First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Main hospital (abandoned)
Creator
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

Rose-Of-Misfortune wrote:


"Funny thing, I think you owed me since you ran me over.",Kureiha said through gritted teeth as she winced due do abdominal pain. Kureiha looked around until her eyes fell upon Alex."Al-Alexandra?"


Jaxe steps in front of Alex "Nowhere near her!"

(Its 4 I gotta go We can finish tommorow)
Member
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/2/12
(np g'night)
"What are you a guard dog?!",Kureiha laughs as she unzips her leather suit until a common air forces tattoo is visible with a red circle and what not as design pattern."My name is Kureiha and i'm her brother's superior. He told me to find her before things went sour."

Alex frowns staring at Kureiha with slight curiosity and a little hope. Perhaps this was a lead to her bro.

Kureiha peered around at Alex,"Your brother always showed us your baby pictures on the ship. As captain I wasn't supposed to approve of that kind of thing but you were just too cute!"
Creator
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

Rose-Of-Misfortune wrote:

(np g'night)
"What are you a guard dog?!",Kureiha laughs as she unzips her leather suit until a common air forces tattoo is visible with a red circle and what not as design pattern."My name is Kureiha and i'm her brother's superior. He told me to find her before things went sour."

Alex frowns staring at Kureiha with slight curiosity and a little hope. Perhaps this was a lead to her bro.

Kureiha peered around at Alex,"Your brother always showed us your baby pictures on the ship. As captain I wasn't supposed to approve of that kind of thing but you were just too cute!"


Jaxe sweats as she unzips "I guess you could say that"He steps away from Alex "If she knows Zack we need to talk this out.....but its midnight"He lets his guard down. "Lets rest"
Member
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

Kureiha decided to keep watch since she couldn't get much sleep. Alex had offered her some pain killers but she had politely declined. In her eyes the pills would only dull her senses and put her in a deep sleep. If she was too keep her guard up she had to do without them.

Alex had already fallen asleep since it was decideded discussion would be in the morning. She had so many questions ti ask the mysterious woman.
Creator
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

Rose-Of-Misfortune wrote:


Kureiha decided to keep watch since she couldn't get much sleep. Alex had offered her some pain killers but she had politely declined. In her eyes the pills would only dull her senses and put her in a deep sleep. If she was too keep her guard up she had to do without them.

Alex had already fallen asleep since it was decideded discussion would be in the morning. She had so many questions ti ask the mysterious woman.


The next day the others in the group had gone on a food run.Jaxe woke up to find an exausted Kurehai"How did you sleep?"
Member
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

"Not at all but if I can handle a little sleep deprivation.",Kuraiha said with a smile. She ached all over but who was she to complain."Could be worse!" Kureiha stood up after a moment to collect her thoughts,"Your group needs to be careful, I've seen my fair share of bandits in this area."
Creator
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

Rose-Of-Misfortune wrote:


"Not at all but if I can handle a little sleep deprivation.",Kuraiha said with a smile. She ached all over but who was she to complain."Could be worse!" Kureiha stood up after a moment to collect her thoughts,"Your group needs to be careful, I've seen my fair share of bandits in this area."


He looks disturbed "I know.......Those fucks almost got Kaya...." Uneasyness plagues his face."Once Alex wakes and you tell her your story where are you going to go?"
Member
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

"Not much to say, I have no idea where her brother is, we got separated after he told me to find Alexandra. I had no exact destination, I was searching for her and her brother. I'm in a small survivor group at the moment.",Kureiha said as she looked to her right to see Alex was already up and listening.
Creator
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

Rose-Of-Misfortune wrote:


"Not much to say, I have no idea where her brother is, we got separated after he told me to find Alexandra. I had no exact destination, I was searching for her and her brother. I'm in a small survivor group at the moment.",Kureiha said as she looked to her right to see Alex was already up and listening.


At this moment Jaxe did not care because the mention of bandits has him worried about Kaya {Jaxes girlfriend} "Yeah.....so you plan on heading back?" He yawns
Member
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

(damn he was only just single lol! )
"Yeah, once I fix up my bike. I'm gonna head out and drag it back here if that's alright?",Kureiha said. Alex disappeared silently, there was no lead to be found from Kureiha.
Creator
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

Rose-Of-Misfortune wrote:


(damn he was only just single lol! )
"Yeah, once I fix up my bike. I'm gonna head out and drag it back here if that's alright?",Kureiha said. Alex disappeared silently, there was no lead to be found from Kureiha.


Zero looks angry as Alex walks away."Shes fine with me here."
Member
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

Kureiha left the room and soon enough went off to get her bike after collecting her weapon.

Alex slumped into a chair with sigh. How was she ever gonna find her brother?
Creator
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

Rose-Of-Misfortune wrote:


Kureiha left the room and soon enough went off to get her bike after collecting her weapon.

Alex slumped into a chair with sigh. How was she ever gonna find her brother?


}Ill brb{

Zero sighs "I was to hard on her"
58020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 12/2/12
Oz walked around and fixed the cut she got from the bar that was sticking out of the fence she dropped to the ground to pick up the medical tape and she wrapped her arm
Member
4180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

Kureiha returned after wire jumping another bike she had found after deciding her bike was beyond repair. She had brung the new bike in but it needed a tune up.

Jogging upstairs Kureiha hollered,"Jaxe, that's your name right? Do you have any tools?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.