Post Reply ASUNA LOL REALLY? Episode 21
Posted 11/24/12
LOL REALLY ASUNA?

Got captured so easily, But still a good episode,
his sister/cousin begins to annoy me with this LOVE FOR her brother stuff.
I am mad at her >_<! Kirito was such a boss in the end of episode how he heard asuna is here
he decided to fly really high <3
How did you like the episode? Tell me!
Member
2936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
It was amazing!!! The only thing I hated was that it ended and that I have to wait until next week :(
But as far as specifics go, I was literally screaming at my computer for Asuna to hurry up >.<
At least she got that card, but I have no idea what good it'll do since now she'll be watched 24/7
And I have no idea why Kirito flew up at the end if his sister just said they patched it and now there's a wall above the clouds
But if he breaks through then holy crap!!!!! Someones a bad ass
Posted 11/24/12
IKR I was yelling at my computer REALLY HARD. LIKE ASUNA COME ON JUST CLICK THE FREKIN BUTTON XD. and yeah every week feels like torture. But yeah if he did GO like above the wall then he is a boss. Can't wait for next one.
27629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

xXxTheDarkxXx wrote:

It was amazing!!! The only thing I hated was that it ended and that I have to wait until next week :(
But as far as specifics go, I was literally screaming at my computer for Asuna to hurry up >.<
At least she got that card, but I have no idea what good it'll do since now she'll be watched 24/7
And I have no idea why Kirito flew up at the end if his sister just said they patched it and now there's a wall above the clouds
But if he breaks through then holy crap!!!!! Someones a bad ass B)


If they break through someones over powered
Galiko 
11141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Montréal
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
I don't know why she took her time to click Log out ...
Member
16267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 11/25/12
Look forward to next episode. They will find out a shocking truth
Posted 11/25/12
:O Man I cant wait. And Galiko IKR I WAS YELLING AT MY SCREEN. Log out. I SAY LOG OUT X_X!
Posted 11/25/12
Overpowered, PFFT u just described kirito rob.
32734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

IUmiXChan wrote:

:O Man I cant wait. And Galiko IKR I WAS YELLING AT MY SCREEN. Log out. I SAY LOG OUT X_X!


Hahaha you're not the only one. I'm pretty sure the whole time I was like PRESS IT OR YOU'LL BE CAPTURED..........and then she was captured....I guess there would be no need for the last few episodes if she actually got out. Although it would have been amazing if she woke up when he was in the hospital :O
Posted 11/25/12
Yeah... I know.. :I. and BTW love your profile picture # mylittlemonsterfan
27629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

IUmiXChan wrote:

Yeah... I know.. :I. and BTW love your profile picture # mylittlemonsterfan


Excuse me, it this twitter. #BeingMeanToUmiFTW.
Posted 11/25/12
It is now #Umithebossofcomesbacks
27629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 11/25/12

IUmiXChan wrote:

It is now #Umithebossofcomesbacks


#WobWob
Posted 11/26/12
Good stuff happened in this epp yh. I hate those slugs they really pissed me off tough... Asuna.. you were so close.. :/ And yep at the end... awesome. :)
SAO Clubs BOYS
15677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Keller Texas
Offline
Posted 11/26/12
He knows its patched :> He just has to try. I would anyway.
You must be logged in to post.