First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
I hate to break it to you guys...
67725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Suigetsu923 wrote:


Talking about God and Hades is two different things and you're talking about Hell which mean if there is hell there is also Heaven. I think you meant underworld since you don't believe.If you don't want to talk about it that's fine but dont tell other people to not talk about it. It's freedom of speech and we can talk about whatever we want.


yes, yes we can. But that doesn't change the fact that you're OFF topic. and that I have the freedom to call you on it. I also have freedom to:

A) publicly agree or disagree with your assertions about the Nature or Reality of the Christian God.
B) Reveal or Not Reveal my own faith (assuming I have one)
C) Accuse you of trying to force your faith on the rest of us with your assertions that what YOU believe is the only truth.

47679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/9/12 , edited 12/9/12

Suigetsu923 wrote:

Talking about God and Hades is two different things and you're talking about Hell which mean if there is hell there is also Heaven. I think you meant underworld since you don't believe.If you don't want to talk about it that's fine but dont tell other people to not talk about it. It's freedom of speech and we can talk about whatever we want.


I was using those as examples, but I see I failed in that endeavor. Your belief is one god, Monotheism, while the Greeks believed in multiple gods, Polytheism. Basically, it's what you believe, nothing more. It's not fact, it's fiction. I never said you had to stop sprouting religious fetishism, just that the discussion is about Chuck Norris and not about religion. Therefore, we should stop focusing on religion and more on our views on Chuck Norris. Sorry, freedom of speech doesn't exist everywhere and people can't talk about whatever they want. Then again, it does apply here, so never-mind.


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

yes, yes we can. But that doesn't change the fact that you're OFF topic. and that I have the freedom to call you on it. I also have freedom to:

A) publicly agree or disagree with your assertions about the Nature or Reality of the Christian God.
B) Reveal or Not Reveal my own faith (assuming I have one)
C) Accuse you of trying to force your faith on the rest of us with your assertions that what YOU believe is the only truth.


I say don't waste your time with him, unless you want to that is. It's my fault for starting the whole thing with my Buddha remark, I meant it as a joke.

Posted 12/9/12
These jokes were old back in 2005. o_O blows my mind that they are still around.
21443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Orrville, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Suigetsu923 wrote:


Talking about God and Hades is two different things and you're talking about Hell which mean if there is hell there is also Heaven. I think you meant underworld since you don't believe.If you don't want to talk about it that's fine but dont tell other people to not talk about it. It's freedom of speech and we can talk about whatever we want.


yes, yes we can. But that doesn't change the fact that you're OFF topic. and that I have the freedom to call you on it. I also have freedom to:

A) publicly agree or disagree with your assertions about the Nature or Reality of the Christian God.
B) Reveal or Not Reveal my own faith (assuming I have one)
C) Accuse you of trying to force your faith on the rest of us with your assertions that what YOU believe is the only truth.



Yes you have the right to do those things so i don't know what your point is there since you agreed with me. I know what I say is not the only truth. If you say Brittney Spears asked you out I can't say that it's not true because I'm not you. I'm not forcing my faith on anyone. I did not say if you do not believe what I say you will die and go to hell.
19390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Far west texas
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
I smell a thread that has rotted away and died an early death....
21443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Orrville, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Suigetsu923 wrote:

Talking about God and Hades is two different things and you're talking about Hell which mean if there is hell there is also Heaven. I think you meant underworld since you don't believe.If you don't want to talk about it that's fine but dont tell other people to not talk about it. It's freedom of speech and we can talk about whatever we want.


I was using those as examples, but I see I failed in that endeavor. Your belief is one god, Monotheism, while the Greeks believed in multiple gods, Polytheism. Basically, it's what you believe, nothing more. It's not fact, it's fiction. I never said you had to stop sprouting religious fetishism, just that the discussion is about Chuck Norris and not about religion. Therefore, we should stop focusing on religion and more on our views on Chuck Norris. Sorry, freedom of speech doesn't exist everywhere and people can't talk about whatever they want. Then again, it does apply here, so never-mind.


