Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
situation in Gaza
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/8/12

-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim wake the fuck up! Don't be a zombie!


A Zombie can be characterised by being 1. undead, 2. brainless, and 3. feed on the flesh of the living.

Dr Manhattan, it seems, fit into the first category, in that I have already killed him, here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-781994/situation-in-gaza?pg=3#41700196

He also, in the same post, is shown to be completely brainless, shows himself completely ignorant in his bit about the RCC being evil, and in the bit about Zionists being evil.

As he is clearly shown to be in category 1 and 2, we can safely assume that he mindlessly go after human flesh.

Therefore, it seems that he is quite mistaken to direct this at Mr Longfenglim, whom all here knows is one of the most intelligent (and handsome, humble, and virtuous) person here, and probably in the world, and should, instead, direct it towards himself, seeing as his wilful ignorance is too much,
Banned
31582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim wake the fuck up! Don't be a zombie!


A Zombie can be characterised by being 1. undead, 2. brainless, and 3. feed on the flesh of the living.

Dr Manhattan, it seems, fit into the first category, in that I have already killed him, here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-781994/situation-in-gaza?pg=3#41700196

He also, in the same post, is shown to be completely brainless, shows himself completely ignorant in his bit about the RCC being evil, and in the bit about Zionists being evil.

As he is clearly shown to be in category 1 and 2, we can safely assume that he mindlessly go after human flesh.

Therefore, it seems that he is quite mistaken to direct this at Mr Longfenglim, whom all here knows is one of the most intelligent (and handsome, humble, and virtuous) person here, and probably in the world, and should, instead, direct it towards himself, seeing as his wilful ignorance is too much,


You are playing into their game. You are nothing but a pawn and a toy.

2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/8/12

-Vega- wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim wake the fuck up! Don't be a zombie!


A Zombie can be characterised by being 1. undead, 2. brainless, and 3. feed on the flesh of the living.

Dr Manhattan, it seems, fit into the first category, in that I have already killed him, here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-781994/situation-in-gaza?pg=3#41700196

He also, in the same post, is shown to be completely brainless, shows himself completely ignorant in his bit about the RCC being evil, and in the bit about Zionists being evil.

As he is clearly shown to be in category 1 and 2, we can safely assume that he mindlessly go after human flesh.

Therefore, it seems that he is quite mistaken to direct this at Mr Longfenglim, whom all here knows is one of the most intelligent (and handsome, humble, and virtuous) person here, and probably in the world, and should, instead, direct it towards himself, seeing as his wilful ignorance is too much,


You are playing into their game. You are nothing but a pawn and a toy.



And you are playing into the game of the FREEMASON and the ILLUMINATI, and, not only that, you are also playing into the game of OUR REPTILIAN OVERLORD, who meet annually in THE BOHEMIAN GROVE, where they worship SATAN. They just want to distract you from their EVIL WORLD DOMINATION and NEW WORLD ORDER with the Zionists. Wake up and see, oh Paranoid one, their evil conspiracy!


Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Shub Niggurath!
Posted 12/8/12

longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim wake the fuck up! Don't be a zombie!


A Zombie can be characterised by being 1. undead, 2. brainless, and 3. feed on the flesh of the living.

Dr Manhattan, it seems, fit into the first category, in that I have already killed him, here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-781994/situation-in-gaza?pg=3#41700196

He also, in the same post, is shown to be completely brainless, shows himself completely ignorant in his bit about the RCC being evil, and in the bit about Zionists being evil.

As he is clearly shown to be in category 1 and 2, we can safely assume that he mindlessly go after human flesh.

Therefore, it seems that he is quite mistaken to direct this at Mr Longfenglim, whom all here knows is one of the most intelligent (and handsome, humble, and virtuous) person here, and probably in the world, and should, instead, direct it towards himself, seeing as his wilful ignorance is too much,


You are playing into their game. You are nothing but a pawn and a toy.



