First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Waiting for that special someone?
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/6/12 , edited 12/6/12

haikinka wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

The harder you look for that someone, the harder it will be to find that someone. Actually, that applies to everything that we are looking for in life.


I never look for anything, but I never find anything either.


LOL. Maybe you already have everything you need.

Posted 12/6/12 , edited 12/6/12

-Vega- wrote:

LOL. Maybe you already have everything you need.



lol, I wish. I'm just a lazy fuck.
Posted 12/6/12 , edited 12/6/12

haikinka wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

The harder you look for that someone, the harder it will be to find that someone. Actually, that applies to everything that we are looking for in life.


I never look for anything, but I never find anything either.


THIS ^
Posted 12/6/12 , edited 12/6/12
every street corner .
Posted 2/20/13 , edited 2/21/13
Nope stop watching tv
Posted 2/20/13 , edited 2/21/13
No, she's already gone.
31066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / O
Offline
Posted 2/20/13 , edited 2/21/13
I'm waiting, but I don't think that it's possible that this special someone will be coming right into my house walk down some stairs, open the door to my room and so on, xD
Posted 2/20/13 , edited 2/21/13

JayVeeDees wrote:

I'm waiting, but I don't think that it's possible that this special someone will be coming right into my house walk down some stairs, open the door to my room and so on, xD


You never know. You might be one of those lucky people who gets to have their very own stalker. Chances are you won't know they are there when they do come and go collecting hair and such though.
31066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / O
Offline
Posted 2/20/13 , edited 2/21/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


JayVeeDees wrote:

I'm waiting, but I don't think that it's possible that this special someone will be coming right into my house walk down some stairs, open the door to my room and so on, xD


You never know. You might be one of those lucky people who gets to have their very own stalker. Chances are you won't know they are there when they do come and go collecting hair and such though.


ahahah xD!!
Posted 2/20/13 , edited 2/21/13

Supersoaper wrote:

your a guy, you should be doing the sweeping. man up and grow some balls





On topic: Yes, I need a (.....women) in my life, still am at 0.00% of getting on though.
Posted 2/20/13 , edited 2/21/13
I'm cute, tiny, and I have boobs. PLUS FOR ALL MEN. Why am I still single, god damn it?
Just kidding.

Honestly, I really don't care. I just want my education to be over with, and then I'll worry about marriage. I guess I could date every once in a while, but I'm not lookin' to settle down just yet.
36374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/13 , edited 2/21/13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbA-Z0zhfUs

"All things come to the those who wait
I say these words to make me glad
But something answers, soft and sad
They come… but often come too late"
Posted 2/20/13 , edited 2/21/13
nah, just gotta find instead of wait
32529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Antonio, TX,...
Offline
Posted 2/20/13 , edited 2/21/13
All it takes is patience and very keen eyes
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Bulacan
Offline
Posted 2/21/13 , edited 2/21/13
I don't even know what kind I'm waiting for...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.