PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE
Sailor Candy Moderator
Welcome to the Extended Discussion section of the forum!
Guidelines originally created by Do0mAid (Retired Forum Moderator)
The point of this section is to have REAL discussions. All regular forum rules apply here. There are a few extra guidelines though, please take a few minutes to read them!
1. The kind of threads that go in here are ones on serious and intelligent issues. News articles, debates, religious discussions, scientific discussions, issues on morality/ethics, etc. There is already a section for drama, anime, music, games, etc. I'm sorry if you think discussing the newest Naruto episode is "serious and intelligent", but it doesn't belong here.
2. Threads that can be answered with "yes" or "no" are to be avoided. Any thread that can be answered with "Yes" or "No" MUST answer to the question "Why?"
3. Posts must offer significant content. If you have no opinion on something, DON'T post. "I don't know." or "Yeah I think so too." is not enough. The section is called "extended" for a reason. Longer posts, but more real discussion. This includes the first post by the thread creator. If you don't provide enough information/starting discussion for someone to reply, your thread will be closed.
4. Posts must have clear points, decent typing ("u" and "r" are fine, but pLeAZe DuN tYpe LyK DiZ" (please don't type like this). If you do your post will be deleted.
5. If you notice the thread you're discussing in is starting to go in another direction than the original topic make new specific thread for your discussion, or quote the person and post in the appropriate thread.
6. If in doubt... don't post.
And lastly, since this section will most likely include some topics that are sensitive to some people, always respect one another. You don't have to agree, or even like each other, but do NOT ruin some else's thread/discussion with your temper.
7. Don't make quotation pyramids or double post