First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
❉ School Grounds/Cafeteria
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

YumeHagino wrote:


Yume stepped back and kicked the machine. "You don't want it to break into pieces do you?" Seeing such a weapon, she wondered what it'd be like if the machine was cut.


It took my money! *he said in an annoyed tone* I'm just not going to let it go free like that! *the sword shines in the light*
Posted 11/29/12
- Sees Zara- Waves to her-
and says '' ignore them they are having a fight with a vending machine!''
laughs and rolls eyes- goes back to Ella-
Posted 11/29/12

IUmiXChan wrote:


AiMadness wrote:

Ella turns around to the girl and almost cries. "You'd give me money?" D:


''Aww come on now. It's not like I am just gonna ignore you'' pats on heard*
'' Of course is there anything you want?'' ... Stops for a second- '' Hey whats your name?''


Ella smiles and bows slightly. "You may call me, Ella" She looks up with glistening eyes. "I...*sniff* am forever in your debt!" She turns to the food place. and points. "I want that and that and that and that anddd that :D"
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12 , edited 11/29/12

Bunnihilation wrote:

Zara walked into the cafeteria and saw Ryu raising his sword at the vending machine. She rolled her eyes and smiled then walked behind her familiar in an attempt to surprise him.

"Boo!" she poked his sides teasingly, "What the heck are you doing, ryu?"


I'm gonna smash this bitch up that's what I'm doing! *he grits his teeth and growls* Okay, 3..2...*he is about to say 1 and someone has to stop him*

The Gifted
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/29/12
Yume saw her partner arrive at the cafeteria. "Eronniia~!" She looked at Ella and smiled. "Did you forget to bring your money? We can help you sort that out."
The Gifted
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

AiMadness wrote:


IUmiXChan wrote:


AiMadness wrote:

Ella turns around to the girl and almost cries. "You'd give me money?" D:


''Aww come on now. It's not like I am just gonna ignore you'' pats on heard*
'' Of course is there anything you want?'' ... Stops for a second- '' Hey whats your name?''


Ella smiles and bows slightly. "You may call me, Ella" She looks up with glistening eyes. "I...*sniff* am forever in your debt!" She turns to the food place. and points. "I want that and that and that and that anddd that :D"


In comes atall slender attractive teen."Ellaaaaaaa Wheres my burger!?"The teen trips over a nerdy lookin kid"God dam you frickin dweeb" He walks behind Ella
Posted 11/29/12

AiMadness wrote:


IUmiXChan wrote:


AiMadness wrote:

Ella turns around to the girl and almost cries. "You'd give me money?" D:


''Aww come on now. It's not like I am just gonna ignore you'' pats on heard*
'' Of course is there anything you want?'' ... Stops for a second- '' Hey whats your name?''


Ella smiles and bows slightly. "You may call me, Ella" She looks up with glistening eyes. "I...*sniff* am forever in your debt!" She turns to the food place. and points. "I want that and that and that and that anddd that :D"


'' I am Eronniia. But just call me Enori for short ! *smiles* It's okay! Money isn't a problem'' Hmm lets see. Oh wow that's a good choice.
I think I am gonna take that too! - buys same thing for me and you- '' Want to sit at a table?''
The Gifted
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

Hatake_Kuro
I'm gonna smash this bitch up that's what I'm doing! *he grits his teeth and growls* Okay, 3..2...*he is about to say 1 and someone has to stop him*


"Wait wait! We don't want food and money scattered all over the floor!" Yume then paused for a moment. "Or...wait...if we could get our money back and some foor for Ella...that might just be a good idea...!"
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

YumeHagino wrote:


"Wait wait! We don't want food and money scattered all over the floor!" Yume then paused for a moment. "Or...wait...if we could get our money back and some foor for Ella...that might just be a good idea...!"


((XDDDDD)) *he grins and is about to swing the sword*
Posted 11/29/12 , edited 11/29/12


Zara waved at Eronia then smoothly and quickly slid in front of Ryu, under his sword, blocking the vending machine from him.

She raised her eyebrow. "No!! I dont want you in indoor suspension again! I got a better idea"

She smiled coyly.
Posted 11/29/12

YumeHagino wrote:

Yume saw her partner arrive at the cafeteria. "Eronniia~!" She looked at Ella and smiled. "Did you forget to bring your money? We can help you sort that out."


'' HEY!!! And it's okay , I helped her out '' ''And gosh you look so excited :D.How was the fight with the Vending machine?''
Eronniia smiles.
The Gifted
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/29/12
"But no...that's damage to school property...wait...!" Yume stepped in front of the machine, not thinking that she was in a dangerous position.
Posted 11/29/12

Up-on-Melancholy-Hill wrote:


AiMadness wrote:


IUmiXChan wrote:


AiMadness wrote:

Ella turns around to the girl and almost cries. "You'd give me money?" D:


''Aww come on now. It's not like I am just gonna ignore you'' pats on heard*
'' Of course is there anything you want?'' ... Stops for a second- '' Hey whats your name?''


Ella smiles and bows slightly. "You may call me, Ella" She looks up with glistening eyes. "I...*sniff* am forever in your debt!" She turns to the food place. and points. "I want that and that and that and that anddd that :D"


In comes atall slender attractive teen."Ellaaaaaaa Wheres my burger!?"The teen trips over a nerdy lookin kid"God dam you frickin dweeb" He walks behind Ella


- looks at the guy- '' Hey you , what do you mean by a nerdy looking kid?'' Geez get a grip''
Eronniia looks all serious.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

Bunnihilation wrote:


Zara waved at Eronia then smoothly and quickly slid in front of Ryu, under his sword, blocking the vending machine from him.

She raised her eyebrow. "No!! I dont want you in indoor suspension again! I got a better idea"

She smiled coyly.


*his eyes widened and he remembered how bored he was then* Good god don't remind me. *he puts his sword away* What's your idea anyway?
The Gifted
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

IUmiXChan wrote:


Up-on-Melancholy-Hill wrote:


AiMadness wrote:


IUmiXChan wrote:


AiMadness wrote:

Ella turns around to the girl and almost cries. "You'd give me money?" D:


''Aww come on now. It's not like I am just gonna ignore you'' pats on heard*
'' Of course is there anything you want?'' ... Stops for a second- '' Hey whats your name?''


Ella smiles and bows slightly. "You may call me, Ella" She looks up with glistening eyes. "I...*sniff* am forever in your debt!" She turns to the food place. and points. "I want that and that and that and that anddd that :D"


In comes atall slender attractive teen."Ellaaaaaaa Wheres my burger!?"The teen trips over a nerdy lookin kid"God dam you frickin dweeb" He walks behind Ella


- looks at the guy- '' Hey you , what do you mean by a nerdy looking kid?'' Geez get a grip''
Eronniia looks all serious.


not u just a random person xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.