• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  Next  Last
Post Reply Hmm whats in your mind right now?
13542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sheff
Offline
Posted 4/24/13
i had a hangover alllll day
1340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Offline
Posted 4/24/13

LordKaname3 wrote:

i'm thinking about what i'm going to do this summer break


Lets Have A PARTY!
Posted 4/24/13
It might have been a mistake to take my sweater off... >_<
Posted 4/24/13

demongurrl13 wrote:

It might have been a mistake to take my sweater off... >_<


Been sweating like a pig ey? D
Posted 4/24/13

Marsev wrote:

Been sweating like a pig ey? D


That would have been better actually. Unfortunately, that's not the case. I happen to use a very good antiperspirant.
22233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Michigan, Metro D...
Offline
Posted 4/24/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


That would have been better actually. Unfortunately, that's not the case. I happen to use a very good antiperspirant.


I can think of two things.. Either you are home and you are now freezing.
Or you are somewhere else and are getting leered at.
Posted 4/24/13

darkwulfshade wrote:
I can think of two things.. Either you are home and you are now freezing.
Or you are somewhere else and are getting leered at.


Boo!! Both wrong.. Lol.. I just got home so I was not home. I wasn't really getting leered at, it's just that now my students and everyone at my job have seen my dragon. And of course there was a Q&A about it in my class..
20142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 4/24/13
this hou v. okc game

very contentious...
Posted 4/24/13
Nothing. Nothing at all.
2918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/13

ExplorerOak wrote:

Lots of different girls... I've been getting crushes left and right latley. -_______________-


Your picture matches your post
2918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/13

AnimeNation wrote:


LordKaname3 wrote:

i'm thinking about what i'm going to do this summer break


Lets Have A PARTY!


heck YEAH
Posted 4/24/13
EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS 0_0
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/24/13

LordKaname3 wrote:


ExplorerOak wrote:

Lots of different girls... I've been getting crushes left and right latley. -_______________-


Your picture matches your post


Lol, ladies man. XD
Posted 4/24/13 , edited 4/25/13
Have to get this paper done.

I should probably stop doing this to myself if I want to live longer.. It's just not healthy.
136850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 4/25/13
Why my Youcam isn't working today. >:3
First  Prev  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.