First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Gamers taking it too seriously?
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
To some people online gaming is their life.
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / [ Canada ] ON; To...
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
Haha angry German kid?
Apparently he was acting it out.

Anyways, I don't like playing against my own friends because then I feel I'm not doing the right thing.
So we all bunch up together and split teams.
Then that works xD

And also, the worst thing in gaming I've seen in real life is when a girl appears on the game and all the guys starting hitting on " her. " After all, we don't know if it's a guy or girl anyway xDD
Gamers take girls over the internet too seriously. =.=
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Nightscape
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
i think the guy killing his grandmother was the worst
Posted 1/22/08

welook wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

^ lol you hypocrite you always do in school

when i never play games or discuss them about me losing and crying



lol i was kidding
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / East Coast
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
People who take anything that seriously, video games or otherwise, shouldn't be allowed to participate in daily activities. Not only are they dangerous, but even when they aren't violent they kill the fun for a lot of people.
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


welook wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

^ lol you hypocrite you always do in school

when i never play games or discuss them about me losing and crying



lol i was kidding

i can never tell anymore........

Sci
12861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / s.c
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
it's just a game !!
Posted 1/22/08

sypris wrote:

Those type of people are fun to kill in game. Makes for great hate mail / death threats via email ^_^


U seem to love that!!!
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
Shit .... they need to realize, it just a F**KING game "guess


P.S WHAT GAME IS THAT < I WANNA PLAY IT
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

akira12024 wrote:


sypris wrote:

Those type of people are fun to kill in game. Makes for great hate mail / death threats via email ^_^


U seem to love that!!!


I do. It lets me know that I am better than those people who do nothing but play those games. Its quite nice seeing as I dont generally play games all the time ^_^
Posted 1/22/08

sypris wrote:


akira12024 wrote:


sypris wrote:

Those type of people are fun to kill in game. Makes for great hate mail / death threats via email ^_^


U seem to love that!!!


I do. It lets me know that I am better than those people who do nothing but play those games. Its quite nice seeing as I dont generally play games all the time ^_^


do u have a Superiority complex
???
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

akira12024 wrote:

do u have a Superiority complex
???

Nope. Just love messing with them
Posted 1/22/08

sypris wrote:


akira12024 wrote:

do u have a Superiority complex
???

Nope. Just love messing with them :D


Ur mean!!! LOL
:lol:
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
This is going to end with more 'games cause violence'. Also, why would you even do that? I played CS quite a bit, and I didn't care if I got killed by some other player, as long as they didn't cheat or anything.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

ojsinnerz wrote:

This is going to end with more 'games cause violence'. Also, why would you even do that? I played CS quite a bit, and I didn't care if I got killed by some other player, as long as they didn't cheat or anything.


Games dont cause violence if you use common sense. Sadly humanity can be very stupid at times.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.