First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Metal Heads that Love Anime?
20218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
I am, I saw Eluveitie and Wintersun in concert in Oakland a couple weeks ago, both were amazing live. I had to fly from Texas to see them but it was worth it.
15541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / England
Offline
Posted 12/22/12
Another Metal head here!
Some of my favourite bands are Slayer, Slipknot, American Head Charge, Devildriver and Pantera.

For Anime some of my faves are Jigoku Shoujo, Another, Ao No exorcist, Evengelion, Kuroshitsuji and many, many more.
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/12 , edited 12/23/12
I listen to
Whitechapel
Suicide Silence
Black dahlia murder
We Came As Romans
The devil wears prada
Dethklok
Job for a cowboy
Cannibal corpse
Iwrestledabearonce
Killswitch engage
Miss may i
Mastodon
Mychildren mybride
Norma Jean
Oceano
Of mice and men
Oh, sleeper
Parkway drive
Slipknot
The acacia strain
Underoath
Winds of plague
We are defieance

and many more :D

My favorite animes.... Ao No exorcist, bleach, BTOOOM!, and Inu X Boku Secret Service
kmfcm 
19741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 12/23/12
absolutely

Napalm Death, Gaza, Nasum, Carcass, Excrementory Grindfuckers, Godflesh, Agoraphobic Nosebleed and Discordance Axis are some of my favorites.

FLCL, Paranoia Agent and Psycho-Pass are some of my favorite anime.
Sharb8 
22651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Los Angeles / Hun...
Offline
Posted 1/19/13 , edited 1/19/13

payne2008 wrote:

I listen to
Whitechapel
Suicide Silence
Black dahlia murder
We Came As Romans
The devil wears prada
Dethklok
Job for a cowboy
Cannibal corpse
Iwrestledabearonce
Killswitch engage
Miss may i
Mastodon
Mychildren mybride
Norma Jean
Oceano
Of mice and men
Oh, sleeper
Parkway drive
Slipknot
The acacia strain
Underoath
Winds of plague
We are defieance

and many more :D

My favorite animes.... Ao No exorcist, bleach, BTOOOM!, and Inu X Boku Secret Service


I have watched the Black Daliah Murder play twice and Dethklok are amazing live!! They actually played together at one of the shows I went to :D

2 Nights ago, I watched Whitechapel
here is a clip

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=559413460737221&set=t.100000057176789
10925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/31/13
Metal is like my life ^_^ my favourite bands consist of ...
Disturbed
Taking Dawn
AX7
Slipknot
Killswitch
Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Metallica, more old school stuff than I can name
Scream Blue Murder, my local band of awesomness - check them out ^_^
Trivium ... and other such bands
As for anime I'm a confessed Shonen/Seinen girl myself. My favourite anime is Wolfs Rain, but I also love FullMetal, Darker Than Black, Code Geass but I also like shows like Welcome to the NHK and Vampire Knight.
18826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/13
Glad there are other people out there who appreciate both metal and anime.

Even though it's lighter music, is anyone looking forward to the new Red album coming out?
Posted 2/1/13
I listen to that
8586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / meh
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

Punk29 wrote:

Metal is like my life ^_^ my favourite bands consist of ...
Disturbed
Taking Dawn
AX7
Slipknot
Killswitch
Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Metallica, more old school stuff than I can name
Scream Blue Murder, my local band of awesomness - check them out ^_^
Trivium ... and other such bands


Those bands are pretty much in my head-bashing music to play on my ipod.
Anime wise, the good o' Code Geass, R2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Brother, Seikiri, Madoka Magica, Salior Moon etc.
14539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/13 , edited 2/3/13
Metal is one of my most favourite genres of music! I have far too many bands that I enjoy but here are a few! Slayer, Iron Maiden, Slipknot, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Dethklok, Norma Jean, All That Remains, Unicron, White Chapel.. and so on.... >.>


Edited: I almost forgot! One of my most favourite animes is Code Geass, But I've been watching anime since I was 6 or so ^^
10925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

ProtagonistLen wrote:


Punk29 wrote:

Metal is like my life ^_^ my favourite bands consist of ...
Disturbed
Taking Dawn
AX7
Slipknot
Killswitch
Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Metallica, more old school stuff than I can name
Scream Blue Murder, my local band of awesomness - check them out ^_^
Trivium ... and other such bands


Those bands are pretty much in my head-bashing music to play on my ipod.
Anime wise, the good o' Code Geass, R2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Brother, Seikiri, Madoka Magica, Salior Moon etc.


Nothing better than a good head bang to end the day ^_^
Anime wise I'm into much the same! you have good taste. But we're missing Gundam! Gotta love your Gundam. And Darker than black, Wolfs Rain, ect
8586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / meh
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

Punk29 wrote:


ProtagonistLen wrote:


Punk29 wrote:

Metal is like my life ^_^ my favourite bands consist of ...
Disturbed
Taking Dawn
AX7
Slipknot
Killswitch
Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Metallica, more old school stuff than I can name
Scream Blue Murder, my local band of awesomness - check them out ^_^
Trivium ... and other such bands


Those bands are pretty much in my head-bashing music to play on my ipod.
Anime wise, the good o' Code Geass, R2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Brother, Seikiri, Madoka Magica, Salior Moon etc.


Nothing better than a good head bang to end the day ^_^
Anime wise I'm into much the same! you have good taste. But we're missing Gundam! Gotta love your Gundam. And Darker than black, Wolfs Rain, ect :)


lol Well ofcourse I love Gundam. Its probably the best mech show I've seen so far.
10023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
I'm a metal fan as well.

My favorite bands consist of:
Metallica
Megadeth
Pantera
Slayer
Anthrax
Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
System Of A Down
36310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Rock Metal Heavy or Black Metal
Here are some of them


Satyricon
Dimmu Borgir
Pantera
Rammstein
Linkin Park
System Of A Down
Ozzy Osbourne
Papa Roach
Within Temptation
Submersed
Drowning Pool
Five Pointe O


12941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Currently at CHIM...
Online
Posted 3/25/13 , edited 3/25/13
I'm a metalhead! Love Metal, especially Death Metal.
Cannibal Corpse
White Chapel
Killswitch Engage
As Blood Runs Black
Nile
Job for a Cowboy
Suicide Silence
Deathklok

Favorite Anime:
Karas
Kannazuki no Miko
DBZ
Samurai 7
Afro Samurai
Guyver
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.