First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Student sign ups!
79964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / The Moon
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

moonywolf wrote:

Name- Donovan
age- 18
gender- Male
species- Werewolf
skills- Has control over air, water, fire, and earth; has ninja skills; has knowledge of most weapons; has the hearing and sense of smell that a wolf has; can transform into different animals and humanoid species
bio.-
interests- training, reading, fighting, playing guitar, and other things
picture-



Approved! No fighting until the second day of school! Have fun!
79964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / The Moon
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

FaitalSkai wrote:

Name- Nari Kanitori
age- 17
gender- male
species- reaper (no not a demon, a reaper -_-'')
skills- Nari is able to suck souls out and store them in his scythe if they are found to be a "tainted soul". Ability to read anything once and memorize it. And he is able to summon small undead pets. (such as guinea pigs, worms, small cats, etc.) Other than that, he's as normal as the boy gamer you live next to.... lol
bio.- He was born and raised in the depths of hell to become a reaper; someone that lives next to humans but identifies if they are "tainted" or not. But once he was released into earth at the age of 12, he was immediately clueless. No knowledge of anything that was going on. So it was decided that he attend schools so he could learn to act like humans. He could have left school at the age of 15 having enough knowledge but he insisted on finishing his studies. He has two forms; reaper and human and his personality is split between those two. The rest is TBR
interests- He likes to play videog games, sleep under trees, do random things for fun, reading, and socializing. Overall he has a nice side and never shows his bitter side.
picture-



His scythe that is seen carried around sometimes




Approved! No fighting until the second day of school! Have fun!

79964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / The Moon
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

YumeHagino wrote:

Name: Yume Sakkaku (name meaning illusionary dream)
Age: 14-15
Gender: Female (dresses mostly in robes or kimonos)
Species: Shapshifter Mage
Skills: Magic (card tricks etc.), ninja skills, sketching, singing, more coming...soon... (haven't thought of some yet )
Bio: She was born as a shapeshifting human and everyone thought she was crazy. They neglected her and she scavenged across the plains just to keep herself alive. Soon, she killed an entire underground office under the control of a mentally manipulated soul inside her. The office became her home and it was dark and empty until she finds a magical magenta orb. When she swallows it thinking it was a grape, she gains the magical powers of a mage. The detached lonely soul inside goes against her. Having both powers mage (good soul) and shapeshifter (evil soul), she constantly switches between the two when she is frustrated. Her good side is innocent, kind, childish, loud (can be quiet) and considerately caring. Her evil side is gruesome, devious, cunning, mean and selfish.
Picture:












Approved! No fighting until the second day of school! Have fun!

Member
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 11/24/12

Ashunamoon wrote:


YumeHagino wrote:

Name: Yume Sakkaku (name meaning illusionary dream)
Age: 14-15
Gender: Female (dresses mostly in robes or kimonos)
Species: Shapshifter Mage
Skills: Magic (card tricks etc.), ninja skills, sketching, singing, more coming...soon... (haven't thought of some yet )
Bio: She was born as a shapeshifting human and everyone thought she was crazy. They neglected her and she scavenged across the plains just to keep herself alive. Soon, she killed an entire underground office under the control of a mentally manipulated soul inside her. The office became her home and it was dark and empty until she finds a magical magenta orb. When she swallows it thinking it was a grape, she gains the magical powers of a mage. The detached lonely soul inside goes against her. Having both powers mage (good soul) and shapeshifter (evil soul), she constantly switches between the two when she is frustrated. Her good side is innocent, kind, childish, loud (can be quiet) and considerately caring. Her evil side is gruesome, devious, cunning, mean and selfish.
Picture:












Approved! No fighting until the second day of school! Have fun!



Okay! Thank you~ Can you see the images? I can't see them, I was wondering if you can.
Teacher
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
Try using these image links for your pictures instead

[.img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20girls/fight.jpg[/img.]

[img.]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbzjwrilkk1qcw7kao1_500.png[/img.]