And you are playing into the game of the FREEMASON and the ILLUMINATI, and, not only that, you are also playing into the game of OUR REPTILIAN OVERLORD, who meet annually in THE BOHEMIAN GROVE, where they worship SATAN. They just want to distract you from their EVIL WORLD DOMINATION and NEW WORLD ORDER with the Zionists. Wake up and see, oh Paranoid one, their evil conspiracy!


Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Shub Niggurath!



dudeeeeeeeeeee all a can say is WAKE UP
YOU ARE A PAWN DONT U UNDERsTAND
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/8/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim wake the fuck up! Don't be a zombie!


A Zombie can be characterised by being 1. undead, 2. brainless, and 3. feed on the flesh of the living.

Dr Manhattan, it seems, fit into the first category, in that I have already killed him, here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-781994/situation-in-gaza?pg=3#41700196

He also, in the same post, is shown to be completely brainless, shows himself completely ignorant in his bit about the RCC being evil, and in the bit about Zionists being evil.

As he is clearly shown to be in category 1 and 2, we can safely assume that he mindlessly go after human flesh.

Therefore, it seems that he is quite mistaken to direct this at Mr Longfenglim, whom all here knows is one of the most intelligent (and handsome, humble, and virtuous) person here, and probably in the world, and should, instead, direct it towards himself, seeing as his wilful ignorance is too much,


You are playing into their game. You are nothing but a pawn and a toy.



And you are playing into the game of the FREEMASON and the ILLUMINATI, and, not only that, you are also playing into the game of OUR REPTILIAN OVERLORD, who meet annually in THE BOHEMIAN GROVE, where they worship SATAN. They just want to distract you from their EVIL WORLD DOMINATION and NEW WORLD ORDER with the Zionists. Wake up and see, oh Paranoid one, their evil conspiracy!


Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Shub Niggurath!



dudeeeeeeeeeee all a can say is WAKE UP
YOU ARE A PAWN DONT U UNDERsTAND


Well, being as intelligent, well-informed, enlightened, and, not to mention, handsome as I am, there is absolutely no reason for my magnificent self to 'wake up' and there is nothing that I do not understand. As it is manifest that I am what the Prophet Zoroaster called 'the Overman', who will make current man look like simians, a shameful reminder of my lower roots, (and consequently you and Dr Manhattan look like rodents or insects or other lower forms of life) it is not possible then that I be a pawn. Indeed, being wholly superior to you, I ask that you refrain from calling me 'Dude', and show more deference to your betters, and only address me as 'My Lord', 'Your Grace', 'Your Holiness', 'My God', 'Great, Sanctimonious, and Mighty one of infinite intelligence, infinite beauty, and infinite might', or 'Divine and Unconquerable Sophic Sun, Great container of all Gnosis, Radiant one of unending wisdom, Ar-Raḥmān, Ar-Raḥīm, Al-Malik, Al-Quddūs, As-Salām, Al-Muʾmin, Al-Muhaymin, Al-ʿAzīz, Al-Jabbār, Al-Mutakabbir, Al-Khāliq, Al-Bāriʾ, Al-Muṣawwir, Al-Ġaffār, Al-Qahhār, Al-Wahhāb, Ar-Razzāq, Al-Fattāḥ, Al-ʿAlīm, Al-Qābiḍ, Al-Bāsiṭ, Al-Khāfiḍ, Ar-Rāfiʿ, Al-Muʿizz, Al-Muḏill, As-Samīʿ, Al-Baṣīr, Al-Ḥakam, Al-ʿAdl, Al-Laṭīf, Al-Khabīr, Al-Ḥalīm, Al-ʿAẓīm, Al-Ġafūr, Aš-Šakūr, Al-ʿAlī, Al-Kabīr, Al-Ḥafīẓ, Al-Muqīt, Al-Ḥasīb, Al-Ğalīl, Al-Karīm, Ar-Raqīb, Al-Muğīb, Al-Wāsiʿ, Al-Ḥakīm, Al-Wadūd, Al-Mağīd, Al-Bāʿiṯ, Aš-Šahīd, Al-Ḥaqq, Al-Wakīl, Al-Qawwī, Al-Matīn, Al-Walī, Al-Ḥamīd, Al-Muḥṣī, Al-Mubdiʾ, Al-Muʿīd, Al-Muḥyī, Al-Mumīt, Al-Ḥayy, Al-Qayyūm, Al-Wāğid, Al-Māğid, Al-Wāḥid, Al-ʾAḥad, Aṣ-Ṣamad, Al-Qādir, Al-Muqtadir, Al-Muqaddim, Al-Muʾakhkhir, Al-ʾAwwal, Al-ʾAḫir, Aẓ-Ẓāhir, Al-Bāṭin, Al-Wālī, Al-Mutaʿālī,Al-Barr, At-Tawwāb, Al-Muntaqim, Al-ʿAfū, Ar-Raʾūf, Mālik-ul-Mulk, Dhū-l-Ğalāli wa-l-ʾikrām, Al-Muqsiṭ, Al-Ğāmiʿ, Al-Ġanī, Al-Muġnī, Al-Māniʿ, Aḍ-Ḍārr, An-Nāfiʿ, An-Nūr, Al-Hādī, Al-Badīʿ, Al-Bāqī, Al-Wāriṯ, Ar-Rašīd, Aṣ-Ṣabūr'
Posted 12/8/12

