First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Major discovery found on mars by the rover curiosity.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 11/23/12
The aliens are already here. The Alpha Draconian race have been ruling our planet for thousands of years. Many benevolent races are in immediate Earth space and they have kicked out much of the Reptilians and Greys. These aliens are watching what will happen when Earth and it's inhabitants will ascend to the 4th/5th/6th dimension, which is the second universal harmonic of existence. The 4th/5th/6th is the first level of Heaven.
62872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/12
It may be the source of the methane that they had been picking up, but who knows. It seems like NASA has discovered how to use the media for hype, with their "7 Minutes of Terror" and now this. Good for them.

We'll see.
Posted 11/23/12
A Prothean data cache?
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12
There is a base there that is housing millions of extremely intelligent scientist building weapons off of back engineered alien technology. Most of the scientist that went missing or supposedly died were transported there to do ultra high level top secret research of alien artifacts. Many of these artifacts are capable of producing unlimited amounts of energy.
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/12
Wow, that's amazing.
Next thing you know, I'll have a vacation on Mars.
c: .
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

-Vega- wrote:

There is a base there that is housing millions of extremely intelligent scientist building weapons off of back engineered alien technology. Most of the scientist that went missing or supposedly died were transported there to do ultra high level top secret research of alien artifacts. Many of these artifacts are capable of producing unlimited amounts of energy.


Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

Jdaimond wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

There is a base there that is housing millions of extremely intelligent scientist building weapons off of back engineered alien technology. Most of the scientist that went missing or supposedly died were transported there to do ultra high level top secret research of alien artifacts. Many of these artifacts are capable of producing unlimited amounts of energy.




Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You're such a clown!

6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

-Vega- wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

There is a base there that is housing millions of extremely intelligent scientist building weapons off of back engineered alien technology. Most of the scientist that went missing or supposedly died were transported there to do ultra high level top secret research of alien artifacts. Many of these artifacts are capable of producing unlimited amounts of energy.




Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You're such a clown!



Wow, i cant tell if your joking or you just insulted me. who calls somebody else a clown. *secretely likes being called a clown*

Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

Jdaimond wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

There is a base there that is housing millions of extremely intelligent scientist building weapons off of back engineered alien technology. Most of the scientist that went missing or supposedly died were transported there to do ultra high level top secret research of alien artifacts. Many of these artifacts are capable of producing unlimited amounts of energy.




Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You're such a clown!



Wow, i cant tell if your joking or you just insulted me. who calls somebody else a clown. *secretely likes being called a clown*



I'm just saying you're funny.

17216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 11/23/12
It'll probably be something most people would greet with a blank face...like saying they had found liquified chlorine. Which would actually be too amazing to expect.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

-Vega- wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

There is a base there that is housing millions of extremely intelligent scientist building weapons off of back engineered alien technology. Most of the scientist that went missing or supposedly died were transported there to do ultra high level top secret research of alien artifacts. Many of these artifacts are capable of producing unlimited amounts of energy.




Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You're such a clown!



Wow, i cant tell if your joking or you just insulted me. who calls somebody else a clown. *secretely likes being called a clown*



I'm just saying you're funny.


you said i was funny, that calls for a dance
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.