarious influence across the world.'

So, the Palestinians, here, are now the heroic and romantic fighters of freedom against this evil Zionists (read: Jew) hoard, who are moneyed and evil. That is why they now have the green light to bomb marketplace and grade schools where these evil Zionists gather, indeed,one of your heroic Palestinians managed to kill an evil Zionist, five month old Yehuda Shoham, I am assume you would condone this attack on account of the evilness of the Zionists (a broad term defined by the idea that there should be a state called Israel).

But, I do not have faith that this will be answered, because every time I try to engage in a serious discussion, you just flee-
here, here,& here

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.