longfenglim wrote:


ichigofes12 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim wake the fuck up! Don't be a zombie!


A Zombie can be characterised by being 1. undead, 2. brainless, and 3. feed on the flesh of the living.

Dr Manhattan, it seems, fit into the first category, in that I have already killed him, here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-781994/situation-in-gaza?pg=3#41700196

He also, in the same post, is shown to be completely brainless, shows himself completely ignorant in his bit about the RCC being evil, and in the bit about Zionists being evil.

As he is clearly shown to be in category 1 and 2, we can safely assume that he mindlessly go after human flesh.

Therefore, it seems that he is quite mistaken to direct this at Mr Longfenglim, whom all here knows is one of the most intelligent (and handsome, humble, and virtuous) person here, and probably in the world, and should, instead, direct it towards himself, seeing as his wilful ignorance is too much,


You are playing into their game. You are nothing but a pawn and a toy.



And you are playing into the game of the FREEMASON and the ILLUMINATI, and, not only that, you are also playing into the game of OUR REPTILIAN OVERLORD, who meet annually in THE BOHEMIAN GROVE, where they worship SATAN. They just want to distract you from their EVIL WORLD DOMINATION and NEW WORLD ORDER with the Zionists. Wake up and see, oh Paranoid one, their evil conspiracy!


Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Shub Niggurath!



