First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Friends and Profile Gone?
22652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
I refreshed my profile and then all my pictures I put on there came back, but when I refreshed it again, they all disappeared. I can't believe my friends list is gone as well as my interests and stuff. It sucks.
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
37551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
On phone with our Operations team who is currently in the Data Center.
14603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In Jarron's heart
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
it's not only us lots of other people are effected aswell even me!! From what me and my friends have been disscussing through GB is that it migh be maintinence but what I think is that a hacker got through Crunchyroll, I'm suggesting that people change their passwords even if you're not effected. This is seriously scaring me aswell xP
14603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In Jarron's heart
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
Everyone still has their friends lists if you go on your profile and then your search bar and then start to type /friendslist or something close to that then you'll get to see your friends list, but I'm not sure how to get it back up onto your profile
54278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / U
Offline
Posted 11/30/12 , edited 11/30/12

Ikutos-Lady-Amu wrote:

it's not only us lots of other people are effected aswell even me!! From what me and my friends have been disscussing through GB is that it migh be maintinence but what I think is that a hacker got through Crunchyroll, I'm suggesting that people change their passwords even if you're not effected. This is seriously scaring me aswell xP


Because jumping to random conclusions with zero evidence is always the best solution to every problem.
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Piss the hell off...
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
Me and my husband have the same issues with our layouts as well. All our friends do too! Me and my husband are premium members now and were thinking of continuing..... May not now that this garbage happened. We spent HOURS formatting our layouts! We want an answer ASAP. We ARE NOT HAPPY. My husband's username is Hatake_Kakashi52.
25405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 11/30/12 , edited 11/30/12
I recall this happening before on a forum where I used to frequent. If I remember correctly, a server crashed or became corrupted and the website automatically went into a backup state, but it couldn't decide which backup to boot from so they had to choose and set the most recent, or something along those lines.

I want to say it was a forum that was backed up monthly, if I remember correctly. It caused quite a ruckus.
Otter Modder
31765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 11/30/12
And there we have it, everything is back in working order. Thanks for the quick response time Bjaker.
54278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / U
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
All fixed, thank you! ^_^
Posted 11/30/12
half of my group description is gone now tho
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
37551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
Apologies for the downtime there. We were doing data migration as we replaced a server.
42848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/30/12

beardfist wrote:

And there we have it, everything is back in working order. Thanks for the quick response time Bjaker.


Appreciated, alot of us owe u Thanks n sorries for our 'impatience' lmao!
U website workers are too awesome!
14603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In Jarron's heart
Offline
Posted 11/30/12

EvilBunnyFluff wrote:


Ikutos-Lady-Amu wrote:

it's not only us lots of other people are effected aswell even me!! From what me and my friends have been disscussing through GB is that it migh be maintinence but what I think is that a hacker got through Crunchyroll, I'm suggesting that people change their passwords even if you're not effected. This is seriously scaring me aswell xP


Because jumping to random conclusions with zero evidence is always the best solution to every problem.


I know right =D lulz no v-v sorry but it's what I thought but it was maintinence so I was wrong
Posted 11/30/12

Bjaker wrote:

Apologies for the downtime there. We were doing data migration as we replaced a server.


excuse me, but is there anyway to retrieve the group description that was erased? i worked hard on it and now that is gone im pretty sad and irritated.
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
37551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/30/12


When did you update the information?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.