First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
☯ Hidden Onsen
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/6/12

Bunnihilation wrote:

[
((yes!!! haha))


((Just couldn't tell if it was some weird internet slang or something))
Posted 12/6/12


((lol i got you. i still cant believe u didnt kno what ttfn was tho!!! Dx))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/6/12

Bunnihilation wrote:


((lol i got you. i still cant believe u didnt kno what ttfn was tho!!! Dx))


I'm not that savvy in internet slang))
Posted 12/6/12

((hmmm w/e do u know what hbu means?))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/6/12

Bunnihilation wrote:

((hmmm w/e do u know what hbu means?))


Q_Q I don't...Can we just do something else, like do a time skip until tomorrow?))
The Gifted
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/6/12
@hatake: oh please...no shop owner would ever make such a risky deal like that.....you are so lying and stole those things ))
Posted 12/6/12

((nuuu!~ i want to act like perv old man and WHAT. i must educate u on internet slang!!!! D8 hbu means, how bout' you? and hmu means hit me up,like msg or text me. u need internet slang class ))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/6/12

samreaper wrote:

@hatake: oh please...no shop owner would ever make such a risky deal like that.....you are so lying and stole those things ))


-_-))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/6/12

Bunnihilation wrote:

((nuuu!~ i want to act like perv old man and WHAT. i must educate u on internet slang!!!! D8 hbu means, how bout' you? and hmu means hit me up,like msg or text me. u need internet slang class ))


Ah man and eh?))
The Gifted
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/6/12
@hatake: well guess you'll be the big perv out of the guys who finds the peep hole.'shakes head ashamed of you ))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/6/12

samreaper wrote:

@hatake: well guess you'll be the big perv out of the guys who finds the peep hole.'shakes head ashamed of you ))


((I'm not going to look through it perv))
Posted 12/6/12

((haha be patient and u must learn slang or u will never understand me when i speak XDD))
The Gifted
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/6/12
@hatake: who said I was? and the one who found it can't help but look....I'm the one who wanted to keep the onsen to myself ))
The Gifted
11779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / On my House? XD
Offline
Posted 12/6/12
(( Great now every perv want to use the peep hole lol ))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/6/12

Bunnihilation wrote:
((haha be patient and u must learn slang or u will never understand me when i speak XDD))


((Just kinda annoyed a little after not rping that much today. Oh lord, this should be interesting))
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.