Remove this ad
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Post Reply What is annoying you today?
139158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
Allergies
My weight. It keeps fluctuating even after I work out yo.
Certain people.
72438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/4/13
Oh dell, why are you such a massive cunt.
Posted 3/4/13
My fucking back hurts. So I'm thinking if this damn fucking
period wants to come then just fucking come now ..

I'm sick of this.
17405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / University of Tex...
Offline
Posted 3/4/13 , edited 3/4/13
A pipe apparently busted in my dorm somewhere which has left us entirely without hot water for 3 days with no ETA on it getting fixed. This is quite annoying.
Posted 3/4/13 , edited 3/4/13

PatrickAupperleUtexas wrote:

I pipe apparently busted in my dorm somewhere which has left us entirely without hot water for 3 days with no ETA on it getting fixed. This is quite annoying.


Not gonna lie, that seriously sucks ^

And what's annoying me today is that I only got three hours of sleep last night and the result is a lingering headache today. College lectures don't help the headache.


ChiChi06 wrote:

My fucking back hurts. So I'm thinking if this damn fucking
period wants to come then just fucking come now ..

I'm sick of this.


Hahaha


mystic17 wrote:


My weight. It keeps fluctuating even after I work out yo.


^this for me too! I've been trying to get the beach bod ready for the summer by increasing my jogging time and I've lost some of the waistline. But this little bit of tubbiness still remains for me and it won't get off. And if I skip running for like three days all the fat starts coming back. Maybe it's all in my head though but geez my metabolism has gone extinct I swear! I dunno where it went! lol
14040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/4/13
lots of homework this week
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ljubljana
Offline
Posted 3/4/13
The fact that I should study instead of watcing anime (don't worry I studied already and I'm doing great)
26981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 3/4/13
The fact that I have to go see an attorney to deal with this damn speeding ticket I got last month.
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere fun
Offline
Posted 3/4/13
I have to clean before my mom gets back or no fun during spring break for me. Oh, and she comes back today.
7990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Waiting for your...
Offline
Posted 3/4/13
I unfortunately have to resort to using my rigid lenses since my soft ones are lost in the mail =.=
23708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 3/4/13
I spent a good portion of my day agitated thinking that I had lost my Hellsing Zippo since it wasn't where I always keep it only to realize later that I had just forgotten to not only take it out of my pants pocket but that I didn't even think to check there either. Very annoyed at myself for that.
6104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/13
left my flash drive in the library had to drive 40 min back to school luckily the flash drive still there !
Posted 3/4/13
I'm annoyed at the fact I barely have some personal time to do what I enjoy, like reading. Ugh, stupid homework...
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/13 , edited 3/4/13
Doctor office has postponed my thyroid issues past few months due to weather...doctor seeing less patients due to elected president....always something lol...

My few weeks of waiting and Chogokin Saber came with multiple defects.....hair in armor paint, big chip in her front skirt and an extremely floppy head. Bandai quality control has always been rough but on a chogokin??? Can easily say no more buys with them on pricey items...normally you get what you pay for but sadly not this round.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 3/4/13 , edited 3/4/13
My girlfriend has a lesbian haircut and it's bugging me. Also people are stupid and 95% of management is babysitting adults. The other 5% is paperwork.
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.