WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Center Down Town
4249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/3/12 , edited 7/14/14

Scarecrow Infections







Render by this person
{




DOWN

TOWN
Be careful where you walk. ☩

Humunculus [insane]
230732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/12
Nin was leaning at the side of a ruined building. She had her hood up while glancing the area for anyone near by. She's looks up as the sky has already turned deep navy blue rather than the light blue sky from before. "Night already." She let out a sigh before turning her gaze to the side alleys of the ruined buildings. She decided to take a small walk while it seems like no one's here. As she head for the side alleys she heard a noise nearby as she turned her head to see what it could be. It seems to be door swinging back and forth from the pressure of the wind. Nin made another sigh before moving on to the next alleyway.
Human [sane]
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/24/12
Hello anyone here?
4249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/8/12


Jessica noticed the girl and quickly grabbed her by the mouth and shushed her. "Be quite that's a dangerous homunculus there, she has a contractor with her. It's best not to fight her." Jessica let go of the girl and got up to get a better view of the humunculus and the contractor. "Che dirty little things."
Human [sane]
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/24/12


Sees a girl says nothing . Asks why is it so dangerous ?
Moderator
8089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Southfarthing...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/24/12
*whispers* hello, I'm Nikki. *steps back several paces further into the shadows* are you gonna hurt me? *draws 1 knife, left hand*
4249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/8/12


"Because humunculus have inhumanly powers and when teamed up with a contractor it creases the risk of getting killed. If where seen by her we could easily be destroyed. Most humunculus with contractors don't tend to be peace makeres since there blood thirsty."
Jessica quickly ran behind a corner and looked at the girl. "If you want to go some where safe come with me, and i'll take you to the head quarters where there are more humans."
Human [sane]
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/24/12
Bella : Hello Nikki . No i am not going to hurt you.
Human [sane]
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/24/12
I see then and i don't want to die in here . Sure a safe place sounds good .
4249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/8/12


Jessica sees nikki than jumps into alert mode. "Another humunculus huh? are you here to help us or hurt us? Comrade or not? You stay away from her!" She tensed up but kept her voice at bay and whispered the whole time. Jessica grabbed bella by the hand and steped forward putting bella behind her.
Human [sane]
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/24/12
good and no i am not
Human [sane]
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/24/12
Thank you Jessica
Moderator
8089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Southfarthing...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/9/12
* steps all the way into the shadows, goes completely invisible & steps to the side* I don't want to hurt anyone, I'm just looking for work. I won't hurt you...I swear *hand to heart*

4249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/8/12


"Okay i'll trust you this once." She let go of bella's hand and steped back. "I'll take you with us to the head quarters if you promise to protect us." She looked up. "And i'll try to give you some work. What exactly are you hoping for.?"

Human [sane]
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/24/12
Well good luck with work then.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.