Whats your favorite anime and why?
8899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / L'ecoles de cinq...
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
It helps to know what others think. it might even help us get a better understanding of who we really are and who others are. No lies, No walls, Just say why you like a certain anime.
But of course there is conditions (soz to bore you with these but some stuff have to have restrictions)
Condition number one: No bulling or taking the mick out of someone's choice of anime.
Condition number two: No foul language.
And condition number three: Be nice 'cuz who knows you might find a new friend .
Well then im looking forward to hearing what animes you guys like.
1024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / basingstoke
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
I think my fav anime would have to be peach girl it was the first anime i ever watched two years ago and i just always stuck with me
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

amu4evr wrote:

It helps to know what others think. it might even help us get a better understanding of who we really are and who others are. No lies, No walls, Just say why you like a certain anime.
But of course there is conditions (soz to bore you with these but some stuff have to have restrictions)
Condition number one: No bulling or taking the mick out of someone's choice of anime.
Condition number two: No foul language.
And condition number three: Be nice 'cuz who knows you might find a new friend .
Well then im looking forward to hearing what animes you guys like.


duplicate thread, we have a sticky just for this
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-2/favorite-anime
8899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / L'ecoles de cinq...
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
whats a sticky?
8899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / L'ecoles de cinq...
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
Lunawolf1991 thats cool. i like peach girl as well. it was a anime thats stuck with me as well plus it was one of my first animes. it's really good isn't it?
16267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

amu4evr wrote:

whats a sticky?


A topic thats locked so it doesnt fall down even if no one writes in it for a while. Much easier to find it if your looking for it.
8899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / L'ecoles de cinq...
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

Kikusui10 wrote:


amu4evr wrote:

whats a sticky?


A topic thats locked so it doesnt fall down even if no one writes in it for a while. Much easier to find it if your looking for it.


oh ok thanks. didn't know that
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 11/24/12

amu4evr wrote:

It helps to know what others think. it might even help us get a better understanding of who we really are and who others are. No lies, No walls, Just say why you like a certain anime.
But of course there is conditions (soz to bore you with these but some stuff have to have restrictions)
Condition number one: No bulling or taking the mick out of someone's choice of anime.
Condition number two: No foul language.
And condition number three: Be nice 'cuz who knows you might find a new friend .
Well then im looking forward to hearing what animes you guys like.





uhohimdead wrote:

duplicate thread, we have a sticky just for this
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-2/favorite-anime



Locked~
You must be logged in to post.