First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Friends and Profile Gone?
46612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
yes for me too still. Errors are still occurring, My inbox still is wiped clean, and when I try to go to a friends profile, I have to click on them from my list on profile, not from my notifications or inbox.
28000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Piss the hell off...
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
still getting an error..... If I may ask, what caused today's issues to begin with?
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
37553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/30/12


Can you clear your temp internet files and cache and see if that resolves the problem.
Otter Modder
31771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 11/30/12
It seems as though the problem has been entirely fixed as I am no longer getting any errors. A few posts seem to be missing, but that is no big deal.
28000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Piss the hell off...
Offline
Posted 11/30/12

Bjaker wrote:



Can you clear your temp internet files and cache and see if that resolves the problem.


thanks man^-^ love your avvi btw bjaker^-^ Persona!
Engineer
88001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
Problem was caused by servers were being swapped out with newer ones. There was a database incompatibility issue since the new system had a different database engine, which was intentional, but we didn't know that it had different data limits.

And when I say we, I mean we pretty much just have 1 dude that has been managing the servers since the beginning.
43819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/30/12

BasouKazuma wrote:

Problem was caused by servers were being swapped out with newer ones. There was a database incompatibility issue since the new system had a different database engine, which was intentional, but we didn't know that it had different data limits.

And when I say we, I mean we pretty much just have 1 dude that has been managing the servers since the beginning.


Basically, its by your lonesome fixing and maintaining all of the site... either way we give our thanks.
Engineer
88001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
Oh no I didn't mean me. I meant some other dude.
43819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/1/12

BasouKazuma wrote:

Oh no I didn't mean me. I meant some other dude.

Oh my bad
43819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Anyways,...we cant post on our gb so major glitches again....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.