First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
❉ Pax Central Town
The Gifted
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/29/12
"Oh no...are they Demons?" Yume stopped advancing towards the end of the alleyway and gripped her scythe. "Either way, that isn't a way to treat someone."
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

YumeHagino wrote:

"Oh no...are they Demons?" Yume stopped advancing towards the end of the alleyway and gripped her scythe. "Either way, that isn't a way to treat someone."


*he frowns and holds is sword out in front of him*
Posted 11/29/12 , edited 11/29/12


*he frowns and holds is sword out in front of him*

Zara stepped a litle closer and took a look at the gangsters with her heightened vision. It was a boy and next to him a short girl with pink hair and red eyes. She gasped.

"One of them is a demon!! Careful"
The Gifted
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

Hatake_Kuro

*he frowns and holds is sword out in front of him*


"Do you think they'll be able to see us? If not, I think we can get rid of them easily."
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

Bunnihilation wrote:

Zara stepped a litle closer and took a look at the gangsters with her heightened vision. It was a boy and a girl, one with pink hair and red eyes. She gasped.

"One of them is a demon!! Careful"


Tch, let's make it fast. *his eyes flash red*
Posted 11/29/12


The demon turned around slightly, as if noticing something.

It laughed and with its throaty voice said, "Company."
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

Bunnihilation wrote:


The demon turned around slightly, as if noticing something.

It laughed and with its throaty voice said, "Company."


Sorry, but I'm ending this now! *he leaps at the demon and he swings his blade down with great force*
The Gifted
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

Hatake_Kuro

Sorry, but I'm ending this now! *he leaps at the demon and he swings his blade down with great force*


"Baah...this mess won't be pleasant~" Yume chirped and as if her personality switched 180 degrees, she lunged at the demon.
Posted 11/29/12 , edited 11/29/12

The demon turned around slightly, as if noticing something.

It laughed and with its throaty voice said, "Company."

Sorry, but I'm ending this now! *he leaps at the demon and he swings his blade down with great force*

The demon just barely dodges the attack, earning a small cut on her arm. She growled and turned to the man that was also beating up the person.

"Take care of them for me," the demon ordered.

The man stopped beating up the person and took out a sword, then ran to Ryu and Yume.

The demon picked up the beat up person by the throat and whispered something in their ear then dug their claws into their neck.

Zara gasped at the demon's actions and began chanting a lightning spell.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

Bunnihilation wrote:


The demon just barely dodges the attack, earning a small cut on her arm. She growled and turned to the man that was also beating up the person.

"Take care of them for me," the demon ordered.

The man stopped beating up the person and ran to Ryu with a knife.

The demon picked up the beat up person by the throat and whispered something in their ear then dug their claws into their neck.

Zara gasped at the demon's actions and began chanting a lightning spell.


*Ryu throws his blade into the air and he suddenly jumps up and grabs it in the air and lands behind the demon and sends a stab from behind*
The Gifted
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/29/12
Yume ducked, skidded under the Demon and spun around, swinging her scythe around the Demon's neck.
Posted 11/29/12 , edited 11/29/12


A black fizzle formed around the demon as the objects passed right through it.

It gave Yume and Ryu a nasty smile as it began to melt into a dark, thick liquid. "So, this is where the Gifted are hidden at."

The demon girl turned into complete black goo and absorbed into the ground, disappeared.

Zara finished her chant and a small lightning came from the sky and shocked the man with the sword, just enough to knock him out for a good few hours.

"What the heck was that thing?" she asked.

The person whom was being beat up was crawled up on the ground, shaking.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

Bunnihilation wrote:


A black fizzle formed around the demon as the objects passed right through it.

It gave Yume and Ryu a nasty smile as it began to melt into a dark, thick liquid. "So, this is where the Gifted are hidden at."

The demon girl turned into complete black goo and absorbed into the ground, disappeared.

Zara finished her chant and a small lightning came from the sky and shocked the man with the sword, just enough to knock him out for a good few hours.

"What the heck was that thing?" she asked.

The person whom was being beat up was crawled up on the ground, shaking.


*he leaps at the man and grabs him by the collar*
The Gifted
10984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 11/29/12
"Is he okay?" Yume asked. She stood with the scythe pointed at the man. "Where'd the Demon go? What did it want?"
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

YumeHagino wrote:

"Is he okay?" Yume asked. She stood with the scythe pointed at the man. "Where'd the Demon go? What did it want?"


Who knows. *he frowns*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.