First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Mall Ruins
Humunculus [insane]
214571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/13
Kilik walks by while looking around. He glanced at the ruins but didn't stay long.
Moderator
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Southfarthing...
Offline
Posted 1/8/13
[ ooc. did you quote anyone?]

Nikki was out scrounging again, his backpack was nearly full. He/she noticed a young man that seemed familiar. He passed the alley where Nikki stood. Nikki rushed to catch up to him, "Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?"
Humunculus [insane]
214571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
[oh no I didn't]

Kilik stopped and turn around looking at Nikki he look up at the sky while pondering on the question. He looked back at her after a few seconds and shook his head, "Sorry Ma'am I have not seen you before."

Moderator
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Southfarthing...
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
[ way to go!!!, you are the first to call me on that, nikki ignores the comment, tho]
"Sorry dude, my mistake, " taking steps backwards. " I'm Nikki, what are you? Monster or human? Can't be too careful, eh?" His/her hands slide slowly to his sides where knife handles protrude.
Humunculus [insane]
214571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
[lol do you want me to change it lol]

Kilik looks at Nikki while extending a hand, "Call me Kilik. Well I consider myself a human." He made a small grin while noticing how Nikki's a bit cautious towards him.
Moderator
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Southfarthing...
Offline
Posted 1/12/13 , edited 1/12/13
[no need]
Nikki stays his distance. "Okay, Kilik...what do you mean 'consider yourself human'. I know everyone is infected to some degree or another. But humunculus have a point of no return with their sanity. So...?" His/her hands stay near his sides, but his/her posture relaxes slightly.
[oops]
Humunculus [insane]
214571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
Kilik nods his head, "Well I'm not an humunculus that is certain, but let's keep it a secret between you and me." He said while starting to walk off.
Moderator
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Southfarthing...
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
Nikki was suspicious, yet intrigued. So Nikki followed him, keeping a safe distance to one side. "Hey wait, do you want some company? I haven't seen anyone for ages. Much less a...human," voice lowering to whisper.
Humunculus [insane]
214571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
Kilik looks at Nikki a bit but still walking forward, "I don't mind if you want to follow me." He said while turning his face forward and walk to the end of the street.

Moderator
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Southfarthing...
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
"Most humans don't come into this part of town, too many monsters....what are ya doin down here?" in a friendly tone. Nikki follows Kilik still well beyond arm's length, but closer.

[I'm looking for a GIF showing 1-2 people rolling on the floor, back and forth, any suggestions - would be appreciated ]
Humunculus [insane]
214571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
[lol well you can try the CR forum for gifs but not too sure if it will be any of two people rolling on the floor lol or try tumblr haha]

Kilik made a small sigh while walking by the streets, he did notice that there is no one but him and Nikki. "Just taking a stroll." He said while turning to face Nikki, "Then what about you?"
Moderator
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Southfarthing...
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
[try tumblr haha- thanks, I did, what bothers me the most is I just saw it in an anime I just watched, but can't remember which one ]

"I'm just scrounging...like usual...I got extra bottles of water and aspirin, want some?" becoming more friendly, inching closer.
Humunculus [insane]
214571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
[lol oh an anime sounds awesome XD yea I hate it when I don't remember which anime it is when I have a scene that seems so familiar ]


Kilik looks at Nikki and holds up a hand, "It's alright, I'll pass." He said while turning his attention back to the front.
Moderator
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Southfarthing...
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
Nikki takes a bottle of water out of his/her backpack, cracking the seal and drinking almost half in 2 gulps, recapping it and putting it back in the pack. "Aah, nothing like clean water," half smiling, "so where are you headed?...there's a mom and pop store about a block away that hasn't been stripped yet...that's where I was going next."
Humunculus [insane]
214571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
Kilik made a nudge, "I'm not really going anywhere just a walk." He said while observing the place as if he's trying to look for someone. He made his way to the end of the street and turned to another side street.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.