[img.]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Gnb2dTZqclk/TiD58q4dHAI/AAAAAAAABGo/YDwQQ_TTjsk/s1600/Konachan.com+-+104649+akemi_homura+black_hair+crying+glasses+long_hair+mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica+purple_eyes+seifuku+tears.jpg[/img.]

just delete the periods in the [img ] and [/img ]'s
Member
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

Genexcontrol wrote:

Try using these image links for your pictures instead

[.img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20girls/fight.jpg[/img.]

[img.]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbzjwrilkk1qcw7kao1_500.png[/img.]

[img.]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Gnb2dTZqclk/TiD58q4dHAI/AAAAAAAABGo/YDwQQ_TTjsk/s1600/Konachan.com+-+104649+akemi_homura+black_hair+crying+glasses+long_hair+mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica+purple_eyes+seifuku+tears.jpg[/img.]

just delete the periods in the [img ] and [/img ]'s


What are periods in the text? Sorry...I don't know the names of certain symbols...
Teacher
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 11/24/12


No it's fine, this is a period . in the lines of text when [img.] or [/img.] occurs just delete the periods at the end of img
Member
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

Genexcontrol wrote:



No it's fine, this is a period . in the lines of text when [img.] or [/img.] occurs just delete the periods at the end of img


So the...dots at the end of img? I didn't put dots there though...
Teacher
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

YumeHagino wrote:


Genexcontrol wrote:



No it's fine, this is a period . in the lines of text when [img.] or [/img.] occurs just delete the periods at the end of img


So the...dots at the end of img? I didn't put dots there though...


Sorry this is my fault for not being a bit more clear, the lines of text I posted previously are the image links for the pictures you were trying to use.

this one [img.]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20girls/fight.jpg[/img.] shows this picture


this [img.]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbzjwrilkk1qcw7kao1_500.png[/img.] shows this


and finally this [img.]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Gnb2dTZqclk/TiD58q4dHAI/AAAAAAAABGo/YDwQQ_TTjsk/s1600/Konachan.com+-+104649+akemi_homura+black_hair+crying+glasses+long_hair+mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica+purple_eyes+seifuku+tears.jpg[/img.] shows this



I hope this helps a bit more.
Member
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/24/12


Oh! Sorry for not realising earlier! Thank you very much! ^-^
79964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / The Moon
Offline
Posted 11/29/12
Name- Yorokobi (or Yoro)
age- 17
gender- female
species-angel/neko
skills- everything like Silver.
bio.- She is the Silvers other side and if Silver dies she becomes her. Yoro is only another body to be put into but while Silver is not using her she will be a student here. If Silver/Yoro is killed Silver and Yoro will be dead forever. (Silver can switch back to her normal body in three days after her death)
interests- Same as Silver
picture- (Neko form she's the one in black)
(angel form)

(human form She's the one with black hair)
Member
4224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/18/12 , edited 12/18/12
Name- Mai Himicharo
age- 17
gender- female
species-mage
skills- everything. (jk)
bio.- (TBR)
interests- drawing, pie, writing, reading, sports.
picture-

79964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / The Moon
Offline
Posted 12/18/12

redanimepanda wrote:

Name- Mai Himicharo
age- 17
gender- female
species-mage
skills- everything. (jk)
bio.- (TBR)
interests- drawing, pie, writing, reading, sports.
picture-





APPROVED! Welcome!
Member
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Italy
Offline
Posted 12/18/12
Name- Tamiko
age-17
gender-male
species-angel(but trys to stay hidden as a Human.
skills-acting,running,martial arts.
bio.-(TBR)
interests-singing, music.
picture- https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMmlsvQiDmE8uoCz2cgH67O0cEXCYakE81gb4SvbUdDVT1-H_5
79964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / The Moon
Offline
Posted 12/18/12

animecloud wrote:

Name- Tamiko
age-17
gender-male
species-angel(but trys to stay hidden as a Human.
skills-acting,running,martial arts.
bio.-(TBR)
interests-singing, music.
picture- https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMmlsvQiDmE8uoCz2cgH67O0cEXCYakE81gb4SvbUdDVT1-H_5


OK!! APPROVED, ETHAN!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.