First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Kanra VS SweetDev: Video Editing Challange
The Gifted
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 12/2/12
Hehe We ALL will find out soon ^^
The Gifted
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 卐 Between Heaven...
Offline
Posted 12/2/12

Orihara_Kanra wrote:

Much abliged miss. I hope Sugar head's is just a nice as mine. i cant wait to see her talent~


I got my hopes on you, Kanra *Thumbs up!*
Student Council
13343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/3/12
I can't wait to see this ^_^ I won't miss this for the world
11826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in the web
Offline
Posted 12/3/12


Kanra
And then the world will end, 2012, and you wont ever see them...................... How tragic.
The Gifted
13119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ;;
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

Orihara_Kanra wrote:

Much abliged miss. I hope Sugar head's is just a nice as mine. i cant wait to see her talent~


* smiles big when Kanra complimented me* (:
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

SweetDev wrote:

* smiles big when Kanra complimented me* (:


So when is the video thing anyway?
Posted 12/3/12
GOD, GURL Stop going ahead without me knowing I wasn't on for a day, and your making things this big. You always make videos, Sweet. LOL, I am coming over btw, so don't lock the door.
The Gifted
13119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ;;
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

IUmiXChan wrote:

GOD, GURL Stop going ahead without me knowing I wasn't on for a day, and your making things this big. You always make videos, Sweet. LOL, I am coming over btw, so don't lock the door.


LOL, Kay I won't lock and SORRRRRY, But I thought you knew , and gosh cheer up a bit xD
The Gifted
13119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ;;
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


SweetDev wrote:

* smiles big when Kanra complimented me* (:


So when is the video thing anyway?


Whenever me and him are done, give us sometime xD
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

SweetDev wrote:


Whenever me and him are done, give us sometime xD


Jussssssst asking
Posted 12/3/12

SweetDev wrote:


IUmiXChan wrote:

GOD, GURL Stop going ahead without me knowing I wasn't on for a day, and your making things this big. You always make videos, Sweet. LOL, I am coming over btw, so don't lock the door.


LOL, Kay I won't lock and SORRRRRY, But I thought you knew , and gosh cheer up a bit xD


Mkay, Well I am gonna be off, and you get off cuz i am coming ova,
The Gifted
13119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ;;
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


SweetDev wrote:


Whenever me and him are done, give us sometime xD


Jussssssst asking


Lol sorry xD
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

SweetDev wrote:


Lol sorry xD


Don't be sorry
11826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in the web
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

Kanra
Kanra 101

-Procrastinate
-do nothing asked of you
-run around like a chicken with its head cut off
-sleep
-eat
-finish everything just before the deadline
-get 100%
-hell ya.
11826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in the web
Offline
Posted 12/5/12 , edited 12/5/12
Kanra

These are the people going into the video. If you dont see your Username here, or your character, And would like to see them there, let me know. If you would like to not be in the video let me know. But this is what I've chosen. So speak now or forever hold your peace. To contact me Just PM me.

Up-on-Melancholy-Hill---------------
Lillin-chan-----------------------------
Hatake_Kuro--------------------------
Hatake_Kuro--------------------------
Bunnihilation--------------------------
Bunnihilation--------------------------
samreaper-----------------------------
samreaper-----------------------------
MelodyOfLight------------------------
MelodyOfLight------------------------
MelodyOfLight------------------------
SweetDev -----------------------------
Orihara_Kanra-----------------------
KanzoYuki-----------------------------
YumeHagino--------------------------
YumeHagino--------------------------
YumeHagino--------------------------
NightBlaze-----------------------------
X_Aura---------------------------------
X_Aura---------------------------------
Ailac------------------------------------
taichi556-------------------------------
-LostMelody--------------------------

Zero Kimuro
Rie
Ryu Uranasake
Joseph Lee
Zara Nimus
General Cassius Lee
Ayaki Sunao
Menzai Terazin
Jin Kurokami
Dawn
Clear
Cassie
Kanra
Kaizo Fujiwara
Yume
Devlon
Aukori Glavenseathe (Auki)
Asha
Hikari Suzuki
Minami yamazaki
Misora Izumi
Gabriel Rosario
Reiko "Rei" Murasame



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.