dudeeeeeeeeeee all a can say is WAKE UP
YOU ARE A PAWN DONT U UNDERsTAND


Well, being as intelligent, well-informed, enlightened, and, not to mention, handsome as I am, there is absolutely no reason for my magnificent self to 'wake up' and there is nothing that I do not understand. As it is manifest that I am what the Prophet Zoroaster called 'the Overman', who will make current man look like simians, a shameful reminder of my lower roots, (and consequently you and Dr Manhattan look like rodents or insects or other lower forms of life) it is not possible then that I be a pawn. Indeed, being wholly superior to you, I ask that you refrain from calling me 'Dude', and show more deference to your betters, and only address me as 'My Lord', 'Your Grace', 'Your Holiness', 'My God', 'Great, Sanctimonious, and Mighty one of infinite intelligence, infinite beauty, and infinite might', or 'Divine and Unconquerable Sophic Sun, Great container of all Gnosis, Radiant one of unending wisdom, Ar-Raḥmān, Ar-Raḥīm, Al-Malik, Al-Quddūs, As-Salām, Al-Muʾmin, Al-Muhaymin, Al-ʿAzīz, Al-Jabbār, Al-Mutakabbir, Al-Khāliq, Al-Bāriʾ, Al-Muṣawwir, Al-Ġaffār, Al-Qahhār, Al-Wahhāb, Ar-Razzāq, Al-Fattāḥ, Al-ʿAlīm, Al-Qābiḍ, Al-Bāsiṭ, Al-Khāfiḍ, Ar-Rāfiʿ, Al-Muʿizz, Al-Muḏill, As-Samīʿ, Al-Baṣīr, Al-Ḥakam, Al-ʿAdl, Al-Laṭīf, Al-Khabīr, Al-Ḥalīm, Al-ʿAẓīm, Al-Ġafūr, Aš-Šakūr, Al-ʿAlī, Al-Kabīr, Al-Ḥafīẓ, Al-Muqīt, Al-Ḥasīb, Al-Ğalīl, Al-Karīm, Ar-Raqīb, Al-Muğīb, Al-Wāsiʿ, Al-Ḥakīm, Al-Wadūd, Al-Mağīd, Al-Bāʿiṯ, Aš-Šahīd, Al-Ḥaqq, Al-Wakīl, Al-Qawwī, Al-Matīn, Al-Walī, Al-Ḥamīd, Al-Muḥṣī, Al-Mubdiʾ, Al-Muʿīd, Al-Muḥyī, Al-Mumīt, Al-Ḥayy, Al-Qayyūm, Al-Wāğid, Al-Māğid, Al-Wāḥid, Al-ʾAḥad, Aṣ-Ṣamad, Al-Qādir, Al-Muqtadir, Al-Muqaddim, Al-Muʾakhkhir, Al-ʾAwwal, Al-ʾAḫir, Aẓ-Ẓāhir, Al-Bāṭin, Al-Wālī, Al-Mutaʿālī,Al-Barr, At-Tawwāb, Al-Muntaqim, Al-ʿAfū, Ar-Raʾūf, Mālik-ul-Mulk, Dhū-l-Ğalāli wa-l-ʾikrām, Al-Muqsiṭ, Al-Ğāmiʿ, Al-Ġanī, Al-Muġnī, Al-Māniʿ, Aḍ-Ḍārr, An-Nāfiʿ, An-Nūr, Al-Hādī, Al-Badīʿ, Al-Bāqī, Al-Wāriṯ, Ar-Rašīd, Aṣ-Ṣabūr'


dude u have lost your mind and you r crazy i only pray to god and say allah is my lord not u m8.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/8/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


dude u have lost your mind and you r crazy i only pray to god and say allah is my lord not u m8.


Please do not call me 'dude', 'u', 'you', or anything that would suggest any semblance of equality between us, and conduct yourself with the proper deference to our respective stations. As such, only refer to me only as 'My Lord, My God', 'The Almighty', 'The All Knowing', 'Adonai', 'Sol Invictus', 'Pantocrator', or, if you prefer my full, formal title, with all 99 of my names: Divine and Unconquerable Sophic Sun, Great container of all Gnosis, Radiant one of unending wisdom, Ar-Raḥmān, Ar-Raḥīm, Al-Malik, Al-Quddūs, As-Salām, Al-Muʾmin, Al-Muhaymin, Al-ʿAzīz, Al-Jabbār, Al-Mutakabbir, Al-Khāliq, Al-Bāriʾ, Al-Muṣawwir, Al-Ġaffār, Al-Qahhār, Al-Wahhāb, Ar-Razzāq, Al-Fattāḥ, Al-ʿAlīm, Al-Qābiḍ, Al-Bāsiṭ, Al-Khāfiḍ, Ar-Rāfiʿ, Al-Muʿizz, Al-Muḏill, As-Samīʿ, Al-Baṣīr, Al-Ḥakam, Al-ʿAdl, Al-Laṭīf, Al-Khabīr, Al-Ḥalīm, Al-ʿAẓīm, Al-Ġafūr, Aš-Šakūr, Al-ʿAlī, Al-Kabīr, Al-Ḥafīẓ, Al-Muqīt, Al-Ḥasīb, Al-Ğalīl, Al-Karīm, Ar-Raqīb, Al-Muğīb, Al-Wāsiʿ, Al-Ḥakīm, Al-Wadūd, Al-Mağīd, Al-Bāʿiṯ, Aš-Šahīd, Al-Ḥaqq, Al-Wakīl, Al-Qawwī, Al-Matīn, Al-Walī, Al-Ḥamīd, Al-Muḥṣī, Al-Mubdiʾ, Al-Muʿīd, Al-Muḥyī, Al-Mumīt, Al-Ḥayy, Al-Qayyūm, Al-Wāğid, Al-Māğid, Al-Wāḥid, Al-ʾAḥad, Aṣ-Ṣamad, Al-Qādir, Al-Muqtadir, Al-Muqaddim, Al-Muʾakhkhir, Al-ʾAwwal, Al-ʾAḫir, Aẓ-Ẓāhir, Al-Bāṭin, Al-Wālī, Al-Mutaʿālī,Al-Barr, At-Tawwāb, Al-Muntaqim, Al-ʿAfū, Ar-Raʾūf, Mālik-ul-Mulk, Dhū-l-Ğalāli wa-l-ʾikrām, Al-Muqsiṭ, Al-Ğāmiʿ, Al-Ġanī, Al-Muġnī, Al-Māniʿ, Aḍ-Ḍārr, An-Nāfiʿ, An-Nūr, Al-Hādī, Al-Badīʿ, Al-Bāqī, Al-Wāriṯ, Ar-Rašīd, Aṣ-Ṣabūr'.
Posted 12/9/12

