First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Your Survivor
Posted 11/25/12


Username: Arisa-chin

Name(First and Last): Yuuki Takigawa

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Short Biography of Survivor Past: Yuuki's parents were married to join 2 yakuza families, although their marriage was arranged they both love each other. Yuuki was brought up as a strong child who would never back down from a fight. Many people underestimate Yuuki's strength because of her very feminine characteristics. She doesn't act like a yakuza at all.

Short Bio of After(Keep in mind the zombie take over, took place about 3-4 months ago): Yuuki's parents were able to move to Korea before the zombie virus spread completely throughout Japan. The other yakuza members Yuuki don't know about, either they moved to Korea with her parents or they died. Yuuki decided to remain in Japan, she's out to kill all those man eating bastards just for the fun of it. Right now Yuuki is going solo. She hasn't found any fellow survivors yet.

Weapons of Choice: bokken - a wooden katana


Photo:
She has long, pink and wavy hair. She has pale skin and green eyes.
The clothes in the image below is exactly how she looks like, but more feminine.
Creator
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

Arisa-chin wrote:



Username: Arisa-chin

Name(First and Last): Yuuki Takigawa

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Short Biography of Survivor Past: Yuuki's parents were married to join 2 yakuza families, although their marriage was arranged they both love each other. Yuuki was brought up as a strong child who would never back down from a fight. Many people underestimate Yuuki's strength because of her very feminine characteristics. She doesn't act like a yakuza at all.

Short Bio of After(Keep in mind the zombie take over, took place about 3-4 months ago): Yuuki's parents were able to move to Korea before the zombie virus spread completely throughout Japan. The other yakuza members Yuuki don't know about, either they moved to Korea with her parents or they died. Yuuki decided to remain in Japan, she's out to kill all those man eating bastards just for the fun of it. Right now Yuuki is going solo. She hasn't found any fellow survivors yet.

Weapons of Choice: bokken - a wooden katana


Photo:
She has long, pink and wavy hair. She has pale skin and green eyes.
The clothes in the image below is exactly how she looks like, but more feminine.


Approved.One thing though is everyone before they start Rping should already be in a group so.We can talk on how our characters met.But basically met before we start Rping
Posted 11/25/12


Ohh. I see. Sorry bout that.
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 卐 Between Heaven...
Offline
Posted 11/25/12
Username: Cursed_Crusader

Name: Jean Byson

Age: 24

Gender: Male

Short Biography of Survivor Past: Grew up in a poor house, the sixth child of a family of ten kids so he was born into the world. He grew up a pretty plain kid till about his high school years until his father got ill and feel at his construction job. Being the only child in high school at the time, he dropped out at seventeen to join his father's company to help out with his mother. Over seven years later their company got bought out by a huge contractor for this new job they were gonna release. Got suckered into going with the company to Japan for this grand new building, not two months into the building process that the event occurred and the rest is yet to come.

Short Bio of After(Keep in mind the zombie take over, took place about 3-4 months ago) : On the day of the incident, Jean slept overnight at work and woke up to some commotion from some wanderer on the site. Jean confronted the person, pulling them around before he realized the arm had come off with his tug! Jean had freaked before the person lurched then reached with its teeth for him, Jean dodged and booted the freak into the elevator shaft. Long way down-splat! Jean hadn't realized what had happened till he reached ground level. Been on the run ever since...

Weapons of Choice: Blunt Weapons at the best. Anything from tire irons to umbrellas.


Photo:
Creator
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

Cursed_Crusader wrote:

Username: Cursed_Crusader

Name: Jean Byson

Age: 24

Gender: Male

Short Biography of Survivor Past: Grew up in a poor house, the sixth child of a family of ten kids so he was born into the world. He grew up a pretty plain kid till about his high school years until his father got ill and feel at his construction job. Being the only child in high school at the time, he dropped out at seventeen to join his father's company to help out with his mother. Over seven years later their company got bought out by a huge contractor for this new job they were gonna release. Got suckered into going with the company to Japan for this grand new building, not two months into the building process that the event occurred and the rest is yet to come.

Short Bio of After(Keep in mind the zombie take over, took place about 3-4 months ago) : On the day of the incident, Jean slept overnight at work and woke up to some commotion from some wanderer on the site. Jean confronted the person, pulling them around before he realized the arm had come off with his tug! Jean had freaked before the person lurched then reached with its teeth for him, Jean dodged and booted the freak into the elevator shaft. Long way down-splat! Jean hadn't realized what had happened till he reached ground level. Been on the run ever since...

Weapons of Choice: Blunt Weapons at the best. Anything from tire irons to umbrellas.


Photo:


I dig your dude.Approved but do you have any group you wanna request?Or any friends you know who might wanna join?
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 卐 Between Heaven...
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

Up-on-Melancholy-Hill wrote:



I dig your dude.Approved but do you have any group you wanna request?Or any friends you know who might wanna join?


Most are here. Solo for me. Don't play well with others since he grew up in such a large family.

Creator
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

Cursed_Crusader wrote:


Up-on-Melancholy-Hill wrote:



I dig your dude.Approved but do you have any group you wanna request?Or any friends you know who might wanna join?


Most are here. Solo for me. Don't play well with others since he grew up in such a large family.



