First  Prev  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  Next  Last
Post Reply Hmm whats in your mind right now?
3458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
Food.
18726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

Flora_flower_goddess wrote:

Hmm was searching a forum like something asking a question so..
I didnt got..
Just say whats in your mind at this time when you open the forum page.. Truly and frankly lol..
PS- avoid hurting other's, respect them.


hehe whats in my mind
:P Is my best friend..i am missing him right now..and he is ill so worried.
Hope he will be fine soon
.


What's on my mind right now is that I'm a little bored and this beer is kind of watery and forums are fun!
23789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
Game of Thrones

I cant wait to see Joffreys head on a pike.
23422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 6/9/13 , edited 6/9/13
Man i cant wait for this to come out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGyE8qkz8xU

7956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Waiting for your...
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
I get the feeling I screwed up yet again.
36312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Rick Astley Never Gonna Give You Up Let You Down
I'm very addicted to this song currently. XD
Queen Moderator
32819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

Kageru77 wrote:

Game of Thrones

I cant wait to see Joffreys head on a pike.


Same thing is on my mine :phew:
Been watching battle scene replays for an hour now. :p
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
I tend to keep an empty head most of the time to prevent stress, but when I do contemplate my navel, these are the few subjects that I focus on

- Am I truly living life?

- Will I ever develop serious romance in life?

- Will I be able to round up the internet to celebrate my birthday in 2 weeks?

- Am I ever going to leave a legacy for you to remember me by?

- How am I going to fund my college endeavors/the near future?
...
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be resuming my search for a part-time job.
4544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~WheRe d flOwErZ...
Offline
Posted 6/10/13

jakal56 wrote:


Flora_flower_goddess wrote:

Hmm was searching a forum like something asking a question so..
I didnt got..
Just say whats in your mind at this time when you open the forum page.. Truly and frankly lol..
PS- avoid hurting other's, respect them.


hehe whats in my mind
:P Is my best friend..i am missing him right now..and he is ill so worried.
Hope he will be fine soon
.


What's on my mind right now is that I'm a little bored and this beer is kind of watery and forums are fun!


Hahah yeah i agree...answering questions in forum ... is not that boring its fun
4544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~WheRe d flOwErZ...
Offline
Posted 6/10/13

Striferu wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Rick Astley Never Gonna Give You Up Let You Down
I'm very addicted to this song currently. XD



I also Liked it....Nice
Posted 6/10/13
the song "MJ - Breaking News"
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / in my mother (ble...
Offline
Posted 6/10/13
Thinking about things i think about
4544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~WheRe d flOwErZ...
Offline
Posted 6/10/13

CookieeJarx3 wrote:

Thinking about things i think about


your username made me hungry :P
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / in my mother (ble...
Offline
Posted 6/10/13
This is so old D: when i was 14 (?)
Whichever, i was a food freak :c
36312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/10/13

Flora_flower_goddess wrote:


Striferu wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Rick Astley Never Gonna Give You Up Let You Down
I'm very addicted to this song currently. XD



I also Liked it....Nice


Yeah the 80s are cool. This is one of those good hits!
First  Prev  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.