longfenglim wrote:


ichigofes12 wrote:


dude u have lost your mind and you r crazy i only pray to god and say allah is my lord not u m8.


Please do not call me 'dude', 'u', 'you', or anything that would suggest any semblance of equality between us, and conduct yourself with the proper deference to our respective stations. As such, only refer to me only as 'My Lord, My God', 'The Almighty', 'The All Knowing', 'Adonai', 'Sol Invictus', 'Pantocrator', or, if you prefer my full, formal title, with all 99 of my names: Divine and Unconquerable Sophic Sun, Great container of all Gnosis, Radiant one of unending wisdom, Ar-Raḥmān, Ar-Raḥīm, Al-Malik, Al-Quddūs, As-Salām, Al-Muʾmin, Al-Muhaymin, Al-ʿAzīz, Al-Jabbār, Al-Mutakabbir, Al-Khāliq, Al-Bāriʾ, Al-Muṣawwir, Al-Ġaffār, Al-Qahhār, Al-Wahhāb, Ar-Razzāq, Al-Fattāḥ, Al-ʿAlīm, Al-Qābiḍ, Al-Bāsiṭ, Al-Khāfiḍ, Ar-Rāfiʿ, Al-Muʿizz, Al-Muḏill, As-Samīʿ, Al-Baṣīr, Al-Ḥakam, Al-ʿAdl, Al-Laṭīf, Al-Khabīr, Al-Ḥalīm, Al-ʿAẓīm, Al-Ġafūr, Aš-Šakūr, Al-ʿAlī, Al-Kabīr, Al-Ḥafīẓ, Al-Muqīt, Al-Ḥasīb, Al-Ğalīl, Al-Karīm, Ar-Raqīb, Al-Muğīb, Al-Wāsiʿ, Al-Ḥakīm, Al-Wadūd, Al-Mağīd, Al-Bāʿiṯ, Aš-Šahīd, Al-Ḥaqq, Al-Wakīl, Al-Qawwī, Al-Matīn, Al-Walī, Al-Ḥamīd, Al-Muḥṣī, Al-Mubdiʾ, Al-Muʿīd, Al-Muḥyī, Al-Mumīt, Al-Ḥayy, Al-Qayyūm, Al-Wāğid, Al-Māğid, Al-Wāḥid, Al-ʾAḥad, Aṣ-Ṣamad, Al-Qādir, Al-Muqtadir, Al-Muqaddim, Al-Muʾakhkhir, Al-ʾAwwal, Al-ʾAḫir, Aẓ-Ẓāhir, Al-Bāṭin, Al-Wālī, Al-Mutaʿālī,Al-Barr, At-Tawwāb, Al-Muntaqim, Al-ʿAfū, Ar-Raʾūf, Mālik-ul-Mulk, Dhū-l-Ğalāli wa-l-ʾikrām, Al-Muqsiṭ, Al-Ğāmiʿ, Al-Ġanī, Al-Muġnī, Al-Māniʿ, Aḍ-Ḍārr, An-Nāfiʿ, An-Nūr, Al-Hādī, Al-Badīʿ, Al-Bāqī, Al-Wāriṯ, Ar-Rašīd, Aṣ-Ṣabūr'.


