First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Mummy Pets.... what would yo do when your pet dies...
6504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/08 , edited 4/18/08
Ew... no.

When my familys pets die, we cremate them and buy nice urns to keep them all in.... ^_^
Every pet I've ever had is in my parents room... lol
2081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/22/08 , edited 4/18/08
ill bury them..duh
Posted 1/22/08 , edited 4/18/08
ewwww >< NOO
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 1/22/08 , edited 4/18/08
Uh...no. Of course, my dog is gonna live FOREVER, so I don't have to worry about it...

But seriously, mummify her? No. I'll bury her and suffer the loss...at least, I'll TRY to be normal about it (other than falling apart, emotionally)
20879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Portland
Offline
Posted 1/22/08 , edited 4/18/08
one of our chicks that my family and I were raising died the other day
we buried him the backyard in a KFC basket...
3131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Porter Ranch, CA
Offline
Posted 1/22/08 , edited 4/18/08

ptownboi wrote:

one of our chicks that my family and I were raising died the other day
we buried him the backyard in a KFC basket...


xDDDDDDDDD i actually kinda laughed at that. But on the other hand i'm very sorry about the chicks DDDDDDDDDx


Sigh... and me and some peoples were talking about fried chicken right now too.





Anyways i'd actually just bury it in the backyard or something. If it's a fish then just flush it or throw in a lake so it can be fwee~~~
779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/08 , edited 4/18/08
mummy pet ... damn i should have do that to my dog instead of throwing him into the ocean!
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 1/22/08 , edited 4/18/08
No, I would probably just bury them.
20879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Portland
Offline
Posted 1/22/08 , edited 4/18/08

Toaru wrote:


ptownboi wrote:

one of our chicks that my family and I were raising died the other day
we buried him the backyard in a KFC basket...


xDDDDDDDDD i actually kinda laughed at that. But on the other hand i'm very sorry about the chicks DDDDDDDDDx


Sigh... and me and some peoples were talking about fried chicken right now too.





Anyways i'd actually just bury it in the backyard or something. If it's a fish then just flush it or throw in a lake so it can be fwee~~~


heh, i hope this doesn't discourage you from eating chicken, cause we had it later on that nite...
3131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Porter Ranch, CA
Offline
Posted 1/22/08 , edited 4/18/08

ptownboi wrote:


Toaru wrote:


ptownboi wrote:

one of our chicks that my family and I were raising died the other day
we buried him the backyard in a KFC basket...


xDDDDDDDDD i actually kinda laughed at that. But on the other hand i'm very sorry about the chicks DDDDDDDDDx


Sigh... and me and some peoples were talking about fried chicken right now too.





Anyways i'd actually just bury it in the backyard or something. If it's a fish then just flush it or throw in a lake so it can be fwee~~~


heh, i hope this doesn't discourage you from eating chicken, cause we had it later on that nite...

Naw i can still eat chicken xDDD Nothing shall stop me from doing so /ok o.o....
6304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / North Texas
Offline
Posted 1/22/08 , edited 4/18/08
'Round here, every one just takes the dead pet down to the nearest dumpster and throws it in there. I always bury my pets. I like to dig a very deep grave for them, about 2 feet deep for birdies. I usualy wrap them in a cloth and put them in a small box and then bury them. But I find hard to feel much sadness, I've had so many pets that have died. I'm just used to it. I do love my pets of course, but I wouldn't wan't to preserve their bodies. When they're gone they're gone, why make 'em into mummies? So I can feel better by petting the dry husk that used to be my dear pet? That's just a little strange to me.
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/23/08 , edited 4/18/08
Honestly, mummifying your pets is just wack! I mean c'mon...Well, if my pet cat dies...I'll prolly cry or something lol! Hey stop!....Stop laughing at me!
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the sun....im dead
Offline
Posted 1/23/08 , edited 4/18/08
i heard from my friend in the states that a rich friend of her mummified her dog.......she puts it on display in her home...... creepy
4621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / The Wired World
Offline
Posted 1/23/08 , edited 4/18/08
no,that would be wrong you'll trap the poor soul on earth and it will never rest
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the sun....im dead
Offline
Posted 1/23/08 , edited 4/18/08

lokaos123 wrote:

no,that would be wrong you'll trap the poor soul on earth and it will never rest


true....poor things.... why don't mummies stink? i mean......... they are dead right?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.