First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
❉ School Grounds/Cafeteria
Posted 11/29/12

YumeHagino wrote:

Stepping back quickly from the electricity, Yume skidded back and bumped into Zero. "Yikes! Sorry!"


'' Yume What are you doing D:''
Posted 11/29/12


Ella nods happily and keeps eating until it was all gone"....wow...that was....amazing..."gets up slowly, calmed down now that she had a full stomach. "How did i even afford to come here again..." her voice woonders off as she thinks. She turns to Zero. "Heck yes! >:DD"
Posted 11/29/12 , edited 11/29/12


Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Bunnihilation wrote:



"Simple."

She put her hand on the vending machine and began to call for her powers of lightning, since lightning and electricity are somewhat related. Zara accidentally put in too much energy and the machine exploded, throwing her back a few feet.

"Oh..NO!!!"


*he falls on his ass laughing* OH MY GOD! MY RIBS, MY RIBS! *he


Zara's whole body turned bright red from embarrassment and she kicked his side.

"Meany!

She noticed one chocolate bar survived the explosion and went to grab it.

"Look! It's not all bad. There's still um," her voice got quieter and her face redder, "...one.."
Posted 11/29/12

AiMadness wrote:



Ella nods happily and keeps eating until it was all gone"....wow...that was....amazing..."gets up slowly, calmed down now that she had a full stomach. "How did i even afford to come here again..." her voice woonders off as she thinks. She turns to Zero. "Heck yes! >:DD"


.....
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12 , edited 11/29/12

Bunnihilation wrote:

Zara's whole body turned bright red from embarrassment and she kicked his side.

"Meany!

She noticed one chocolate bar survived the explosion and went to grab it.

"Look! It's not all bad. There's still...one.."

She felt her skin get even hotter.


*he gets up rubbling his side* Jeez, that hurt ya know. *he smirks* So are ya gonna eat that or should I?
The Gifted
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/29/12
"I was trying to open up that now dead machine." Yume gave a slight laugh and sat down beside Eroni. "Seems like we've got some free food there, now that the machine's dead."
The Gifted
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

AiMadness wrote:



Ella nods happily and keeps eating until it was all gone"....wow...that was....amazing..."gets up slowly, calmed down now that she had a full stomach. "How did i even afford to come here again..." her voice woonders off as she thinks. She turns to Zero. "Heck yes! >:DD"


Zero takes her by the hand and runs through the cafeteria and out of the doors"Talk to you later ummm....Ero?"
The Gifted
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/29/12
Yume looked up at Ella and Zero, then looked towards the vending machine. "I might as well take some recycled coins. We probably might need it." She stood up, walked to the machine and grabbed a handful of coins, then grabbed another can of softdrink. "See? Free~"
Posted 11/29/12

YumeHagino wrote:

"I was trying to open up that now dead machine." Yume gave a slight laugh and sat down beside Eroni. "Seems like we've got some free food there, now that the machine's dead."


''Gosh don't pick a fight with that machine again kay?'' -leans-.'' Hey I made some friends around this school. I dont think they care but at least i talked'' '' Yume.. thanks for being my partner -hugs-''
The Gifted
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/29/12
Yume returned the hug and smiled. "I've met a few students around here too. That machine, I was trying to help Ryu get his money back but no need, it seems solved already~"
Posted 11/29/12


Zara stuck her tongue at him and broke the chocolate in half.

"For being a meany you get the burnt half!"

Zara stared at the black dust and debris left from the explosion.

"Do you think they'll notice?"
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

Bunnihilation wrote:


Zara stuck her tongue at him and broke the chocolate in half.

"For being a meany you get the burnt half!"

Zara stared at the black dust and debris left from the explosion.

"Do you think they'll notice?"


Let me put it this way, it's as noticeable as my sword is huge. *he pops his half into his mouth and shudders* Oh that's gross.
Posted 11/29/12

YumeHagino wrote:

Yume returned the hug and smiled. "I've met a few students around here too. That machine, I was trying to help Ryu get his money back but no need, it seems solved already~"



'' Hmm yeah,'' '' For some reason I feel like i am so different from others but....''' '' I am tired. Gonna head back to sleep'' -smiles and laughs- '' THANKS PARTNER -highfives- ~ See ya'' walks off-
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

YumeHagino wrote:

Yume returned the hug and smiled. "I've met a few students around here too. That machine, I was trying to help Ryu get his money back but no need, it seems solved already~"


*he interjects* Thanks to my explosive partner! *he chuckles*
The Gifted
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/29/12
Yume quickly took a few chocolate bars and handed some to Eroni. "Here, there's some chocolate that seems free. We can save what we have for later if we need any money for emergencies."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.