dude be mental or whatever but your no way getting called anything like dat. You are a lowly human, not allmighty god allah.
Banned
31582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
longfenglim you lost this argument. Just admit defeat. It's not about winning in a debate; it's about finding truth and you're denying it.
Posted 12/9/12 , edited 12/9/12

-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim you lost this argument. Just admit defeat. It's not about winning in a debate; it's about finding truth and you're denying it.


so true lol, he just coudnt come up with more so what does he do he tries to ridicule me, though i am civil enough not to ridicule back because i am civil and you r not, since you dont know how to respect others beliefs.
Banned
31582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim you lost this argument. Just admit defeat. It's not about winning in a debate; it's about finding truth and you're denying it.


so true lol, he just coudnt come up with more so what does he do he tries to ridicule me, though i am civil enough not to ridicule back because i am civil and you r not, since you dont know how to respect others beliefs.


People that ridicule others people's beliefs as foolish tend to be fools themselves. I commend you in putting up with him. People like him really hold back humanities progress.

Posted 12/9/12

-Vega- wrote:


ichigofes12 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim you lost this argument. Just admit defeat. It's not about winning in a debate; it's about finding truth and you're denying it.


so true lol, he just coudnt come up with more so what does he do he tries to ridicule me, though i am civil enough not to ridicule back because i am civil and you r not, since you dont know how to respect others beliefs.


People that ridicule others people's beliefs as foolish tend to be fools themselves. I commend you in putting up with him. People like him really hold back humanities progress.



I appreciate the concern man but ye I hate people like him, I have not ridiculed any religions so he goes low and starts ridiculing mine. Its sick u know.
Banned
31582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


ichigofes12 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim you lost this argument. Just admit defeat. It's not about winning in a debate; it's about finding truth and you're denying it.


so true lol, he just coudnt come up with more so what does he do he tries to ridicule me, though i am civil enough not to ridicule back because i am civil and you r not, since you dont know how to respect others beliefs.


People that ridicule others people's beliefs as foolish tend to be fools themselves. I commend you in putting up with him. People like him really hold back humanities progress.



I appreciate the concern man but ye I hate people like him, I have not ridiculed any religions so he goes low and starts ridiculing mine. Its sick u know.


It is very sick. His behavior is just destructive and competitive hence pointless. A person that does low blows is a low person.

2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim you lost this argument. Just admit defeat. It's not about winning in a debate; it's about finding truth and you're denying it.


Dr Manhattan, if I have lost this argument, pray, why have you ignored almost everything I wrote in response to you, which I continually point to over and over again. Your position is completely untenable, that there exist this nefarious group called 'Zionists' who are nothing but evil, who control the media, who control the banks, etc. The usual anti-semetic accusation that three minutes worth of research would disprove. I agree, it is about finding the truth, although truth cannot be found if you are stubborn in your conviction: Your little Manichean view of the world, between the good Musulman, who stone the women, the children, who still practice honour killing, whose holy book still rule and retard any advance of their society, and the evil Zionists, evil people who deserve to be shot at for thinking 'you know, this state Israel, I think it has a right to exist', you are a cretin, you have avoided any serious discussion, and you are accusing me of 'losing this argument' and 'denying truth'- look to a looking glass, you damn imbecile, and see yourself. I have been kind to you, I have debased to associate with people of the lower order- lower than insects and other vile vermins- lower and stupider, I must add- and I have condescended to, by the power of my unerring logic, show you wrong in every possible way.

