Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Waiting for that special someone?
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12

CarboKill wrote:


p8ac8ut3wuce wrote:
Who said that boys and girls can't be friends is just a douchebag


But it's true.


That's from a boy's point of view. It's all up to you.

Girls don't mind having kind people around, if you're kind to her and she doesn't hate you.. you're friends already.
Posted 11/23/12

p8ac8ut3wuce wrote:

That's from a boy's point of view. It's all up to you.

Girls don't mind having kind people around, if you're kind to her and she doesn't hate you.. you're friends already.


Yes, because this applies to all girls.
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12

evenstar95 wrote:


p8ac8ut3wuce wrote:

That's from a boy's point of view. It's all up to you.

Girls don't mind having kind people around, if you're kind to her and she doesn't hate you.. you're friends already.


Yes, because this applies to all girls.


Sarcasm?

I'm not a girl so I'm talking about the girls I know or I knew, obviously everyone is different. If you put yourself in the shoes of the others and think objectively, you can easily understand that boys and girl aren't so much different.


CarboKill wrote:

My girlfriend thinks exactly the same as me. Lol.


What can I tell you, everyone has some prejudice it's natural.

(or maybe she's just jealous? )
15518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 11/23/12
Good luck mate, I have the internetz im never lonely :3
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
MONDAY!
13244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ANIME WORLD
Offline
Posted 12/6/12
thanks a lot for the awesome advice p8ac8ut3wuce
4907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/12

assaultpredator wrote:

Waiting for that special someone

I am waiting for that special someone,
That someone that wil whisk me off my feet,
That someone that will care for me,
Hold me,

I am waiting for that someone that will treat me right,
Not someone that will treat me bad,
I am waiting for that somone that will keep by their side,
That someone that will hold me tight,

I am waiting,
Still waiting,
Waiting for that special someone!


What? Did you put out an ad? Go out and look. It's not like your special someone is going to have superpowers and know where you live and that you're waiting for them.
13244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ANIME WORLD
Offline
Posted 12/6/12
your right and thank you for snapping me out of it
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Toronto, ON
Offline
Posted 12/6/12
So I am guessing Escorts aren't your thing???
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Way outside the box
Offline
Posted 12/6/12
hell nope they won't be finding me and I prolly won't be finding them I'll settle for what I get
14836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Demacia
Offline
Posted 12/6/12

assaultpredator wrote:

Waiting for that special someone

I am waiting for that special someone,
That someone that wil whisk me off my feet,
That someone that will care for me,
Hold me,

I am waiting for that someone that will treat me right,
Not someone that will treat me bad,
I am waiting for that somone that will keep by their side,
That someone that will hold me tight,

I am waiting,
Still waiting,
Waiting for that special someone!


almost 2 year waiting for that someone
triqy 
27047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/6/12

PhyongHwa wrote:


assaultpredator wrote:

Waiting for that special someone

I am waiting for that special someone,
That someone that wil whisk me off my feet,
That someone that will care for me,
Hold me,

I am waiting for that someone that will treat me right,
Not someone that will treat me bad,
I am waiting for that somone that will keep by their side,
That someone that will hold me tight,

I am waiting,
Still waiting,
Waiting for that special someone!


What? Did you put out an ad? Go out and look. It's not like your special someone is going to have superpowers and know where you live and that you're waiting for them.


YUSSSS!! I agree, you should be getting up and going out there. The world is big (well, maybe not, but...) you are sure to find someone at some place. And it could come at unexpected times too.
Posted 12/6/12
Someone once said I had a cold heart.
I like that about me though.
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/6/12
The harder you look for that someone, the harder it will be to find that someone. Actually, that applies to everything that we are looking for in life.
72438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/12

-Vega- wrote:

The harder you look for that someone, the harder it will be to find that someone. Actually, that applies to everything that we are looking for in life.


I never look for anything, but I never find anything either.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.