First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What is your move for picking up the opposite sex.
28706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Rapture
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

ChickenAndBeer wrote:

i dont have any "moves" i just get rejected no matter what :(


But... there's a girl IN your profile picture
31091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ozone
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


stargazers7 wrote:


xhairy wrote:

howdy im hairy


^^ theres my move


There's alot of room for improvement there.


Look straight into their eyes and say,"Icould fall in love with someone like you" then pull them up from the chair for a slowdance. Worked on me.


So, no lap-dances?

My move is to say hi... then it goes from there.


Well,I did already know the guy for a long time- an aquaintance.I don't pick up guys-That line worked on ME(once)We're tryingt to help out JDIAMOND here.
49539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

stargazers7 wrote:



Well,I did already know the guy for a long time- an aquaintance.I don't pick up guys-That line worked on ME(once)We're tryingt to help out JDIAMOND here.


Ah. I see. Well, my advice to Jdiamond is to be himself. That's all there is to it.

Also something, but if a girl (ahem, or a guy) stares back at you or glances in your direction 3/4 of the time, what does that mean? Just that, not approaching you directly or anything like that. Shyness?

31091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ozone
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


stargazers7 wrote:



Well,I did already know the guy for a long time- an aquaintance.I don't pick up guys-That line worked on ME(once)We're tryingt to help out JDIAMOND here.


Ah. I see. Well, my advice to Jdiamond is to be himself. That's all there is to it.

Also something, but if a girl (ahem, or a guy) stares back at you or glances in your direction 3/4 of the time, what does that mean? Just that, not approaching you directly or anything like that. Shyness?



20110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 12/11/12
be yourself.

sounds redundant but you know your merits & flaws better than anyone else; if he/she isn't feeling ya, on to the next one
31091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ozone
Offline
Posted 12/11/12 , edited 12/11/12
That would be my best guess. Checking out your mood and body language.Fear of rejection is a real bitch,Shrapnel.
14196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

stargazers7 wrote:


xhairy wrote:

howdy im hairy


^^ theres my move


There's alot of room for improvement there.


Look straight into their eyes and say,"Icould fall in love with someone like you" then pull them up from the chair for a slowdance. Worked on me.





lol .... ok

...... howdy im hairy ...............*rips open my shirt showing off my wild kingdom forrest chest and belly hair*



that better?
31091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ozone
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

xhairy wrote:


stargazers7 wrote:


xhairy wrote:

howdy im hairy


^^ theres my move


There's alot of room for improvement there.


Look straight into their eyes and say,"Icould fall in love with someone like you" then pull them up from the chair for a slowdance. Worked on me.





lol .... ok

...... howdy im hairy ...............*rips open my shirt showing off my wild kingdom forrest chest and belly hair*



that better?


Much! Lol
49539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

xhairy wrote:


stargazers7 wrote:


xhairy wrote:

howdy im hairy


^^ theres my move


There's alot of room for improvement there.


Look straight into their eyes and say,"Icould fall in love with someone like you" then pull them up from the chair for a slowdance. Worked on me.





lol .... ok

...... howdy im hairy ...............*rips open my shirt showing off my wild kingdom forrest chest and belly hair*



that better?


Damn, that's the best thing ever. Do pull down your pants too or just let the aroma from your upper forest roam free in the confines of women's nasal passages? It must smell like those Little Tree car air fresheners that everyone loves so much. No wonder it would probably works so well.
49539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

stargazers7 wrote:


Shrapnel-1 Hairy-0


Lol, I think I sounded like an ass, I meant it was pretty funny and that it really is a good idea. It just needs.... trimming....

14196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


stargazers7 wrote:


Shrapnel-1 Hairy-0


Lol, I think I sounded like an ass, I meant it was pretty funny and that it really is a good idea. It just needs.... trimming....








no trimming here i like fur covering ...keeps me warm in the winter
49539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

xhairy wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


stargazers7 wrote:


Shrapnel-1 Hairy-0


Lol, I think I sounded like an ass, I meant it was pretty funny and that it really is a good idea. It just needs.... trimming....





no trimming here i like fur covering ...keeps me warm in the winter


To each their own.

a619ko 
18192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 12/11/12
Being my self.
I know that sounds corny, but I am the most interesting man in the world.



No, no, no. See, if I can make a girl laugh, I'm already in!
356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/11/12
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Boston Mass
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

JoAnime3853 wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:

i dont have any "moves" i just get rejected no matter what :(


But... there's a girl IN your profile picture

ok, well.. i dont get rejected "no matter what" but it does happen sometimes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.