First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anime Survey
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Done.

Can you tell us results after 4 December? I'm kinda interested in it.
31292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
That was interesting. Good luck with your sociology class. Would also like to see the results of the survey if it isn't to much trouble.
20793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / anime4fantasy@hot...
Offline
Posted 12/1/12 , edited 12/1/12
I completed it :D

I wouldn't mind knowing the results from the survey if possible.
Thanks
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Just finished taking your survey, hope it goes well.
4060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Twilight Town
Offline
Posted 12/1/12

inbloom133 wrote:

Done.

Can you tell us results after 4 December? I'm kinda interested in it.




magicite852 wrote:

That was interesting. Good luck with your sociology class. Would also like to see the results of the survey if it isn't to much trouble.




anime4fantasy wrote:

I completed it :D

I wouldn't mind knowing the results from the survey if possible.
Thanks :)


Thank you all for the support !!1 Will deffinetly post the results on the 4th [=
Posted 12/1/12
Question #4 on part 1 was a bit difficult to answer. I have lots of friends south of the border who now live in the US, and friends from other countries that I met because they were foreign exchange students......I haven't really met anyone online :\

And yeah, the "Big three" question seemed a bit irrelevant. Especially the answer about liking Naruto before the fillers. I suggest you take out the filler part and just put the answer as "Yes, Naruto," because the other 2 didn't say anything about fillers, and from my experience with Bleach, fillers go hand in hand.

As for the whole concept, have you considered of maybe asking some questions about whether those influenced by Japanese culture were more likely open to experience other cultures outside of Asia? Per example, African culture, European culture, Australia? I've met many people who've watched anime and told me they are more open of other cultures, yet whenever I suggest watching an animated film from France, they tend tho shoot me down. I'm just saying you may have more interesting results if you find a way to ask those types of questions. But that's just my view. Good luck on your project. ^^
4060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Twilight Town
Offline
Posted 12/1/12

TheDreamHare wrote:

Question #4 on part 1 was a bit difficult to answer. I have lots of friends south of the border who now live in the US, and friends from other countries that I met because they were foreign exchange students......I haven't really met anyone online :\

And yeah, the "Big three" question seemed a bit irrelevant. Especially the answer about liking Naruto before the fillers. I suggest you take out the filler part and just put the answer as "Yes, Naruto," because the other 2 didn't say anything about fillers, and from my experience with Bleach, fillers go hand in hand.

As for the whole concept, have you considered of maybe asking some questions about whether those influenced by Japanese culture were more likely open to experience other cultures outside of Asia? Per example, African culture, European culture, Australia? I've met many people who've watched anime and told me they are more open of other cultures, yet whenever I suggest watching an animated film from France, they tend tho shoot me down. I'm just saying you may have more interesting results if you find a way to ask those types of questions. But that's just my view. Good luck on your project. ^^


Yes I realize that now, sorry about all the hastle ^^;; initially i was just gonna hand out the surveys in person (which i'd done), but not many people liked anime. So then I posted the survey on here and on my tumblr, and 70 replies later I'm getting great responses. I would ask those great questions you brought up, but i already surveyed some people and my teacher wouldn't approve if i changed the ques last minute, cause then the outcomes would also change some. The Big 3 question is there because it gages how deep your into anime to me. The big 3 are the most well-known of animes, so thats i encluded . (as an attempt to not bias it too much). But with the answers, i completely biased the hell out of the Naruto option, because all it is is fillers now xD But anyway, Thanks for taking the time to take the survey && also give me some good advice, I really appreciate it ^^;;

13708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
I have completed your survey!
20520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
I have taken your survey. I hope your teacher recognizes your hard work!
toxxin 
38157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
question 2 seems kind of biased...
22771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Survey done. Best of luck on your project.
Sailor Candy Moderator
166806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
Spring forum cleaning! To keep the forums neat and tidy we only keep 6 months worth of threads since its May 24, 2013 [5/24/13] we will keep only keep posts open from December 24, 2012 [12/24/12]. Please feel free to recreate any thread closed, as long as someone else didn't open another similar one before you.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.