First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
How do you handle breakups?
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/3/12
bourbon and massage parlor.
8118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Newfane, NY
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

FrankieChains wrote:

With Vodka and a gun?


Minus the gun.
Banned
31570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/3/12 , edited 12/3/12
I would smoke some weed and forget about it.
26706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Rapture
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

Blazdog wrote:

Break everyone's legs . This applies for when things are going well and bad.


Everyone's legs?!?! How many people are involved in your relationships? Or do you just mean everyone in sight? XD
16849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Demacia
Online
Posted 12/3/12
Well, like 1 year and half(almost 2 years)ago, my ex-GF left me for her ex-bf that also was my friend by the time.
I suffer a lot, and well, i cry a lot in silent when no one can saw me.
I was kind of depressed, and eventually i start swimming and try to focus in other things
it take me like 3 months to get better and like 6 months to forget all.
today, i am a happy person again lol xD and ready to start another relationship ñ_ñ
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/12
I JUST MOVE ON THEY AINT WORTH MY TIME I DONT DEAL WITH LIARS AND CHEATS
FOO THINK HE SLICK AND TRYNA HOOK UP BEHIND MY BACK
I DIDNT WANT 2 FIGHT BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO GO TO JAIL
3503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Nottingham~ England
Offline
Posted 12/3/12
I get really sad, as I hate the thought of the person I've set my heart to being upset with me in any way. I usully cry for hours, (even if talking completely normal tears still stream) and then go home and sing to loud, upbeat music until I stop. But even after I get over it I cry every morning cuz I forget I'm not with them any more in my sleep. Wake up feeling heartbroken all over again.

But then I cry about everything, so that's not really a change~ and if the relationship is short term I just punch em in the arm n move on. It just depends how close the person is to me~ But usually I take them waaay bad...and I admit it!
19072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

JoAnime3853 wrote:


Blazdog wrote:

Break everyone's legs . This applies for when things are going well and bad.


Everyone's legs?!?! How many people are involved in your relationships? Or do you just mean everyone in sight? XD


This will involve everyone's existence.
26706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Rapture
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

Blazdog wrote:


JoAnime3853 wrote:


Blazdog wrote:

Break everyone's legs . This applies for when things are going well and bad.


Everyone's legs?!?! How many people are involved in your relationships? Or do you just mean everyone in sight? XD


This will involve everyone's existence.


Well that's no good. Everyone will end up like the people in Wall-E, super fat in a floating chair.
Sailor Candy Moderator
163256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 12/3/12
Really well.. not many but we remained friends... I think communication is key
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 12/3/12
I shrug it off because if i'm breaking up with someone it obviously wasn't going to work out. I've never been the one being broken up with, although there's been a few mutual breakups, but I imagine i'd shrug that off too as things like that just don't phase me.

If a breakup is inevitable I prefer to just get it out in the open and get it over with quickly so everyone involved can move on with their lives.
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/3/12
Well i can't handle them due to tfw no gf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrvhTIlcbfE
3082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/3/12
I immerse myself in something or someone else. Watch a bunch of stuff I love, go out and do card tricks for people, hang out with someone else. Plenty of ways to take your mind off the person who left you.
19072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

JoAnime3853 wrote:


Blazdog wrote:


JoAnime3853 wrote:


Blazdog wrote:

Break everyone's legs . This applies for when things are going well and bad.


Everyone's legs?!?! How many people are involved in your relationships? Or do you just mean everyone in sight? XD


This will involve everyone's existence.


Well that's no good. Everyone will end up like the people in Wall-E, super fat in a floating chair.


Except for me, people also won't be able to get up in the end either.
26706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Rapture
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

Blazdog wrote:


JoAnime3853 wrote:


Blazdog wrote:


JoAnime3853 wrote:


Blazdog wrote:

Break everyone's legs . This applies for when things are going well and bad.


Everyone's legs?!?! How many people are involved in your relationships? Or do you just mean everyone in sight? XD


This will involve everyone's existence.


Well that's no good. Everyone will end up like the people in Wall-E, super fat in a floating chair.


Except for me, people also won't be able to get up in the end either.


So your solution is to literally be the last man standing? For the sake of everyone's legs I hope you never get broken up with!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.