Is there any site that sells subbed J dramas?
22184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 12/3/12
I would really love to buy dvd versions of my favorite shows if they were available anywhere. Yesasia seems to have a large selection of dvds for import, but they don't seem to have subtitles. Is there anything like this?
Moderator XIV
67172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 12/3/12 , edited 12/3/12
Believe it or not you would be surprised what you can find on Amazon.com. Check it out

Like so.... http://www.amazon.com/Jumong-Vol-1-Song-Il-Kook/dp/B000NO21DW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354586953&sr=8-1&keywords=jumong9

My personal favorite K-Drama.... something to be said for stabbing dudes while leaping through the air...
22184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 12/4/12
No luck on Amazon, but I was able to find what I was looking for on ebay!
24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

Svengoolie wrote:

I would really love to buy dvd versions of my favorite shows if they were available anywhere. Yesasia seems to have a large selection of dvds for import, but they don't seem to have subtitles. Is there anything like this?





Karkarov wrote:

Believe it or not you would be surprised what you can find on Amazon.com. Check it out

Like so.... http://www.amazon.com/Jumong-Vol-1-Song-Il-Kook/dp/B000NO21DW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354586953&sr=8-1&keywords=jumong9

My personal favorite K-Drama.... something to be said for stabbing dudes while leaping through the air...





Svengoolie wrote:

No luck on Amazon, but I was able to find what I was looking for on ebay!


Yesasia.com sells Jdramas Kdramas and all types of drama dvds anime dvd and everything you can think of it is an awesome site have gotten all my dvds from there for my kdramas and jdramas
18117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / WA
Offline
Posted 12/4/12
Check out http://www.rightstuf.com they have tons of anime and drama/live action! None of it is bootleg either, only original releases. Its my favorite site for buying anime! They have a huge holiday sale on now too with a handfull of diferent dramas on sale, look at all the different days though, they have a different list for sale each day for the next few days but the previous day sales are still working too! I just wish I had more money... so many good deals on there right now that I can't afford...
Sailor Candy Moderator
165766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 10/1/13
Closed due to inactivity.
You must be logged in to post.