First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
~~Naruto questions~~
Posted 1/22/08
Omg think. Why do you think there are so little Naruto threads?
Posted 1/22/08

Kagai_Tenma wrote:


Yang4Real wrote:

here is what i think
...*******may contain SPOILERS*********...












1. Tobi is obito -duh, his mask thing only has an eye in his right eye cause kakashi got his left eye.
2. Yes sasuke kills itachi:)
3. Negative
4.Soon
5.Yes
6.Probably
7.No
8.No
9. Kakashi's dad
10.YES


Wow
Never post again if your just gonna post bullshit



ALL LEGIT BRO, Believe it! haha ok im am sorry :)

welook 
17499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
NOOOOOO!! a narutard thread....
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Dame Cabesa
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

demonfoxx wrote:

omg i read the rules it doesnt say that i cant........... why dont u go and look for urself.............





mauz15 wrote:

READ THIS BEFORE YOU GO CREATING A THREAD!
The current categories are:
*Adaptations
*Anime discussions
*Bleach Threads (We have enough Bleach threads already. No more please)
*Best/Favorites/Worst/etc
*Directors/Companies/Etc
*Either/Or Comparisons
*English Media [Dubs]
*Genres
*General Discussions
*Manga Discussions
*Miscellaneous
*Naruto Threads* (We have enough Naruto threads already. No more are allowed)
*Quizzes


2050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / america
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

Kamikazesupernova wrote:

i think u shuold be able to post what ever u wanna post if your not interested in the whole naruto threads then dont click on them noone is forcing u to


thank you

proves my point
3766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
1. Who is tobi? madara - obito - or some1 else? well obito is the guy who was in the Uchia clan and right before he died gave kakshi his sharigan eyes.
2. Will sasuke kill itachi? Well i have no clue. well sasukes brother is already Itachi he wouldn`t go that far into killing him. my guess is about 40% chance he would not kill 60% chane he would kill
3. Will naruto learn kewler jutsu other then modified rasengan?well hiw rasengan is getting better and more modified becasue of his large amount of chakra plus he will be able to make the complete version of rasengan rasengan is not complete at this moment but it will latter on
4. When is the fourth naruto movie coming out?probably like next year or most like augest
5. Do you think the fourth hokage intended for naruto to use the kyuubi as a weapon?well he had no choice but to seal it in kyubi to save the life of the kohnoha village and to use his own son as a wepon that doent sound like the 4th hokage naruto`s father
6. Will naruto ever become a chunin?WEll i think so but he would become sommething better than that
7. Will sasuke return to the leaf village?YES he will
8. Did madara use the rasengan to tame the 9 tailed fox and attack the village?nope i think he used to demon summoning and somehow manage to seal kyubi into naruto lol rasegan so small would probably tickle kyubi.
9. Who was itachis accomplice in the uchiha slaughter?nobdy did
10. Will naruto ever tame the kyuubi and gain its power?well kyubi is already tamed you know it only reacts to naruto`s will and anger you cant say hes not tamed unless the monster frequently shows out like garas
3766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
lol such a long list you know
10463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

Yang4Real wrote:

here is what i think
...*******may contain SPOILERS*********...












1. Tobi is obito -duh, his mask thing only has an eye in his right eye cause kakashi got his left eye.
2. Yes sasuke kills itachi:)
3. Negative
4.Soon
5.Yes
6.Probably
7.No
8.No
9. Kakashi's dad
10.YES


If you didn't know Kakashi's dad is already dead
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
Will naruto be the most strongest among all because as i see the story i think sasukeis the strongest
if the author will make sasuke the strongest i will not watch naruto anymore
and the point is the title of the story is naruto shippuuden not SASUKE SHIPPUUDEN
they always make uchiha strong i think its time for naruto to be More greater than the UCHIHAS
37399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
go to a naruto group, they have all the answers there
2050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / america
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
howd kakashis dad die, watched to much anime to remember
2089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
whos naruto DAD?
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / inside a ps3
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
wen is the fourth movie of naruto coming out?
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Under your bed.
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
1. Not really sure about this, probably Obito, since it shows his other eye missing.
2.I wonder...They might bring something up and interrupts the fight.
3.Probably, hope it's not another form of Rasengan, thought it would be cool if he learn Jiraiya's Ultimate Rasengan.
4.It would probably take few more months before they can release it here.
5.Not sure, but it would be messed up if he did, making his own son into an ultimate weapon.
6.Naruto could probably be Jounin already, but might not since he's not as smart as the rest.
7.Maybe after he kills Itachi, or he might just stay with his Hebi group.
8.There's a chance, since Madara used his eyes to control he Kyuubi like a pet.
9.Since, Itachi has revealed that there is now only 3 people that possess the Sharingan, it would probably be Madara himself, it can't be Kakashi's dad, because Kakashi himself inherit the Sharingan from Obito, he's not part of the Uchiha clan.
10.Doubt it, though it would be cool. Something would probably happend, the Kyuubi might take over his body and so on..

Dang, that took forever.....
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / inside a ps3
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

Ragefire wrote:

whos naruto DAD?


the fourth hokage
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.