Post Reply Sign up
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 12/5/12
Sign up
Username:
Name :
Why you want to be a teacher:
You're Bio :
Picture :
What type of class you want to teach:
How many students you want:

2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Cleveland,OH,USA
Offline
Posted 12/5/12 , edited 12/5/12
Username: sky_maverick
Name: Neil Klima
why i want to teach: to bring knowledge to the starving masses and mold young minds everywhere xD
bio: Im 26, from Cleveland, Ohio, and my two best fields of study are foreign language and life science. I can teach either or =)
picture https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109338545817018&set=pb.100002226206796.-2207520000.1354752342&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-snc6%2F207201_109338545817018_8199544_n.jpg&size=720%2C540
Curriculum offered: Intro to Paleontology 201, Spanish 131, Central American Tongues 134, Big Cat Studies 211, World Geography 301
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 12/5/12

sky_maverick wrote:

Username: sky_maverick
Name: Neil Klima
why i want to teach: to bring knowledge to the starving masses and mold young minds everywhere xD
bio: Im 26, from Cleveland, Ohio, and my two best fields of study are foreign language and life science. I can teach either or =)
picture https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109338545817018&set=pb.100002226206796.-2207520000.1354752342&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-snc6%2F207201_109338545817018_8199544_n.jpg&size=720%2C540

Curriculum offered: Intro to Paleontology 201, Spanish 131, Central American Tongues 134, Big Cat Studies 211, World Geography 301

approved
4247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/8/12


Picture :

Username: Namichi
Name :Jessica Leehr
Why you want to be a teacher: (can i be a student instead?)
You're Bio : 18 years old just graduated from collage and has pretty much no real life at the moment. Her days consist of making pastries at the near by bakery and fixing computer plus a part timer as a made. All the jobs help her afford her house but she is also looking for a lover to live with so she can quite her jobs and stay in collage.


Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Namichi wrote:



Picture :

Username: Namichi
Name :Jessica Leehr
Why you want to be a teacher: (can i be a student instead?)
You're Bio : 18 years old just graduated from collage and has pretty much no real life at the moment. Her days consist of making pastries at the near by bakery and fixing computer plus a part timer as a made. All the jobs help her afford her house but she is also looking for a lover to live with so she can quite her jobs and stay in collage.



Appoved and yes you can be a student
Posted 12/12/12
username: specks
name: Miss. Katelun Brewster
why u want to be a teacher: cos my art career hasnt kicked of
ur bio: 21, went to SCAD university and majors in graphic design, animation, interactive art, and street art. i live ina one bedroom apartment with my cat kagura and my dog neji and i frequently travel. loves the night life but looking to settle down with someone worth her time so for now wants to fulfill kids lives thru art

Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

specks wrote:

username: specks
name: Miss. Katelun Brewster
why u want to be a teacher: cos my art career hasnt kicked of
ur bio: 21, went to SCAD university and majors in graphic design, animation, interactive art, and street art. i live ina one bedroom apartment with my cat kagura and my dog neji and i frequently travel. loves the night life but looking to settle down with someone worth her time so for now wants to fulfill kids lives thru art



Appoved
Posted 12/13/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


specks wrote:

username: specks
name: Miss. Katelun Brewster
why u want to be a teacher: cos my art career hasnt kicked of
ur bio: 21, went to SCAD university and majors in graphic design, animation, interactive art, and street art. i live ina one bedroom apartment with my cat kagura and my dog neji and i frequently travel. loves the night life but looking to settle down with someone worth her time so for now wants to fulfill kids lives thru art



Appoved


*reads the letter of approval while standing in the dorrway of her apartment after grocery shopping* YESSSSSS!!!! *drops the grocery bags on the floor* yes yes yes yesss!!!!! FINALLY ive got a job with some kind of pay!!!!!
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 12/13/12

specks wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


specks wrote:

username: specks
name: Miss. Katelun Brewster
why u want to be a teacher: cos my art career hasnt kicked of
ur bio: 21, went to SCAD university and majors in graphic design, animation, interactive art, and street art. i live ina one bedroom apartment with my cat kagura and my dog neji and i frequently travel. loves the night life but looking to settle down with someone worth her time so for now wants to fulfill kids lives thru art



Appoved


*reads the letter of approval while standing in the dorrway of her apartment after grocery shopping* YESSSSSS!!!! *drops the grocery bags on the floor* yes yes yes yesss!!!!! FINALLY ive got a job with some kind of pay!!!!!


Yes you got a job welcome to the school
Posted 12/18/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


specks wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


specks wrote:

username: specks
name: Miss. Katelun Brewster
why u want to be a teacher: cos my art career hasnt kicked of
ur bio: 21, went to SCAD university and majors in graphic design, animation, interactive art, and street art. i live ina one bedroom apartment with my cat kagura and my dog neji and i frequently travel. loves the night life but looking to settle down with someone worth her time so for now wants to fulfill kids lives thru art



Appoved


*reads the letter of approval while standing in the dorrway of her apartment after grocery shopping* YESSSSSS!!!! *drops the grocery bags on the floor* yes yes yes yesss!!!!! FINALLY ive got a job with some kind of pay!!!!!


Yes you got a job welcome to the school


*shakes ur hand vigourously* thank u sooo much! when can i start?
Posted 12/18/12
oh here's a pic
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 12/27/12
thanks
You must be logged in to post.