The only argument you have posted so far are some videos on Youtube, that somehow is supposed to show that Zionists are all evil and controlling the world. I can show you a couple of videos that 'proves' that Islam is a evil religion of hate, whose sole dictum is to 'kill all infidels', which necessitate their eradication. Now, tell me, my good doctor, why you have yet to answer me directly- why you have, in fact, decided to post only pithy responses of no subtances instead of engaging me on an intellectual level?

I think you know why, my intelligence is so much beyond you, that you know you are unable to compete, which is why my response was ignored, even after I pointed it out to you several times. YOu know the truth of my statement, and that you are wrong, but you still try to put on airs, and pretend that you have won?

But, then, why am I talking to an undead, who I have so clearly killed already, that he must mindlessly post inane videos from Youtube, that some fellow in front of a camera and a recorder decide to stitch together from his mother's basement.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/9/12 , edited 12/9/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


ichigofes12 wrote:


dude u have lost your mind and you r crazy i only pray to god and say allah is my lord not u m8.


Please do not call me 'dude', 'u', 'you', or anything that would suggest any semblance of equality between us, and conduct yourself with the proper deference to our respective stations. As such, only refer to me only as 'My Lord, My God', 'The Almighty', 'The All Knowing', 'Adonai', 'Sol Invictus', 'Pantocrator', or, if you prefer my full, formal title, with all 99 of my names: Divine and Unconquerable Sophic Sun, Great container of all Gnosis, Radiant one of unending wisdom, Ar-Raḥmān, Ar-Raḥīm, Al-Malik, Al-Quddūs, As-Salām, Al-Muʾmin, Al-Muhaymin, Al-ʿAzīz, Al-Jabbār, Al-Mutakabbir, Al-Khāliq, Al-Bāriʾ, Al-Muṣawwir, Al-Ġaffār, Al-Qahhār, Al-Wahhāb, Ar-Razzāq, Al-Fattāḥ, Al-ʿAlīm, Al-Qābiḍ, Al-Bāsiṭ, Al-Khāfiḍ, Ar-Rāfiʿ, Al-Muʿizz, Al-Muḏill, As-Samīʿ, Al-Baṣīr, Al-Ḥakam, Al-ʿAdl, Al-Laṭīf, Al-Khabīr, Al-Ḥalīm, Al-ʿAẓīm, Al-Ġafūr, Aš-Šakūr, Al-ʿAlī, Al-Kabīr, Al-Ḥafīẓ, Al-Muqīt, Al-Ḥasīb, Al-Ğalīl, Al-Karīm, Ar-Raqīb, Al-Muğīb, Al-Wāsiʿ, Al-Ḥakīm, Al-Wadūd, Al-Mağīd, Al-Bāʿiṯ, Aš-Šahīd, Al-Ḥaqq, Al-Wakīl, Al-Qawwī, Al-Matīn, Al-Walī, Al-Ḥamīd, Al-Muḥṣī, Al-Mubdiʾ, Al-Muʿīd, Al-Muḥyī, Al-Mumīt, Al-Ḥayy, Al-Qayyūm, Al-Wāğid, Al-Māğid, Al-Wāḥid, Al-ʾAḥad, Aṣ-Ṣamad, Al-Qādir, Al-Muqtadir, Al-Muqaddim, Al-Muʾakhkhir, Al-ʾAwwal, Al-ʾAḫir, Aẓ-Ẓāhir, Al-Bāṭin, Al-Wālī, Al-Mutaʿālī,Al-Barr, At-Tawwāb, Al-Muntaqim, Al-ʿAfū, Ar-Raʾūf, Mālik-ul-Mulk, Dhū-l-Ğalāli wa-l-ʾikrām, Al-Muqsiṭ, Al-Ğāmiʿ, Al-Ġanī, Al-Muġnī, Al-Māniʿ, Aḍ-Ḍārr, An-Nāfiʿ, An-Nūr, Al-Hādī, Al-Badīʿ, Al-Bāqī, Al-Wāriṯ, Ar-Rašīd, Aṣ-Ṣabūr'.


dude be mental or whatever but your no way getting called anything like dat. You are a lowly human, not allmighty god allah.



