First  Prev  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  Next  Last
Post Reply Hmm whats in your mind right now?
1529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in ur pants
Offline
Posted 6/25/13
trying to get a guest pass
18916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 6/25/13
Right now i'm thinking about how awesome life is at the moment
12095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 6/25/13
Im thinking about playing final fantasy in a bit x)
17093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 6/25/13
Dinner
36312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/25/13
Muscles. Healthy muscles. Not stiff...
14376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/25/13
I had a fight with a boy so him lel
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 6/25/13
I'm thinking about my studies, looking into the musculoskeletal system. Yup.
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/25/13
Having fun.
Posted 6/25/13
Brushing my teeth again, tea is pretty badass.
14516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Coventry, UK
Offline
Posted 6/25/13 , edited 6/25/13
The theory behind FTL travel, having just watching Stargate SG-1.
36312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/25/13
Asses and trance. Blame youtube for that reference! They often come together though. o.o
3307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Cleveland, Ohio
Offline
Posted 6/25/13
I currently live in a duplex and I share a basement / laundry room, and I just saw one of the kids that I live with cutting up my jeans. Can't tell if I should feel mad or sad because that was my favorite pair.
16904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 6/25/13

RadioactiveSugar wrote:

I currently live in a duplex and I share a basement / laundry room, and I just saw one of the kids that I live with cutting up my jeans. Can't tell if I should feel mad or sad because that was my favorite pair.


I'd be pissed!
3307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Cleveland, Ohio
Offline
Posted 6/25/13

Bloodfalcon794613 wrote:


RadioactiveSugar wrote:

I currently live in a duplex and I share a basement / laundry room, and I just saw one of the kids that I live with cutting up my jeans. Can't tell if I should feel mad or sad because that was my favorite pair.


I'd be pissed!


I should be a snitch and tell the landlord but I'll need to take a picture for evidence. So...I would be too. Now I have wait for something bad to happen again and take a picture.....
16904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 6/25/13

RadioactiveSugar wrote:


Bloodfalcon794613 wrote:


RadioactiveSugar wrote:

I currently live in a duplex and I share a basement / laundry room, and I just saw one of the kids that I live with cutting up my jeans. Can't tell if I should feel mad or sad because that was my favorite pair.


I'd be pissed!


I should be a snitch and tell the landlord but I'll need to take a picture for evidence. So...I would be too. Now I have wait for something bad to happen again and take a picture.....


Or if he's around your age just beat his ass in the basement, then act like nothing happened.
First  Prev  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.