First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
situation in Gaza
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim you lost this argument. Just admit defeat. It's not about winning in a debate; it's about finding truth and you're denying it.


so true lol, he just coudnt come up with more so what does he do he tries to ridicule me, though i am civil enough not to ridicule back because i am civil and you r not, since you dont know how to respect others beliefs.


Ye weel ken the only reason why I ridicule you is because you have no point- as clearly shown by the fact that you continously ignore any post I have written in response to you:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-781994/situation-in-gaza?pg=4#41759407

the above link, incidentally, links to all the other post you most uncivilly decide to ignore- maybe you think they are beneath you (isn't that uncivil), maybe you are unable (probably). So, sir, if I have slighted you and ridicule you, you must admit that you have done everything to deserve it.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/9/12 , edited 12/9/12

-Vega- wrote:


ichigofes12 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim you lost this argument. Just admit defeat. It's not about winning in a debate; it's about finding truth and you're denying it.


so true lol, he just coudnt come up with more so what does he do he tries to ridicule me, though i am civil enough not to ridicule back because i am civil and you r not, since you dont know how to respect others beliefs.


People that ridicule others people's beliefs as foolish tend to be fools themselves. I commend you in putting up with him. People like him really hold back humanities progress.




People that calls other people's belief (Zionism, Catholicism) evil, must, by the same logic, be evil themselves. Of course, you are never one for logic, because people who tend to ridicule other people's belief tend to be the one the ignite progress- Martin Luther, Erasmus, Rabelais, among many other, laid varying degrees of scorn upon the corruption and abuses of the Catholic Church, and Voltaire, Diderot, La Mettrie, and Helvétius, amongst many other, ridiculed organised religion and the state, and so paved way for the secularism we now have. Since these fools manage to progress humanity beyond Church and God, right by sword, injustice, and brought us closer to pure reason, I suppose, then, that to be defined a 'fool' by you would be the greatest compliment any thinking man can achieve, and that this 'foolishness' is, in fact, the great virtue of being a thinker, something you claim to be, but something you have never been seen doing.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

-Vega- wrote:


ichigofes12 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


ichigofes12 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim you lost this argument. Just admit defeat. It's not about winning in a debate; it's about finding truth and you're denying it.


so true lol, he just coudnt come up with more so what does he do he tries to ridicule me, though i am civil enough not to ridicule back because i am civil and you r not, since you dont know how to respect others beliefs.


People that ridicule others people's beliefs as foolish tend to be fools themselves. I commend you in putting up with him. People like him really hold back humanities progress.



I appreciate the concern man but ye I hate people like him, I have not ridiculed any religions so he goes low and starts ridiculing mine. Its sick u know.


It is very sick. His behavior is just destructive and competitive hence pointless. A person that does low blows is a low person.



A person that speaks stupidly is a stupid person, and does well not to speak at all. His posts, heretofore, have shown nothing resembling thinking- if there is thought to be found, it is only in calling other people 'tools', 'toys of the evil Zionists', 'indoctrinated fool/sheep', or any variant of those words. I have already addressed his points once, he has never gotten back to answering that- does he know that he is wrong, most likely. Does he do well in keeping silent, or admitting his views are mistaken? He would. But the obstinate mind is closed to the light of truth, as a mighty gate, bolted against reason, against sense, let to starve and impoverish itself and wither away in its stubborn stupidity!
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


ichigofes12 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

longfenglim you lost this argument. Just admit defeat. It's not about winning in a debate; it's about finding truth and you're denying it.


so true lol, he just coudnt come up with more so what does he do he tries to ridicule me, though i am civil enough not to ridicule back because i am civil and you r not, since you dont know how to respect others beliefs.


People that ridicule others people's beliefs as foolish tend to be fools themselves. I commend you in putting up with him. People like him really hold back humanities progress.



I appreciate the concern man but ye I hate people like him, I have not ridiculed any religions so he goes low and starts ridiculing mine. Its sick u know.


Your religion is just as open to anything to insult and ridicule- if your religion is stupid (most religions are), there is no reason not to point out that it is stupid with jeers.
21028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Mid-Atlantic
Offline
Posted 12/20/12 , edited 12/20/12

ichigofes12 wrote:

What do you people think of the situation in Gaza, I think its disgusting, its so one sided, so many airstrikes, that really is the worst thing I have seen in ages.


I agree with you. Israel was given status as a state in 1949 via the U.N. with very little forethought given to the Palestinians who existed there already. The fact is every rational human feels horrible and guilty when an injustice such as the holocaust or slavery takes place. I remember as a child visiting a concentration camp with my parents and the bile at the back of my throat. It was horrifying. The smell and the pictures (mind you 35+/- years after the end of WWII) were ghastly. But why is it that everyone always wants to hurry up and try and redeem themselves with very little thought to the solution. Yes, no one wants to confront their guilt, shame, or prejudices, including me, but we all have them. Okay, the Jews wanted to return to their homeland, which I believe they had chosen to leave, but they wanted a land where they would feel safe and they could control to protect themselves. I thoroughly can understand this, everyone should have the ability and the right to live in peace and safety (not reality, but it would be nice). It is not a difficult concept. But my question is, what did the majority of the world and the United Nations anticipate that the families already living within Israel/Palestine would due, when they were not provided with rights protecting them and a fair(?) share of lands with legal statehood? People you've all watched Full Metal Alchemist I'm sure and not to over simplify the situation but there needs to be a matter of equivalent exchange. You cannot take away one groups rights without providing for that loss (and equivalent exchanges rarely occur between humans). Did the Palestinian state kill the 6 million Jews and the 9 million additional humans brutally murdered by the Nazi regime? It might have been more appropriate to have given Germany/Austria/Italy/etc. to the Jews as compensation and punishment to the states which aligned themselves with the Nazi faction (I am sure that the U.S./Britain/U.S.S.R./etc. never even considered this option) Now for everyone else's comfort. No, I despise the views and beliefs of the Muslim/Islamic states but that is what it is, the states being controlled by politicians and religious factions that are supporting the egos of people who want to be in control by whatever means they can justify ( just like every other government around the world including the U.S.). But to say that Israel should continue their current policy is wrong as well. Both sides are completely wrong and they will more than likely embroil the entire world with their controversies. Are any of you aware that both the Hasidic Jews and the militant Palestinians keep procreating like roaches so that when they go to war they'll have a greater number of force against the other? Food for thought, I recently heard a Muslim academic speaking about the fact that the rest of the world needs to understand that the Muslims/Islamic's should not be judged so harshly because they still believe in their God/Prophet and doctrines where the rest of the world has educated themselves to a plane where they question or don't believe in their own God(s) and/or doctrines. My retort to this is but why should the majority of the world be terrorized by the radical beliefs of the few (no I'm not inferring that the Islamic's/Muslims are few, but many of them would like to have a peaceful existence w/o carnage as well). Wouldn't it be nice if human beings would learn to grow up, not scwabble like children over who is right or wrong or who won. The religious question will be answered when we die, and we all will do it. I believe religion might have originally have been created as a means to help the average being survive in a difficult existence too bad it vary rarely used in that edifice.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/27/12 , edited 12/27/12
Zionist Antichrist will rule the NWO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq0_n7ZBX_c
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.