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

yes, yes we can. But that doesn't change the fact that you're OFF topic. and that I have the freedom to call you on it. I also have freedom to:

A) publicly agree or disagree with your assertions about the Nature or Reality of the Christian God.
B) Reveal or Not Reveal my own faith (assuming I have one)
C) Accuse you of trying to force your faith on the rest of us with your assertions that what YOU believe is the only truth.


I say don't waste your time with him, unless you want to that is. It's my fault for starting the whole thing with my Buddha remark, I meant it as a joke.



No what started it was someone saying that he knows all and sees everything which is basically claiming him to be a god.
3322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

DomoKevin wrote:

...but Chuck Norris is not badass. I wonder why people think he's badass. I reckon the jokes are funny, because Chuck Norris himself is a freakin' joke. I laughed like crazy when I saw him in The Expandables 2, the director was trying so hard to make the movie so badass but placing Chuck Norris in. Wow. Seriously.

What makes Chuck Norris an internet sensation?




um you know he has the hardest kick in the action hero celeb contest they had a month ago right........
47679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/9/12 , edited 12/9/12

Suigetsu923 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Suigetsu923 wrote:

Talking about God and Hades is two different things and you're talking about Hell which mean if there is hell there is also Heaven. I think you meant underworld since you don't believe.If you don't want to talk about it that's fine but dont tell other people to not talk about it. It's freedom of speech and we can talk about whatever we want.


I was using those as examples, but I see I failed in that endeavor. Your belief is one god, Monotheism, while the Greeks believed in multiple gods, Polytheism. Basically, it's what you believe, nothing more. It's not fact, it's fiction. I never said you had to stop sprouting religious fetishism, just that the discussion is about Chuck Norris and not about religion. Therefore, we should stop focusing on religion and more on our views on Chuck Norris. Sorry, freedom of speech doesn't exist everywhere and people can't talk about whatever they want. Then again, it does apply here, so never-mind.


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

yes, yes we can. But that doesn't change the fact that you're OFF topic. and that I have the freedom to call you on it. I also have freedom to:

A) publicly agree or disagree with your assertions about the Nature or Reality of the Christian God.
B) Reveal or Not Reveal my own faith (assuming I have one)
C) Accuse you of trying to force your faith on the rest of us with your assertions that what YOU believe is the only truth.


I say don't waste your time with him, unless you want to that is. It's my fault for starting the whole thing with my Buddha remark, I meant it as a joke.



No what started it was someone saying that he knows all and sees everything which is basically claiming him to be a god.


Who are you referring to, because it surely isn't me. And yes, I think this thread is dying an early grave.

3322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Suigetsu923 wrote:


Talking about God and Hades is two different things and you're talking about Hell which mean if there is hell there is also Heaven. I think you meant underworld since you don't believe.If you don't want to talk about it that's fine but dont tell other people to not talk about it. It's freedom of speech and we can talk about whatever we want.


yes, yes we can. But that doesn't change the fact that you're OFF topic. and that I have the freedom to call you on it. I also have freedom to:

A) publicly agree or disagree with your assertions about the Nature or Reality of the Christian God.
B) Reveal or Not Reveal my own faith (assuming I have one)
C) Accuse you of trying to force your faith on the rest of us with your assertions that what YOU believe is the only truth.



all of you shut up or i'll call chuck norris and tell him that you both are bitching about meaningless nonsense there is not any true religon and if anyone has a problem with that SHUT UP OR I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING A$$!
21443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Orrville, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Suigetsu923 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Suigetsu923 wrote:

Talking about God and Hades is two different things and you're talking about Hell which mean if there is hell there is also Heaven. I think you meant underworld since you don't believe.If you don't want to talk about it that's fine but dont tell other people to not talk about it. It's freedom of speech and we can talk about whatever we want.


