First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/18/12
The city of love.
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 11/18/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

The city of love.


Anyone here? uh
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/18/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

The city of love.


Anyone here? uh


Clair: Hello there, i'm Clair Waters nice to meet you.
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 11/18/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

The city of love.


Anyone here? uh


Clair: Hello there, i'm Clair Waters nice to meet you.


Bonnie: Nice too meet you where is george ?
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/18/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

The city of love.


Anyone here? uh


Clair: Hello there, i'm Clair Waters nice to meet you.


Bonnie: Nice too meet you where is george ?


Clair: Oh George he is in his room geting ready for tonights ball.
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 11/19/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

The city of love.


Anyone here? uh


Clair: Hello there, i'm Clair Waters nice to meet you.


Bonnie: Nice too meet you where is george ?


Clair: Oh George he is in his room geting ready for tonights ball.


Bonnie: Alright i see i didn't know there was one -waits in my dress -
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/19/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

The city of love.


Anyone here? uh


Clair: Hello there, i'm Clair Waters nice to meet you.


Bonnie: Nice too meet you where is george ?


Clair: Oh George he is in his room geting ready for tonights ball.


Bonnie: Alright i see i didn't know there was one -waits in my dress -


Clair: Oh that is just fine Bonnie, George is hosting it. - waits with you-

George: - came out of my bed room.- Hello my ladies.
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 11/19/12
Hello
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/19/12


George: Good to see you Bonnie * kisses your hand.*
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 11/19/12
good to see you
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/19/12 , edited 11/19/12


Geroge: I hope you'll stay the night with me Bonnie
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 11/19/12
i don't know
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/19/12


George: Can you tell me why?
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 11/19/12
haven't made up my mind
135744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/19/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

haven't made up my mind


I see well Bonnie if you have a chage of mind let me know.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.