First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Girl Gme Characters
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
there r so many games in wich u play as guys..guys guys guys hehe i mean anyone else want to play as girls for a change? i have no problems playing as guy characters but u kno playing as a girl character is a good change as well i wish in ff u could play as one of the girls like Yuffie and Tifa they kick butt what do u guys think^^should there b more games to play as girls?
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
yeah i don`t mind "more" of those kind of games, Try Valkyrie Profile, the main character is a lady
Soul Calibur is nice as well (maybe Tekken, but i think theres more female chars in Soul Calibur?, and besides i prefer the medival setting...)
the problem is of course that "still" there are more guys playing games and they like to identify themselves with the main character in games, usually...

me, i look for the visual, i might actually prefer female chars because they are "prettier" to look at, +the gameplay and the story too of course...
7856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
I woundn't mind playing games were the main character is a girl. I think it would be interesting to play more games with girls,as the main character.
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

butinox1 wrote:

yeah i don`t mind "more" of those kind of games, Try Valkyrie Profile, the main character is a lady
Soul Calibur is nice as well (maybe Tekken, but i think theres more female chars in Soul Calibur?, and besides i prefer the medival setting...)
the problem is of course that "still" there are more guys playing games and they like to identify themselves with the main character in games, usually...

me, i look for the visual, i might actually prefer female chars because they are "prettier" to look at, +the gameplay and the story too of course...


hehe that's another reason to have more of those games lol
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

darknesscomes wrote:

I woundn't mind playing games were the main character is a girl. I think it would be interesting to play more games with girls,as the main character.


i kno right^^ besides if there really pretty it'll b great for the guys^^
2889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
Yup!! It'd be great to play as a femal character! I'd get into the feel of the game more, I guess =] Girls kick ass too, so there diffinantly should be more RPG's with a heroine!!
7856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

NamineHikaru wrote:


darknesscomes wrote:

I woundn't mind playing games were the main character is a girl. I think it would be interesting to play more games with girls,as the main character.


i kno right^^ besides if there really pretty it'll b great for the guys^^


you have a good point there
6466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
Reverse harem RPG? I could be interested ^^ Although, as a female, if I played a game that was dominated by female characters, well... I might not start playing it at all to begin with lol.
9175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 潤のベッド(≧ω≦)
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
That'd be interesting.
Though, whenever it's a female character--
they usually portray the game in a really..
shoujo way or something.
Like she's questing for love and peace or something--
but she's never dated a guy (some cliche thing like that)


Which drives me nuts.
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

Ryumechan wrote:

Reverse harem RPG? I could be interested ^^ Although, as a female, if I played a game that was dominated by female characters, well... I might not start playing it at all to begin with lol.


lol i guess u could have guy companions as well^^"
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

KairiHikari wrote:

Yup!! It'd be great to play as a femal character! I'd get into the feel of the game more, I guess =] Girls kick ass too, so there diffinantly should be more RPG's with a heroine!!


i kno right hells yeaXD
6466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

NamineHikaru wrote:

lol i guess u could have guy companions as well^^"


Guy companions would be a must in my world. o_o But on a more serious note, I just think it's more fun to watch the interaction between characters of both sexes rather than just a bunch of macho men or wild women running around. But you're right with your original post - a strong female lead that is unique would be a really nice thing to see, especially in an RPG (not Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria... but then again, I don't like that game).
2146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
My myspace is mys...
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
I like games where you can choose if you can be a girl or guy, most of the time i'm a girl... who wants to be a guy anyway? Unless ur a fag =P
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

Ryumechan wrote:


NamineHikaru wrote:

lol i guess u could have guy companions as well^^"


Guy companions would be a must in my world. o_o But on a more serious note, I just think it's more fun to watch the interaction between characters of both sexes rather than just a bunch of macho men or wild women running around. But you're right with your original post - a strong female lead that is unique would be a really nice thing to see, especially in an RPG (not Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria... but then again, I don't like that game).


hehe thanks for agreeing glad to c i'm not the only one that thinks that way
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

bloodred21 wrote:

I like games where you can choose if you can be a girl or guy, most of the time i'm a girl... who wants to be a guy anyway? Unless ur a fag =P


hehe aww dont say that, and yea i agree those kind of games r great i like choosing
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.