Call me 'dude' one more time, lad, and I'll knock your bloody teeth in, you and I are not equal. Compared to me, the Overman prophesied by Zoroaster, the man the will make current man look simian, you, lower than current man, are, to me, an insect, lower than that. That is why, you must show proper deference, for I am a God compared to you, just as other men are of the higher order, and you, barely human, must pay your respect to all of us according to your proper station- you must only address me as the divinity I am, other men as the superiors they are, and you and Vega may address each other with some semblance of familiarity- you two are joined in the fraternity of stupidity and baseness, brother Jackasses, who bray, and bray continuously, but without sense. You are an illiterate jock mahometan, and there is no point in engaging intellectually with you- hence the fact that you have ignored anything I have wrote in response to you.

I have tried to argue with your several times, as I have pointed out, you just dutifully ignore them because they are much more than your little, insect brain can handle, and, yet- dare you feign superiority, you half-wit?


Please, just call me Divine and Unconquerable Sophic Sun, Great container of all Gnosis, Radiant one of unending wisdom, Ar-Raḥmān, Ar-Raḥīm, Al-Malik, Al-Quddūs, As-Salām, Al-Muʾmin, Al-Muhaymin, Al-ʿAzīz, Al-Jabbār, Al-Mutakabbir, Al-Khāliq, Al-Bāriʾ, Al-Muṣawwir, Al-Ġaffār, Al-Qahhār, Al-Wahhāb, Ar-Razzāq, Al-Fattāḥ, Al-ʿAlīm, Al-Qābiḍ, Al-Bāsiṭ, Al-Khāfiḍ, Ar-Rāfiʿ, Al-Muʿizz, Al-Muḏill, As-Samīʿ, Al-Baṣīr, Al-Ḥakam, Al-ʿAdl, Al-Laṭīf, Al-Khabīr, Al-Ḥalīm, Al-ʿAẓīm, Al-Ġafūr, Aš-Šakūr, Al-ʿAlī, Al-Kabīr, Al-Ḥafīẓ, Al-Muqīt, Al-Ḥasīb, Al-Ğalīl, Al-Karīm, Ar-Raqīb, Al-Muğīb, Al-Wāsiʿ, Al-Ḥakīm, Al-Wadūd, Al-Mağīd, Al-Bāʿiṯ, Aš-Šahīd, Al-Ḥaqq, Al-Wakīl, Al-Qawwī, Al-Matīn, Al-Walī, Al-Ḥamīd, Al-Muḥṣī, Al-Mubdiʾ, Al-Muʿīd, Al-Muḥyī, Al-Mumīt, Al-Ḥayy, Al-Qayyūm, Al-Wāğid, Al-Māğid, Al-Wāḥid, Al-ʾAḥad, Aṣ-Ṣamad, Al-Qādir, Al-Muqtadir, Al-Muqaddim, Al-Muʾakhkhir, Al-ʾAwwal, Al-ʾAḫir, Aẓ-Ẓāhir, Al-Bāṭin, Al-Wālī, Al-Mutaʿālī,Al-Barr, At-Tawwāb, Al-Muntaqim, Al-ʿAfū, Ar-Raʾūf, Mālik-ul-Mulk, Dhū-l-Ğalāli wa-l-ʾikrām, Al-Muqsiṭ, Al-Ğāmiʿ, Al-Ġanī, Al-Muġnī, Al-Māniʿ, Aḍ-Ḍārr, An-Nāfiʿ, An-Nūr, Al-Hādī, Al-Badīʿ, Al-Bāqī, Al-Wāriṯ, Ar-Rašīd, Aṣ-Ṣabūr' and pray in my general direction five times a day.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.