First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Jobs for 15 year olds?
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

Pomff wrote:

Sell drugs, it worked for me when I was your age.


Do what this nice lady tells you and you'll succeed in life.
Galiko 
11141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Montréal
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
Janitor I guess =o
15404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cananananada
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
-apply to be a cashier
-apply to be a shop hand (most common jobs for people in my grade)
-possibly try to get a job at where one of your parents/relatives works etc
no one will hire a 15 y/o waiter because they will know you will be incompetent

thats about it
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 11/24/12

Gotenz wrote:

hmm waiter huh? hmm


Yep!



Well if you're not good at handling places with many people then it's a problem.
36409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
Try your local Supermarket they are usealy looking for people.
Queen Moderator
43986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
It allllll depends on WHERE you live.
Some people are saying bar, some are saying stores.
It depends which state.
In NY where I live, people under 18 can't work at chains (McDonalds, Arby's, Subway)
Can't work at bars.
Can't work past 9pm
Can't work with certain machines, primarily ones with blades.
It's one of the stricter states though, so the ones I know around here SHOULD be available everywhere.

Cart pushers/bag boys/helping hands are 15+ around here for all grocery stores.

You can work part time on a farm if you have any around you, I'm in a very crowded city but farmland starts about 30 minutes away and they always hire 14-16 year olds who need the money to do the simple and less dangerous tasks of picking apples, boxing them, etc.

If you live somewhere it snows, you can shovel or blow peoples driveways for them, I did that when I was 12-14, made damn good money off it as well. Hard work cause I didn't have a snow blower, but with the money I didn't complain.
Galiko 
11141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Montréal
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Pomff wrote:

Sell drugs, it worked for me when I was your age.


Do what this nice lady tells you and you'll succeed in life.

That just dumb way to make money. Be serious he want a real job.

9634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Georgia - GA
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
i live in georgia and selling drugs is an option but i dont think ill do that ima go apply monday at my local grocery stores and maybe well thats about all i can see that might be available lol
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 11/24/12
I can't/won't give you a serious answer and child labor is not one of my area of expertise so uh.... sorry. /
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

Gotenz wrote:

i live in georgia and selling drugs is an option but i dont think ill do that ima go apply monday at my local grocery stores and maybe well thats about all i can see that might be available lol



I lived in georgia to and there is a lot of chances to sell crack but trust me dont ever get anywhere near crack. It isnt weed and it isnt alcohol, that stuff is on a different level of turn you life to shit.

52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

Galiko wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Pomff wrote:

Sell drugs, it worked for me when I was your age.


Do what this nice lady tells you and you'll succeed in life.

That just dumb way to make money. Be serious he want a real job.



[/sarcasm]
Galiko 
11141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Montréal
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Galiko wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Pomff wrote:

Sell drugs, it worked for me when I was your age.


Do what this nice lady tells you and you'll succeed in life.

That just dumb way to make money. Be serious he want a real job.



[/sarcasm]

I didn't judged you I meant the other one sorry

52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 11/24/12

Galiko wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Galiko wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Pomff wrote:

Sell drugs, it worked for me when I was your age.


Do what this nice lady tells you and you'll succeed in life.

That just dumb way to make money. Be serious he want a real job.



[/sarcasm]

I didn't judged you I meant the other one sorry



It's no problem, I was speaking on both of our behalves. I'm pretty sure Pomff isn't the type of person to seriously mean what she says. Not saying she didn't do what she did or does or that she isn't serious in everything she says, but I'm sure it's just all in good spirit. From a certain standpoint selling drugs isn't a total throw away option. You'd be surprised how many kids sell weed and crack to each other not only to get easy money but also to get a substance for their growing addiction because chances are the kids selling it do it too.

10020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
You can also try your local library. I started working at mine when I was 14. It's a pretty fun job and the schedule can be flexible depending on how they do things.
Galiko 
11141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Montréal
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Galiko wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Galiko wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Pomff wrote:

Sell drugs, it worked for me when I was your age.


Do what this nice lady tells you and you'll succeed in life.

That just dumb way to make money. Be serious he want a real job.



[/sarcasm]

I didn't judged you I meant the other one sorry



It's no problem, I was speaking on both of our behalves. I'm pretty sure Pomff isn't the type of person to seriously mean what she says. Not saying she didn't do what she did or does or that she isn't serious in everything she says, but I'm sure it's just all in good spirit. From a certain standpoint selling drugs isn't a total throw away option. You'd be surprised how many kids sell weed and crack to each other not only to get easy money but also to get a substance for their growing addiction because chances are the kids selling it do it too.


I apologise to both of you. But I'm taking that seriously cause I lost a friend that was a drug dealer...

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.