I was using those as examples, but I see I failed in that endeavor. Your belief is one god, Monotheism, while the Greeks believed in multiple gods, Polytheism. Basically, it's what you believe, nothing more. It's not fact, it's fiction. I never said you had to stop sprouting religious fetishism, just that the discussion is about Chuck Norris and not about religion. Therefore, we should stop focusing on religion and more on our views on Chuck Norris. Sorry, freedom of speech doesn't exist everywhere and people can't talk about whatever they want. Then again, it does apply here, so never-mind.


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

yes, yes we can. But that doesn't change the fact that you're OFF topic. and that I have the freedom to call you on it. I also have freedom to:

A) publicly agree or disagree with your assertions about the Nature or Reality of the Christian God.
B) Reveal or Not Reveal my own faith (assuming I have one)
C) Accuse you of trying to force your faith on the rest of us with your assertions that what YOU believe is the only truth.


I say don't waste your time with him, unless you want to that is. It's my fault for starting the whole thing with my Buddha remark, I meant it as a joke.



No what started it was someone saying that he knows all and sees everything which is basically claiming him to be a god.


Who are you referring to, because it surely isn't me. And yes, I think this thread is dying an early grave.



I'm referring to someone named Chickenandbeer.
47679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

nex564 wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Suigetsu923 wrote:


Talking about God and Hades is two different things and you're talking about Hell which mean if there is hell there is also Heaven. I think you meant underworld since you don't believe.If you don't want to talk about it that's fine but dont tell other people to not talk about it. It's freedom of speech and we can talk about whatever we want.


yes, yes we can. But that doesn't change the fact that you're OFF topic. and that I have the freedom to call you on it. I also have freedom to:

A) publicly agree or disagree with your assertions about the Nature or Reality of the Christian God.
B) Reveal or Not Reveal my own faith (assuming I have one)
C) Accuse you of trying to force your faith on the rest of us with your assertions that what YOU believe is the only truth.



all of you shut up or i'll call chuck norris and tell him that you both are bitching about meaningless nonsense there is not any true religon and if anyone has a problem with that SHUT UP OR I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING A$$!


Calm down cowboy, violence isn't the answer. Also, you have grammar mistakes. You should fix those.. or.. I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING A$$!

67725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
I like pie.
67725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Suigetsu923 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Suigetsu923 wrote:

Talking about God and Hades is two different things and you're talking about Hell which mean if there is hell there is also Heaven. I think you meant underworld since you don't believe.If you don't want to talk about it that's fine but dont tell other people to not talk about it. It's freedom of speech and we can talk about whatever we want.


I was using those as examples, but I see I failed in that endeavor. Your belief is one god, Monotheism, while the Greeks believed in multiple gods, Polytheism. Basically, it's what you believe, nothing more. It's not fact, it's fiction. I never said you had to stop sprouting religious fetishism, just that the discussion is about Chuck Norris and not about religion. Therefore, we should stop focusing on religion and more on our views on Chuck Norris. Sorry, freedom of speech doesn't exist everywhere and people can't talk about whatever they want. Then again, it does apply here, so never-mind.


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

yes, yes we can. But that doesn't change the fact that you're OFF topic. and that I have the freedom to call you on it. I also have freedom to:

A) publicly agree or disagree with your assertions about the Nature or Reality of the Christian God.
B) Reveal or Not Reveal my own faith (assuming I have one)
C) Accuse you of trying to force your faith on the rest of us with your assertions that what YOU believe is the only truth.


I say don't waste your time with him, unless you want to that is. It's my fault for starting the whole thing with my Buddha remark, I meant it as a joke.



No what started it was someone saying that he knows all and sees everything which is basically claiming him to be a god.


and you either do not understand Hyberbole, or have no sense of humour.

I personally fear religious types with no sense of humour. They invariably think I'm laughing at their god. and then feel obliged to kill a bunch of people in an embassy that isn't my country's embassy, but is the closest they can come to reaching me. I fear what they would do if they Could reach me.
47679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I like pie.


Me too. Wait, are we talking about the mathematical unit or the dessert?
21443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Orrville, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I like pie.


Well look who is off topic now. we're talking about chuck norris not about u liking pie unless we're talking about chuck norris liking pie.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.