First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What is sexy to you?
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles, Ca
Offline
Posted 11/25/12
Long hair.
Cute face.
Large breast.
Wide hips.
Small waist.
Big ass.
11706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 11/25/12
red heads who are into star wars
111576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/12
Surprised no one's mentioned sex.
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 11/25/12
slim tan brunettes, dat hair gotta be long with dem curls n a pretty face *__*
ethnicity.. hmmm asians and hispanics
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 11/25/12 , edited 11/25/12
I can't really describe what sexy is, I mean I recognize it, but I cannot put it into words.
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

CarboKill wrote:


midifighter wrote:

slim tan brunettes, dat hair gotta be long with dem curls n a pretty face *__*
ethnicity.. hmmm asians and hispanics :)


Your hair must be a fucking radiator in Texas.

i shaved off my hair already like a week ago! but it never really bothered me just when i ran during soccer
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/12
Bishies, K-POP guys.
brego1 
36686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Northern Europe
Offline
Posted 11/25/12
Curvy redheads.

Women with husky voices like Miyuki Sawashiro.
21194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York, NY
Offline
Posted 11/25/12
A girl who takes control... probably because I have never felt desired in my life lol
8455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

CarboKill wrote:


ProtagonistLen wrote:

Asian girls. =3


Allow me to force my opinion down your throat and say I HATE ASIAN GIRLS, YOU HAVE SHITTY TASTE.


So do you hate ALL Asian girls simply because they're female and Asian? Or do you have actual justification other than what they really can't help being.
desh92 
24330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ringgold, Georgia
Offline
Posted 11/25/12
Short, dark hair, smooth legs.
8455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

desh92 wrote:

Short, dark hair, smooth legs.


how short is "short"?
desh92 
24330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ringgold, Georgia
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

iammmmee wrote:


desh92 wrote:

Short, dark hair, smooth legs.


how short is "short"?


Hmm I mean as shorter than me not just way short xD. I'm 5'10". So shorter than that would be fine : p.
8455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

desh92 wrote:


iammmmee wrote:


desh92 wrote:

Short, dark hair, smooth legs.


how short is "short"?


Hmm I mean as shorter than me not just way short xD. I'm 5'10". So shorter than that would be fine : p.


hmmmm...okay.
desh92 
24330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ringgold, Georgia
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

iammmmee wrote:


desh92 wrote:


iammmmee wrote:


desh92 wrote:

Short, dark hair, smooth legs.


how short is "short"?


Hmm I mean as shorter than me not just way short xD. I'm 5'10". So shorter than that would be fine : p.


hmmmm...okay.


yep. xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.