Thatds fine.May I ask how you Rp alone?
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 卐 Between Heaven...
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

Up-on-Melancholy-Hill wrote:


Cursed_Crusader wrote:


Up-on-Melancholy-Hill wrote:



I dig your dude.Approved but do you have any group you wanna request?Or any friends you know who might wanna join?


Most are here. Solo for me. Don't play well with others since he grew up in such a large family.



Thatds fine.May I ask how you Rp alone?


I Rp in third person if that's what you mean. I can keep myself busy with my own story but it is nice to have feedback about my actions. It's like playing with jello, push the top and it will jiggle back up. You get the point. Sorry if I can't think of any other way to say it but there it is.

Creator
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

Cursed_Crusader wrote:


Up-on-Melancholy-Hill wrote:


Cursed_Crusader wrote:


Up-on-Melancholy-Hill wrote:



I dig your dude.Approved but do you have any group you wanna request?Or any friends you know who might wanna join?


Most are here. Solo for me. Don't play well with others since he grew up in such a large family.



Thatds fine.May I ask how you Rp alone?


I Rp in third person if that's what you mean. I can keep myself busy with my own story but it is nice to have feedback about my actions. It's like playing with jello, push the top and it will jiggle back up. You get the point. Sorry if I can't think of any other way to say it but there it is.



Thats new.Well Ill be following Jeans quest.Rooting for him and such
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 卐 Between Heaven...
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

Up-on-Melancholy-Hill wrote:

Thats new.Well Ill be following Jeans quest.Rooting for him and such


Alright, thanks.

Posted 11/29/12 , edited 12/2/12
Username: Bunnihilation

Name(First and Last): Kaya Kobayashi

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Short Biography of Survivor Past: Kaya lived alone in a small apartment ever since her parents kicked her out of the house once she was 18."She's worse than any delinquent," they'd say, "Always causing trouble." Kaya had been a wild child all throughout high school and her parents hardly took a liking to it. They wanted the perfect little child for their 'perfect' little family, and Kaya was not it. A year befor ethey kicked her out, they adopted a child so they can 'start over' again in creating the perfect kid. Kaya felt sorry for the kid and did not struggle when they made her leave. She gladly accepted and moved out, she has not had contact with her parents since. Kaya was living in a cozy apartment, with a steady job as a waitress at a local restaurant.

Short Bio of After(Keep in mind the zombie take over, took place about 3-4 months ago) : Kaya was working in the restaurant when the outbreak began, it started like any other day. When suddenly a customer came in and bit the receptionist, and the receptionist and the customer started biting other, causing a chain reaction. Kaya thought quick on her feet and ran to the kitchen and stole chef's knives. She put together a small group in the restaurant and escaped. The group managed to survive for a while, however, each died one by one. Finally, she was left alone without a group as she desperately tried to fend for herself, her time was almost up when thankfully, Jaxe saved her.

Weapons of Choice: chef knife


Photo:
Posted 12/1/12

Alesana15 wrote:


Username: luv_anime89

Name(First and Last): Miles Young

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Short Biography of Survivor Past: Miles grew up in a small apartment with his mother. After his mom passed away when he was 12, his best friends parents took him in and raised him. Miles and Oz were unseperable. They almost seemed like brother and sister. Once he graduated high school, he moved out and into an apartment of his own.

Short Bio of After(Keep in mind the zombie take over, took place about 3-4 months ago) : After the zombie take over, the first thing he made sure of was that his "sister" and her family were ok. He didn't find them at home but as he walked the streets trying to find them, he ran into Oz. They embraced and cried, overjoyed they were both alive. Miles joined her to keep the zombies at bay.

Weapons of Choice: pistol and a pocket knife Oz's dad gave him one Christmas


Photo:






Creator
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/1/12

luv_anime89 wrote:


Alesana15 wrote:


Username: luv_anime89

Name(First and Last): Miles Young

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Short Biography of Survivor Past: Miles grew up in a small apartment with his mother. After his mom passed away when he was 12, his best friends parents took him in and raised him. Miles and Oz were unseperable. They almost seemed like brother and sister. Once he graduated high school, he moved out and into an apartment of his own.

Short Bio of After(Keep in mind the zombie take over, took place about 3-4 months ago) : After the zombie take over, the first thing he made sure of was that his "sister" and her family were ok. He didn't find them at home but as he walked the streets trying to find them, he ran into Oz. They embraced and cried, overjoyed they were both alive. Miles joined her to keep the zombies at bay.

Weapons of Choice: pistol and a pocket knife Oz's dad gave him one Christmas


Photo:








Approved Im assuming ur in Ozs group
Posted 12/1/12 , edited 12/1/12
Member
214383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/12
Username: ber45347
Name(First and Last): Nin Kisaragi
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Short Biography of Survivor Past: Nin has been taught martial arts since she was a child by her father that holds a dojo, until his father passed away a couple of years ago. Her mother died from an illness when Nin was five so his father was the closest to her since birth. She currently lives alone but her father did left her the dojo to be taken care of.
Short Bio of After(Keep in mind the zombie take over, took place about 3-4 months ago) :_ Nin is trying to find a way to survive as she did hold a stock of food supply in her house and dojo when she needs it. She tries to keep herself confined in her own home in order to survive but she knows that it's impossible to keep living this way. She decides she needs to take action in order to survive.
Weapons of Choice: Daggers, Katana and combat knife
Photo:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.