First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply Nicest Female Legs in Anime
35245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/22/13
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate's a good one.



15478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/13
here's to isara and chisato

72392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/22/13 , edited 5/22/13
Dat fin... I love all anime girls (the pretty ones half fish or mammal)

15478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/13

AnimeKami wrote:

Dat fin... I love all anime girls (the pretty ones half fish or mammal)



can i interest you with the manga, Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou?

72392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/22/13

RolexKid wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Dat fin... I love all anime girls (the pretty ones half fish or mammal)



can i interest you with the manga, Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou?




you mean the giant snake lady that sleeps next to me???

it is ok lol
15478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/13 , edited 5/22/13
sheitt, and I here I thought no one else knew of that manga


72392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/22/13 , edited 5/23/13
Nope, I do read some manga despite my title >.> lol.

I like the storyboard and subplot, but animes are better when there are multiple subplots and storyboards XD


11hours and no one likes legs hmm...

17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/23/13

AnimeKami wrote:

Nope, I do read some manga despite my title >.> lol.

I like the storyboard and subplot, but animes are better when there are multiple subplots and storyboards XD






do legs really go that far above you body wtf?
72392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/23/13

maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Nope, I do read some manga despite my title >.> lol.

I like the storyboard and subplot, but animes are better when there are multiple subplots and storyboards XD





do legs really go that far above you body wtf?


I'm sure they do. I know for a fact cadaver bodies do, lol.

17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/23/13

AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Nope, I do read some manga despite my title >.> lol.

I like the storyboard and subplot, but animes are better when there are multiple subplots and storyboards XD





do legs really go that far above you body wtf?


I'm sure they do. I know for a fact cadaver bodies do, lol.



THERE SO LONG
72392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/23/13

maffayoo wrote:



THERE SO LONG


how about xxxholic those are long

25732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/13


on some girls they do. my sister's legs are the same length as mine. I'm 6'1". she's 5'3". point: girls are leggy. legs are nice. enjoy the legs!



did I ever mention my love of redheads? the redheads. they cannot be stopped.
10546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Moon
Offline
Posted 5/23/13
Is it just me or are 90% of the girls on this thread underage?!
25732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/13
of course they're underaged. the animes they're in aren't all that old.
72392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/23/13

aidenraine wrote:

of course they're underaged. the animes they're in aren't all that old.


hold on let me improve the plot, subplot, storyboard for that kortori

First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.