Remove this ad
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
Post Reply Nicest Female Legs in Anime
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

aidenraine wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:



not as many as you might think, actually....... what?

15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
Every man has a special place in his heart for kawaii~ traps.
64463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
I don't fall for traps >.>

needs a fix someone
20882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

AnimeKami wrote:

I don't fall for traps >.>

needs a fix someone


never?

64463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

aidenraine wrote:


I am sorry no. As much as I like a Hideyoshi.

There has only been one Trap that has defeated me, one. That trap shall not be named nor shown...

20882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

AnimeKami wrote:


aidenraine wrote:


I am sorry no. As much as I like a Hideyoshi.

There has only been one Trap that has defeated me, one. That trap shall not be named nor shown...


damn. now you have me curious.
64463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

aidenraine wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


aidenraine wrote:


I am sorry no. As much as I like a Hideyoshi.

There has only been one Trap that has defeated me, one. That trap shall not be named nor shown...


damn. now you have me curious.


You can go through /amp/ I posted my defeat there, lol. If you want to kill yourself in that many pages.
20882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/13


pass.... I don't feel like sifting through nearly 165K posts.... lol

64463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

aidenraine wrote:

pass.... I don't feel like sifting through nearly 165K posts.... lol



~Keikaku doori~

13524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
Not gunna lie, this trap came the closest to beating me...

1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
I think Major Kusanagi is a major contender- and im a gay man!

I cant seem to find a good picture of her legs though, so ima just post sexy Major.

Anyone object?

64463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

0nigokko wrote:

I think Major Kusanagi is a major contender- and im a gay man!

I cant seem to find a good picture of her legs though, so ima just post sexy Major.

Anyone object?



1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/31/13



Ahha! I knew the perverted community that watches Anime just had something in there.

Oh Major Kusanagi, so sexy and so kickass. Its wonderful

Arkose 
23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
Nami and Robin from One Piece!
64463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
I was going through the Dark Side and stumbled upon this piece... of beauty.

*pay more attention to the lower left corner >.>
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.