First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Out of body experiences
34394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

netdisorder wrote:


joblagz wrote:

i dont believe in crap like out of body experience and ghosts, paranormal, etc..

her senses still function regardless.. her body experienced trauma that she might never be aware of that's why she retained memories of her operation even though she's unconscious.. her senses stored the event in her memory unconsciously..

the brain is a very mysterious organ.. its very much misunderstood but we should not jump to paranormal conclusions..
i guarantee though that the more we understand the universe, the less paranormal thoughts we have..


How are my conclusions paranormal? They are just as legitimate as saying she stored information while unconscious. Except there are 4 flaws in that idea.

1: She knew exactly what the tools looked like, and the order which they used them, and exactly where they stored them when finished.

2: She had some type of brain sensor that covered the ear. "Think ear plug".

3: Her brain wasn't functioning.

4: She said specifically that she watched the operation from above her own body. I don't think she and thousands of other survivors are lying. Not about something that so profoundly changes their lives. People have changed occupations and relationships based on these profound experiences.

If all the particles of the brain were to pass through the skull, it's scientifically possible that you could be aware outside of your own head. Through a process quantum entanglement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuf-xct2sHk It's explained at 39:50 - 44:25. You'd do yourself a favor to watch the whole video though. It's a fun watch.


well nobody knows how memory is stored in our brain.. possibly the trauma enabled an adrenaline rush that propagated her senses.. the sensation of out of body experience is just that, a sensation.. i had that sensation before during my sleep but alas its nothing special.. its just my senses fcking wit me..
17522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 11/23/12
Does getting high count?
2187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

GayAsianBoy wrote:


netdisorder wrote:

You expect random civilians to be well versed in triage? Or specifically, knowing the difference of sequence between lets say, cardiac arrest procedure, and brain surgery?

Let's not forget that the lady in my OP post, knew exactly what the bone saw looked like, and where they put the tools when done. She also knew who the lead surgeon was, despite having never seen him. She also recounted that one of the surgeons said that the arteries were too small on one side, so that they had to go in from the other side. This was with brain monitoring ear plugs embedded in her.



And if you're wondering why people would go to such extent to lie about these things:
Reason: To get money from people who buy their story.


Well there are plenty of people who had no offer of spotlight or money. There were tests of 300 people and 46 of them reported OBE's.

Then there was a rich billionaire who reported having a OBE, and he quit his job and became a counselor.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 11/23/12
Your soul are the sub-atomic particles, which is also your consciousness, that is controlling the body form/vehicle.
27367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

haikinka wrote:

Pffft, I don't believe in this rubbish. Even if your consciousness could transcend the brain, it would have no way of percepting it's surroundings, since our mind doesn't have eyes or ears, it's our body's senses that make that possible.


Agree.

This one just wants some attention-.-
2187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

JayVeeDees wrote:


haikinka wrote:

Pffft, I don't believe in this rubbish. Even if your consciousness could transcend the brain, it would have no way of percepting it's surroundings, since our mind doesn't have eyes or ears, it's our body's senses that make that possible.


Agree.

This one just wants some attention-.-


Do you always attempt to guess peoples motives at random? Because you're wrong.
27367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12

netdisorder wrote:


JayVeeDees wrote:


haikinka wrote:

Pffft, I don't believe in this rubbish. Even if your consciousness could transcend the brain, it would have no way of percepting it's surroundings, since our mind doesn't have eyes or ears, it's our body's senses that make that possible.


Agree.

This one just wants some attention-.-


Do you always attempt to guess peoples motives at random? Because you're wrong.


Are you saying that this person is telling the truth? I'm just saying what it looks like in my opinion, do I really have to put that into every post to tell you that when I'm writing it's my opinion, no one needs to take it seriously because we aren't talking life or death here -.- I can't be wrong if there's no evidence against what I'm saying, I might not be right either, but this is ONLY my opinion..
Posted 4/3/13
You can`t really prove it or see for yourself until you experience an OBE (out of body experience).

Soooooo..... there is actually no solid proof. It is all experience.
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/3/13
My dad once said that he was paralyzed and floating.. :'D
Posted 4/3/13
what do i think... well, i think i am a bit jealous of people who can. astral projection apparently takes agessss to get in to
5171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/13
Very possible if you have sleep paralysis. But who knows?
13651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/13
That's amazing... My Mother was explaining how a friend of hers went through a brain surgery, and she saw not everything, but quite a bit that was going on. She said it was if she was looking at herself from someone else's eyes. During those kind of surgeries, don't people die for a few minutes? Because she said she saw the ever so famous "light."
Posted 4/3/13
Oh come on I already explained my story on another forum. I'm too lazy now.
27825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 4/4/13

Hachikobubble wrote:

During those kind of surgeries, don't people die for a few minutes? Because she said she saw the ever so famous "light."

Yeah, some of them become brain-dead for a little while. And during that time, many of them have out-of-body experiences. There's a famous Cardiac Surgeon by the name of Dr. Lloyd Rudy who speaks about 2 patients he had that died on him, but came back to life and told them about their experience. If interested, u can see the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1oDuvQR08
19061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/4/13
Yes when I was in the hospital. I can't explain it all because its freaking weird. But I heard family talking that were sitting in the lobby and saw them faintly. When they came into my room to see me I started to talk to them about what they were talking about outside in detail. I also made them cry. After I was better they were like I was wondering how the heck you knew that lol. So I don't really know and am unsure.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.